Mexicans = Hippocrats

Why isn't Trump pushing this harder. It;s insane that MExico can have a wall and we can;t?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/mexico-guatemala-border/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, Mexico is doing this to stop illegals going to US from central America.

Who fucking said you can??

You stupid Yanks can do whatever you want, the thing is that we paid for that shitty wall in our southern border.

So if you want one build it and pay it yourselves faggots.

Really makes you think

>says the hombre who will soon be paying for two walls

The burgers can pay for it by putting tarifs, or you can pay for it by putting tarifs. It's all the same really. Mexico will probably prefer to control the tarifs themselves and will insist for it. Trump's got it all planned out and it will be awesome. His companies will build the wall too. He won't be going poor while he's presidenting.

>So if you want one build it and pay it yourselves faggots.
Oh you'll pay for it, when it slows the number of illegals from working under the table to send our dollars back to Beanerburg.

Mexico paying for the wall is what you call a figurative statement.

Is that really a photo of the Mexican fence or some kikebook meme shit?

Gee bill 2 walls?

Guatamala is a jungle.

>sends millions of hombres to US
>stealing millions from the American people

>"pay it yourselves faggots"

Nah

Right from donald trumps website.

>It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year.

Face it wetback you depend on the U.S. more than the U.S. depends upon you.

>working to earn money suddenly became stealing.

Trump supporters are the stupidest shit ever tvb.

Are you drunk, OP?

>Implying they're all working instead of leaching off government assistance aka the taxpayer..

Query. Who would that thing even be manned by? Isn't deploying soldiers on home territory one of those NOPE NOT EVER things?

That? The south border? Guatemala is a fucking jungle, although the border is true i think the image is erroneous

Border patrol.

You have a congresswomen spends her time fighting to ban memes on the internet instead of helping the several million poor people in her province. Shut the fuck up mexico your the dumbest fucking niggers to ever grace the western hemisphere.

They're not putting it back into our economy, it's leaving the country.

How is that not stealing?

>figurative statement
bro, trump is literally gonna make mexico pay for it. Even their ex-president is begging them to compromise for a cheaper fence, not a wall.

working for under minimum wage flooding the market with illegally cheap labor certainly is stealing you stupid fgt

>trying to rationalize with literal sub 50 IQ shitskin anchor baby shitters

I am now a #mexmissile

This
And all comes from pressure put by Obama. He has been pressuring Mexico to stop Central American illegals and as a response Mexico has committed many human rights violations against Central American immigrants and all under Obama's watch and approval. Who also has deported more Hispanics and illegals than any president in history
Yet Trump supporters and Republicans will paint Obama as weak on immigration and flooding the country with Hispanics
Likewise Democrats will paint him as ant racist hero of immigrants and Hispanics everywhere. Just go to show you how stupid people are who only see party labels and nothing else. Damn morons

So why isn't this being spam tweeted? Americans, are you really that lazy?

Mexico has no qualms whatsoever about using its military wherever it wants to and guarding the national border is well within normal military use for any state, it has nothing to do with Posse Comitatus, which forbids using the military within the US against citizens.

Border patrol + drones from homeland security. the border will be secured, there just has to have political will to do so.

Money that circulates within the economy is a net gain in economic activity. Money that leaves the economy and goes to mexico doesn't bring more economic activity to those local economies. THe trick is to tax their remittance and them sending their money to mexico. If they must send money, that will go, a ratio of it, to pay for the wall. If they realize that it isn't worth it to send 300 bucks to mexico to help their stupid families, especially when 90 dollars it taken out, maybe they can then spend those 300 bucks in their local economies.

actually we give you hundreds of millions in aid every year and pretty much paid for it

this is the easiest way for us to keep out central americans because there is no political resistance from the left to giving you """"aid""""

>south mexico
>desert
lel, who are you tryin to fool? only Sup Forumstards will fell on your shitty b8 m8, thats mexico - arizona border retard

pic related
there's is not a single cm2 without trees in our southern border

I live near the southern border and we don't have a fence here

Why is the tower on the wrong side of the fence?

because the photo was taken in the US

Why can't mexicans be civilized like canadians? None of us try to illegally enter america and we can basically come visit anytime we want. We are great neighbours. You beaners are the worst.

Also canadians hate mexicans. The shit trump is talking about is what canadians know too well. You fuckers stole our jobs. We had well paying assembly and manufacturing jobs. They pay you 8 bucks an hour to do work we used to do for 18.

Look on Google earth or Google maps it doesn't exist. This is reddit libs trolling

>you

Very much doubt it's true. I live in the south, been to Tapachula often, main entry from Guatemala. It's fucking wide open. And there's migrants everywhere, mostly from Central America, on their way to USA.

That said, in Central and South America we *are* kinda famous for being assholes when it comes to immigration. Last time I went to Chile, I had to pay like 50 USD to enter the country, just because I'm Mexican. They call it a "retribution," because apparently we do this shit to them.

Shit in your own street not ours

>viajando desarmado

Still Israel. Why do right wingers keep perpetuating lies? Do they not have facts to base their views on?

Yeah just ignore the executive order amnesty why don't you
Obama hasn't done shit, Bush deported more, there's over ten fucking million here and that's not even including the ones we erroneously consider legal citizens just for being shat out on our side of the border.
When these criminals can fucking announce their status on television without a visit from ICE, there's a problem. When states aren't allowed to take matters into their own hands to remove illegals and secure the border - because the feds failed and refuse - there's a problem

>None of us try to illegally enter america
This is largely because you've all fooled yourself into thinking Canada is any good.

