Fun Songs to learn on guitar?

Fun Songs to learn on guitar?

With singing?

Blister in the Sun

either/or, but I am working on singing and playing at the same time(it's hard as fuck most of the time unless I practice the song for days) so w/ singing would be great
already can do that one, actually one of the few I CAN sing and play at the same time. Great suggestion though! God tier album.

wonderwall
sweet home alabama
hotel california

I fucking hate wonderwall and hc, not that you could know that, but I've actually never looked up sweet home alabama believe it or not. Thanks, I bet it's pretty fun, and probably easy to sing

I don't know why i decided to learn guitar I'm terrible at singing.

You just gotta find your voice. I don't think I'm a very good singer but I can match emo, punk, or some folky vocals pretty well. Anything whiny pretty much haha

maybe

Eruption

Billy Jean.
Forgot About Dre.
The Next Episode.
Any grindcore tune.

slayer

anything by slayer you pussy

Paranoid Android
Karma Police
There There
Go to Sleep

Fracture - King Crimson

Wonderwall
Creep
Yesterday

eehhhhh maybe in a few years haha
>Forgot About Dre

interesting... I would've never thought to look that up. I can do Billy Jean. I'd fucking love to learn some grindcore, any recs? Most of the grindcore songs I've looked up don't have the tabs posted online
I can do raining blood(up to the solo obviously), any others? I looked up War Ensemble a while ago but was scared off. I should probably give it another shot
Karma police is fun as fuck to play and sing, but I never did look up paranoid android. I'm writing these all down, thanks
yesterday like the beatles right? I could use a few softer songs in my arsenal. Thanks, I'll check it out

Perhaps vampire is a bit strong but.
By Arctic monkeys

Butch Walker - "Hot Girls in Good Moods"
T-Rex - "20th Century Boy"
Sleep - "Dragonaut"

All super easy but fun.

smoke on the water, obviously

one of the first things I learned hah
My girlfriend loves butch walker. She'd really enjoy that. Thanks!

Free Country - Witchfinder General

Got you, senpai.