>2016
>not living in True America

Why haven't you moved to the last bastion against conservative degeneracy left in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ebsfygcOegk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you know who Leeland Yee is?

Who /Jefferson/ Here?

You'll turn red soon enough mark my words. Screenshot this post and say I told you so when it happens

Me when that day comes
youtu.be/ebsfygcOegk

CA needs to get woke

as if the isis inspired San Bernardino shooting wasnt enough.

fuck ca there all traitors!! they turn there backs on the industry's that created the state!! fuck them traitors my they all die slowly.

Southern Oregon here. Make it happen.

> Be military Chink
> Sent to California for a month on assignment
> Fly from Singapore to LA via Tokyo
> Land in LA's shit-tier airport. Non-immigration airport staff are all black and do not help when questions like "Where is the service personnel area".
> Finally get taken to hotel by American minders
> Go out at night to drink and find white hookers
> Traffic is absolute shit and cabs are expensive. Decide to walk
> Interracial couples EVERYWHERE
> Homeless people left and right
> Gunshots heard in a distance
> Only people on the streets are blacks.
> tfw only 9pm
> Walk 2km to a Domino's Pizza to eat
> Turns out Americans don't eat at pizza places and there is one side table for us (4 Chinks)
> Hispanic family, all obese with 3 kids, rolls up and pays for pizza with crumpled small notes
> They smell like death and squat by the roadside

This was all within 12 hours of arriving in America. California needs help.

Its one of a few liberal hellhole states, frankly i think we should glass Cali when it stops producing food, it should be about the same time as the spics and nigs overtake the white farmers.

airports are usually in the shittiest part of town so idk how you're making assumptions about the third largest state in the union based on what you see within walking distance of LAX

Funny how Texans and now Californians are saying this. You'll be part of Mexico very soon.

Just get rid of the niggers in this state

> Went to Monterrey
> Went to Santa Ana
> Went to virtually the entirety of LA, including all 3 outlet malls

We had a week off. Trust me, California needs liberating.

I'm from Santa Ana, you're literally visiting where drugs are brewed, and where the cartel elites live. Basically a Mexican ass Compton

Pedro, are you visiting family or do you actively travel through tunnels and are posting while packing up the drugs to send to LA.

California is not that bad desu
fun place

I'm on vacation in Cancun bro and the names Jesus, I hate Pedro. Call me Chuy, King Chuy.

If a legitimate terrorist attack isn't enough to sway the rest of this awful state I don't think there's any hope.

> This explains why the American colonel authorised our minders to stay armed when we were stopping over

On the bright side, Nevada and Arizona were great. The areas around the air bases were largely white-populated. Cheap and good beer, nice climate, good roads (Cali roads are worse than China's), professional signals personnel.

I want to call you Chewey, it sounds cooler.

Hahaha they told you to stay armed? I'm not surprised. But Santa Ana is awesome, best weed women and weather, and you aren't too far from some breweries either.

Ha my friends call me Chewy.

>100 degree weather
>nice climate

That's not Texas friend

MFW when he freezes in Virginia during winter
kek, i bet its a stretch to assume you guys have a designated Han?

> Weed
I don't want to be executed when I return

> Women
Didn't really get to meet any civilian women at the bars, only American maintanance personnel and naval operators/cadets. Half of them were black or hispanic anyway and we didn't reciprocate their advances. One of my colleagues went MIA one night with some Hispanic cadet though.

> Breweries
That's something we can agree on. Chinks make shit beer.

We were there in December-January fām. First time I saw snow in my life. It's 37°c every single day all year round in Singapore.

We dont, out the friends that call me Chewy, only like 3 of us have seen star wars.

>Only three of us saw star wars
That ain't right

Why would you be executed? How would anyone but you, know that you smoked?

Chinks really do make shit beer.

We are a very strange bunch. We look completely different but we all had skateboards and bmx bikes and that's what made us friends I guess, aside from chillin smoking and drinking.

Stop sending us your niggers!
T. nevada

Kinda reminds me of my friends, though i never got into skateboarding.

Bakersfield reporting in. Jerry Brown is a fuckstick and I miss Schwarzenegger.

I had a cruiser I would use. After I got too lazy to keep changing flats on my bmx bike I bought a Santa Cruz Cruiser with a bottle opener on the bottom of it. And I got tired of trying to throw my bike over fences.

kek, generally what we would do was we would have two people who used bikes and the rest go on foot and had to keep up. It was a good way to keep fatties away and to make sure we were /fit/.

