A guy is offering me $150 to give him a blowjob while I'm dressed like a girl

A guy is offering me $150 to give him a blowjob while I'm dressed like a girl.

Should I do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arete_(moral_virtue)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Yes.

Enjoy your AIDS.

I think that anyone's dignity is more valuable than $150. But what should I know.

Yes

Yes

If you're asking this on Sup Forums, then yes. Realistically, it's your only chance in life.

Yeah but remember it's not gay if you have tits at the same time. Faggot

I would, and request to keep the clothes

you an buy alot of steam games with that money

Ok...that's a lot of yeses

But what about diseases?

There's girls in mexico fucking guys bareback for like $5
Don't I have a good opportunity here?

Don't be stupid and ask for more, the dude is clearly desperate.

First of all nice trips second of all can't get aids from a blowjob op is gonna get herpes instead

depends on how feminine you look. if you're a total man then fuck no.

That's the thing though...
If he's this desperate, should I be even more worried that he has super AIDS or something?
I wish I had boobies

The dressed as a girl part doesn't bother me at all but the sucking a stranger's dick for money does a little bit.
Would you think less of someone for doing that?

yes

Is not as easy as it looks to get anything other than herpes, and it isn't a big deal actually

I think you should give him 200 instead.

There are two things that bother me: one, it's the fact that the guy you're going to suck is a total stranger; two, the fact that it's a commercial transaction.
IDK, sounds like prostitution to me. Personally, I dislike it; but if it makes you happy, be my guest.

I wouldn't say it makes me happy
But $150 dollars though...
He offered it to me firstly. I wasn't even looking for any type of transactional sex or anything

It just makes me think maybe I should take advantage of the opportunity.
It would take me 2 and a half days of work to make $150, and I can, potentially, make that bobbing my head up and down for 10 minutes

Yes

Yes

Are you a fag?

$150 buys a lot of hand sanitizer, go for it.

As I said, personal dignity is more valuable than $150. But if money is more important to you, then why are you asking what to do?

Tell him to make it $200 and you'll moan like a girl too.

Do you have to swallow? If so, I's ask for at least $200.

>736647920
first of all, how the hell did you guys end up talking about this? Did a stranger literally walk up to you in the middle of the street?

>Bro, want to suck my dick while dressed in sailor uniform for $150? I pay tip too

>2 days of work for 150 bucks
Schmuck

What outfit dose he want you to wear?

OP...

How the actual fuck do you expect us to answer this question when you havnt posted what you look like in women's clothes?

post or gtfo, this isn't Dr. Phil

Nice bot thread.

Just be careful, user. The dude may end up wanting more than just a blowjob and then you would be literally fucked.

I don't know actually
All he said was he had panties and a bra

I know I am

I posted a Craigslist ad with a friend for shits and giggles and a few days later an email popped up from a guy living about 15 minutes away offering me 150 bucks to suck his dick

I'm just trying to get all points of view and think about this
Also I'm curious of what everyone else would do in my situation
What does "dignity" mean to you?

You need to find out the outfit quickly it's cuteness really affect out answer, get hit to take a photo and share it with us. Also how big is his dick?

Think about it OP, you get to suck a dick, wear panties and a bra, and get $150.. literally no downsides to this.

Just make him test for diseases, show you the papers, and then you're good to suck away. Doesn't matter how cute or whatever, your earnings don't really change

So, we're getting philosophical, aren't we?
In this case, dignity is not lowering yourself for material reasons.

send him this

Not eat poop come on user

It sort of sounds like you just want to see a qt in a lewd outfit...
And his dick is really small.
Like 4 inches long and maybe 1.25 inches in diameter
So it would be super easy to suck on.

Flaming homo detected
But what about the herp?

But what is "lowering yourself"?
And what if I could do some good with the money?
What if it allowed me to start investing in retirement or helped me get out of my student debt a little faster?

nah bro we just want to make sure that you have the best dick sucking experience and that means cute clothes. Also that will be one easy dick to suck bet you he is a quick shot as well.

Ayy
I don't know if I want to do that...
Should I see if he would be willing to pay extra just to finger my ass?

I meant no downsides for you faggot, the person who is considering sucking a dick for money.

You're going to get AIDS sooner or latter with your faggot lifestyle, so it's best to embrace it now.

shut your stupid bitch face

What about working earnestly?

>$150 for 2 1/2 days of work

Fuck me, I make that in three hours. Sometimes I wish I wasn't married to see the amount of shit I could pull off with poor people. I work alongside people making 1/5 of what I do. I'm sure I could pull mad tail just taking them out on a half decent date.

I'd make him wear a condom at least

This is a democracy. Therefore, I'll open my mouth anytime I fucking want. Deal with it.

I do work earnestly
It's just hard manual labor that doesn't pay well
There's loads of people who work earnestly and are always poor
>I make that in three hours
What do you do?

I'm considering this

if its discreet why the fuck, seems like easy money

Sucking strangers' dicks won't work your financial issues out, user...

Occupational therapist. I work per-diem, hence the higher wage.

I'll consider it. With $150, I can make myself 10 high stews.

It could possibly help ease my financial issues
What about the dignity stuff though

Weird
Why would they pay you 400$ a day if they also have people working for 1/5 of that alongside you?

Now we're running in circles. Boring.

No don't do then get your shit together and get a better job if you had a higher paying job would you still be thinking about doing it ?

sauce?

>get a better job

I'm just saying dick sucking is like any other lowly no-education service job out there
What's the difference between digging ditches and sucking dick?

Digging ditches is low pay and fairly high risk for getting hurt
Sucking dick is somewhat better pay and fairly high risk for a disease

What's the difference?

I wanted to probe you a little bit for your "dignity" stuff because, as far as I see, there's no difference in my mind between the service job of ditch digging and the service job of blowjobs.

this

But, no, I wouldn't be thinking about sucking dick for money if I had a higher paying job

I think extremely few people would even work if they didn't have to make money.

There's a huge difference. A job confers dignity because you are earning money through effort; besides, the ditch you dig is something potentially beneficial for you and the common good. The other way, you are lowering yourself and conveying pain and shame to yourself. Unless you didn't have shame to begin with!

There two main differences, firstly, you'll struggle to find people that want you dig a ditch for them. Secondly, once you've dug the ditch you need to find someone else that needs a ditch digging, like you can't just keep digging the same ditch for the same money.

discord gg/xY2mDJ

Besides:
You're sacrificing every man's most precious good, i.e. personal areté (="virue", "excelency") in order to satisfy individualistic, non-necessary needs, i.e. the guy's thirst of lust and your own thirst of greed.
And this is not Christian thought. It's orthodox, pagan Greece Stoicism.

Because I work with CNA's which banks $10 hr, food services/cooks which probably is a little over minimum wage, laundry services which is probably minumum wage. They pay me $50 an hour because therapists and physicians are the top of the food chain at rehab facilities and we make all the money for the company.

Who's to say what the common good is?
Is giving someone a massage not for the common good then?

What about people who work jobs that don't require much effort at all?
People who stream playing video games or making goofy youtube videos? (Not saying all youtube content is bad but everyone knows that some of it is extremely low effort and some people still make quite a bit of money from it)
>you'll struggle to find people that want you dig a ditch for them
What do you mean?
Like finding a customer?
And you can dig a different ditch for the same person for more pay

So your whole point is finding and acquiring customers is the difference between sucking dicks and digging ditches?

It depends on how much of a poorfag you are. Or how much of a gayfag you are.

Personally, I wouldn't even consider it for $1500. $15,000 on the other hand, I would start thinking long and hard about it.

That's way too much power for just one man to wield.

When does the acquisition of money transform from a necessity of survival and quality of life to greed?

I'm not familar with the term "arete"
What's the best way you would describe it?