>mfw no one has mentioned san diego in this joke of a thread

I forget San Diego exists most days.

The skinnys used the skateboards. I used the bike for a good while. Im fattish I guess, but I'm not a hamplanet. I just like food and have a slow metabolism. But I am way more active than most of my friends. I did sports in HS.

San Diego is a shithole. Even Mexicans and people who live there Fucking hate it. It's Mexican Detroit.

Not bad, generally for us it was a trade off pretty often for who got the bikes. Anyways man im gonna pack it in since its 4 am.

How the industry that created the state was gold mining and we basically ran out of that

Haha I wish I was sleeping. I got drunk as fuck and fell asleep early and now I'm sober and wide awake.
Peace out have a good one. And vote Trump hahaha

You sure you weren't in Compton

>2016
>Not remembering every place you know exists on a daily basis.

Why bother going on?

It's funny knowing literally anywhere is shit-tier by comparison. LA is a hell hole with too many fucking shitty people. SF is just circle jerking hippies and hipsters stroking their enormous egos. I've heard mixed things about Santa Cruz, Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo. Anywhere else, I feel bad for you son.

Already have voted for Trump gonna do it again in November, and ditto man.

Santa Cruz is why more liberal cucked then San Francisco actually believe it or not there's alot of people voting Trump if Bernie Sanders doesn't win the nomination

What fucking industry is that? Gold mining? We ran out, Nigger. What else? Farming and Hollywood, we still do both those things. What other industry are you talking about?

Are you retarded?

Remember when everyone was jealous of the govenator

Someone sounds pissed they can't enjoy life from the other side of the border. Who shat in your pozole today user?

He was so based

Portland here. I'm willing to chip in on building a wall to keep California immigrants out.

I live in Cali, and I'm currently on vacation in Cancun. Stop trying to defend your shitty city.

No one cares more liberal hipster cucked Washington

You're retarded, California is the economic powerhouse of the US, 5th largest economy, in the world. Eat a dick.

>REEEE, Liberals
>Kill it, cuz I'm an idiot.

Build it please. And never come over to Cali. We don't need you faggots.

The last conservative bastion of the west coast.

>white hookers

nope most hookers in LA are black and the "white" ones are latina ladybois. Ive seen maybe 5 real white hookers in LA and im sure 2 were cops 2 were crackheads and the last one was a nigger loving bitch that wouldnt get in my car

THIS IS WHY TRUMP IS WINING YOU RETARDED KEK

S a c r o m e n t o

>nothing but niggers

Absolutely degenerate

enjoying your trip user? Sounds like its a ton of fun since you're posting on Sup Forums while on vacation. Where in "Cali" do you live user?

>we
>Cali
Wrong on two counts, Peña Nieto

I live in Orange County. Everyone is white and rich. Plus it's the only county left where you can easily get your CCW. Everything outside OC is cancer tho.

>commit a crime in the OC
>judge always tells you to stay the fuck out of the OC for x amount years

Lol

California is pure shit and easily the worse state in the country.
Nation wrecking dump state full of human garbage.
>b-b-but our weather
>m-muh money

Fuck your weather, and silicon valley can be put somewhere else.
Worthless beaner state.

But every mom has a ball haircut and all the kids there are little shits

>t. flyover

It's 4am currently. I got wasted too early and passed out pretty early I woke up sober and got too much energy.
My mini fridge is outta beer and I'm not trying to wake up my wife and son right now. We fly back tomorrow afternoon. It was awesome here. It's our first time in Cancun we booked our room at Crown Paradise, it's All Inclusive. Worth the money bro take a vacation every year or two. I'm gonna keep coming back I just gotta save my pennies.

I'm from Orange County. Santa Ana.

Oh no did California hurt your feelings do you need a Trump certified safe space

>legitimate terrorist attack
Two nutters shooting up their workplace doesn't equate a terrorist attack. The media shitstorm that tried so desperately to call it terrorism was just an opportunity for the feds to try and get public support for technology backdoors.

Mexicans need to use legal channels to enter this country and this state, Islam is mind cancer, but unless school shootings and going postal are both terrorism then the S.Bdoo shootings weren't terrorism.

Now what Christopher Dorner did, that was unmistakeably terrorism.

Enjoy your mexican dumping ground full of human waste and leftist retards.
Flyover indeed.
>Just passing over>Here to stay forever :^)

When people mock and say they are disgusted by U.S degeneracy, they are referring to California.

Puro West Myrtle 13

SD and OC are only places worth a shit. As long as you're within ~8 miles of the ocean that is.

LA is okay for venues and general wandering around, but I'd never live there.

Some of you faggots just don't read huh?

I'm from Cali and on vacation.

f l o r d i d a

Hahah I really do know a few people from there.
Do you know Malo? IDK if that's what they call him. His names Carlos.

Agreed. Both in OC and SD there's a large conservative base. I love the fact that they are making living in OC more and more expensive every year. Soon it will be impossible for Mexicans to even think about moving here

You've probably never even been here you nerd.
I'm guessing you wouldn't fit in anyway. People here have high standards.

And no, when they refer to degeneracy the mean the south and the midwest. It's filled with crime, drug addicts, welfare white trash, shitty zoning laws, no city planning, and no fucking industry.

We have an illegal immigrant problem, but that's just a geographical issue.

Ah I see, definitely sounds entertaining. Have a safe flight back with the family my user. Out of curiosity how long have you lived in Santa Ana? There's some interesting things happening there recently

kek'd that last part

Thanks man.

Born and raised in Santa Ana.
And yes shits happening all the time here at all hours. But what's up whatd you hear?

California is a shit hole. I have lived here my entire life and this state is so fucked up and far removed from the California I grew up in. Sure, there have always been Mexicans here, but over the last decade I have truly geeky like a foreigner in my own country. I live in Orange County, and this used to be a conservative stronghold but everyday is slipping further and further into the abyss of liberal lunacy. I can't wait to move to Texas. I long to live in a free state where I an left alone and get to keep most of what I earn.

Hey Americans how do you feel about the fact that everything that makes America Great in the eyes of the world, comes from California?

(Hollywood, Silicon Valley tech, music, cultural trends etc.)

No memes or baiting, seriously asking, how can the other states even compete?

>Why haven't you moved to the last bastion against conservative degeneracy left in America?

I already live in Connecticut though.

I'll stay in white heaven up in Idaho. Keep your chinks, spics and niggers down there.

TEN. ROUND. LIMIT.
Fuck this state.

I can't even buy an unmolested handgun anymore.

Florida is candidate for worst in the union.

I lived there for exactly one year.

I'll never go back.

Freaks, fuck ups, crime, ect. It was never ending.

Why do you need a gun when there's the police to protect you?

Lived in Texas for 6 years now. Can't wait to go back to CA.
Downtown Dallas is fine (because it reminds me of CA), but there's nothing going on.
That's what I miss most about CA.. things actually happening, people caring about how they look and how they present themselves, not 5 years behind every trend. It's a different world here.

If you're a shut in edgelord you'll probably like TX, but everyone I know who has moved here has gone back to CA. Even people who hated CA, but obviously had never been anywhere else.

The place is only growing more. There's specific music scene that's gaining popularity and has artists looking to make it. Disregarding the fan base of said scene, I think it's cool that it's happening. Most of the things great things about SoCal have been sucked dry by tourists and out of state asshats who don't understand how special it is.

Also born and raised in SD, feels good to talk to someone how hasn't been blown in from another state

Because sometimes cops don't give a shit.
I'd rather fight back now than to be getting stabbed while waiting for the police to arrive.
And also criminals have guns. You take away our gun rights and then the criminals and cops only have guns. I'd rather not live in that situation.

I live in a neighborhood that consists of million dollar houses. Crime of the violent variety is not a huge thing here, but new housing developments in my area have been forced to include section 8 in the midst of a very wealthy community. Let's just say that the crime rate didn't stay the same.

That, and a semi-auto rifle is fucking cool.

Third benefit is that it pisses off communist faggot cunts that suck away my income for gibsmedat.

The police here is excellent, I have never heard of or witnessed any negative from the police.

Don't mind him. He's just angry that he got deported again.

My son needed kidney surgery at ucla so we stay the night in a hotel I go down to the lobby to request something woman starts chatting me up make small talk then she offers sex for money. Forget the price, reach in my pocket ask what I can get for 2.73 bitch rages walks off. She was white tho

They can't that's why they are always butthurt. TX does well economically because of oil and tax haven, but everything else comes from CA and NYC. Especially anything culturally relevant.

When's the last time a trend came from anywhere except CA or NYC.. like 1950?
People in other states are sedentary as fuck and uninteresting and ironically elitist.