Is it impossible to live a virtuous life but just suck a cock for money sometimes?

Ask for cash up front

I'm bi and fairly poor but not in dire need or anything
Live with my grandparents so don't have a rent expense but have some debt and a pretty old car that I fear is going to break down soon

Good point

Common good = the good of the whole.
Giving someone a massage is not a good for the whole, but for an individual instead. Therefore, giving a massage is not a common good.
Your example about YouTube is correct. But it's not your fault. Society has become unjust when it began to reward stupidity.

As I understand, you don't need those $150 in order to survive. If that would be the case, I'll reconsider my thesis. But you said that you had debts, and those are not related to your survival; therefore, it's not a necessary acquisition of money.
About areté:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arete_(moral_virtue)

Amén, hermano.
Gato. Cabeza de chota.

Don't do it faggot ,
But if you do make a thread about it

I wouldn't pay $150 for a beejer with a condom on.

Seriously, post a pic, we need to r8 ur cuteness.

>therefore, it's not a necessary acquisition of money
Have debt
Can't pay
Credit score goes down
Have higher rent/cant buy house which means I don't have an investment later in life
Now I'm old and haven't saved enough money because I couldn't
I die earlier than I could have if I had saved more money for retirement

>Giving someone a massage is not a good for the whole, but for an individual instead. Therefore, giving a massage is not a common good.

But you couldn't you say that someone suffering with back pain can't work as efficiently therefore fixing that back pain problem is a net gain in the common good?

What constitutes the "common good" in your opinion?
Does it only mean someone literally building something that isn't for use by just 1 individual? (So a roadway would be a common good but a toy for a child is not nor is a device to scratch your back)

Would you consider YouTubers who create bad content prostitutes?

Why not getting a better paid job?

Common good, quoting Aristotle, is the "to koinei sympheron", i.e. the common interest of society as a whole.

Never said that YouTubbers are prostitutes, but certainly they do anything, no matter how embarrasing,for a quick buck.

Well OP, there are a few ways this can turn out.
>This dude could just straight up kill you after it happens.
>You could hate it more than anything and it will forever have the fact that it happened for a measly $150 crushing your soul even more
>You could enjoy it too much and boom. now you're sucking dick every week for less and less cash.

Well the guy offering the $150 is obviously suffering blue balls, therefore he can't work as efficiently as he is frustrated sexually. Thus he needs someone to give him a blowjob so he can work better, thus helping your idea of the "greater good."

I'd do it. Hell, I'd do it for $10. I'd let him blow his load on my face.

>Seriously, post a pic
Here
It's a bra and panties I own

That's still a pretty vague definition...
Couldn't you say that the market price for a good or service is an indication of the interest of that good or service by the society?
Did Aristotle have a better definition?

It does sound silly but every job can sound silly when describing it a certain way because the term "greater good" is so vague

Sucking dick does require some effort though
A lot of people aren't willing to do it

I figured you earned a pic of me since I really liked that pic of Link you posted

You are mixing a concept from Ethics with Economics. Get your philosophy straight.

What a cute little penis

Aww, you're sweet.

I'm just trying to understand the concept of "greater good"

What context was he talking about?
Role of government? Values?
What should I read to understand it?

ikr :3

>Role of government? Values?
Both of them.

I guess I have to post one more then...

Ah ok

Make him a counter offer to plow your ass for 300.

that's a fine ass
virgin?

Thanks
No not a virgin.
>inb4 of course not
Had a bf for a couple months a while back
Not a random hook up

You could pull this off OP Don't skimp on the makeup, moan, deepthroat etc. put on a good show. Enjoy your new life as a cute trap hooker.

where do you find people like this? I can't find anyone

If you have to ask then you are a confirmed faggot.

and you're asking Sup Forums if you should suck cocks for money? what are you waitin for, go ahead and be a slut

How much to go bare on that ass OP?

Make sure to post vids after