Supposedly, the reason NAFTA was supposed to boost US and Canada exports is that it would create a new middle class of consumers in Mexico. That did not happen. They just import components, assemble them, and then we buy it back. All it did is lower wages. Mexico did not greatify itself.

And now why would we roll it back? Our corporatists overlords love it.

> (OP)
>Is that really a photo of the Mexican fence or some kikebook meme shit?
No, it's the Israeli border.

Nah, you are wrong my friend Mexican believe it or not don't send all the money they earn back to Mexico they send the 15% or 20% only the rest stays in USA buying shit from USA so the economy doesn't get affected.

U dunno nothing.

snopes.com/mexico-guatemala-border/

Oy, gilipollas, cierra tu puta boca. Los adultos estamos hablando.

Not at all the same thing.
When Mexicans build a wall, it's diversity and culture.
When White people do it, it's racism and white supremacy.

Mexico hasn't build any wall, don't be daft. You know why? Not because we're such wonderful compassionate humans, we're assholes like everyone. But because it's stupid, it won't stop anyone. Ever heard of ladders?

Didn't Bush build a fence already? Worked so well, didn't it.

Este pedo es entre los gringos y nosotros, pinche españolito mamón, ¿qué chingaos te importa a ti?

Are you ready to help us in the coming war against the stupid amerifats mom?

Don't forget all the "ORO" you stole from us.

I've lived in Chicago and in Toronto. I would take Toronto over Chicago any day, ever.

It is so sad that our governments give money to car companies and reduce tax rates, and interest free loans just to get them to build their assembly lines here.

15 to 20% is still a lot.

>muh gold
It was rightful spanish clay, how is it stealing?

>waaah waaah im bottom bitch
fixt for u sensei

>Hippo-crats
We already knew that mexicans are voting for Shilldog

Because we don't have a border fence down there and human + drug trafficking is a big problem in the region, how the fuck do you think you guys get so many central americans over there if we did have a wall? The region is a tropical shithole and that pic is from the Israel-Some shittier country border.

>carefully planned out grammatical errors paired with an image guaranteed to spark a heated discussion

Me importa porque también tengo ciudadania Gringa, mestizo de mierda.

¿No te das cuenta que construir un muro sería bueno para México también? No mientas, ambos sabemos que el 90% de la gente que cruza a los EEUU son gente de poca educación, la misma gente que tu cultura marginaliza y detesta. Construir un muro entre las fronteras sera un tiro muy fuerte pa los narcotraficantes que dominan tu país, y hará que la situación en México sea más segura ya que los narcos lo verán gris para poder seguir con el tráfico de drogas y humanos. La gente de clase alta en México tiene para un vuelo y todavia podra migrar LEGALMENTE a los EEUU, y más aun, sin un torrente de imigrantes cruzando por el sur ilegalmente, será posible facilitar el proceso de legalización para la gente CON EDUCACIÓN. Los únicos que no benefician de esto son los criminales, los pobres y los corruptos.

No es la responsabilidad de los gringos sostener a tu clase pobre por que la gente de tu país esta conforme con la corrupción que os plaga. Los problemas de México son culpa de México, y dejar que el PRI este en poder por 3 decadas, no es culpa de los EEUU.

Si, hay que crear puentes. Pero no dejar las puertas abiertas. Si no terminas con los problemas como los que tenemos aca con los musulmanes y los terroristas refugiados.

Si fueras inteligente, apoyarias a Trump y la construcción de su muro, ya que beneficiará bastante a México.

>going to war with the Americans
Didn't know you had a death wish. You lost the first war, you'll get slaughtered if you have a second one.

Mexicans confirmed for ruled by Hippos

Tanto odio por todas partes:
>México will pay for the wall
Todos los otros latinos y españoles: reeee mestizo de mierda que la mierda que la susha bla bla bla a mi no me vengas con la Hermandad Latina, no somos familia bla bla bla
>Es problema de México, metanse en sus asuntos
Todos los otros latinos y españoles: reeee mestizo de mierda que la mierda que la susha bla bla bla yo opino de lo que quiera, que se joda tu pais, no somos familia bla bla bla

No apoyo a Trump iberiano/mitad moro, lidia con eso

Google Translate:
I care because I have Gringa citizenship, mestizo shit.

Do not you realize that building a wall would be good for Mexico, too? Do not lie, we both know that 90% of people crossing the US are poorly educated people, the same people that marginalizes your culture and detests. Build a wall between the borders will be a very strong shot pa drug traffickers dominate your country, and will make the situation in Mexico is safer because the narcos will see gray to continue with drug trafficking and human. The upper class people in Mexico has for a flight and still be able to migrate to the US LEGALLY, and even without a flood of immigrants illegally crossing the south will be possible to facilitate the process of legalization for educated people. The only ones who benefit from this are the criminals, the poor and corrupt.

It is the responsibility of the gringos hold your poor class people of your country is in accordance with the corruption that plague you. Mexico's problems are the fault of Mexico, and let the PRI is held for 3 decades, is not the fault of the United States.

If, create bridges. But do not leave the doors open. If you do not end up with problems like we have here with Muslims and terrorists refugees.

If you were smart, you support to Trump and the construction of the wall, and will benefit enough to Mexico.

wall just got 10 feet higher paco

Se te olvidó un reeee jajaja, que patético.

Fine then, I'll treat you like a gringo. Nice racket btw, the dual citizenship: benefits from two countries without loyalty to either. You sneaky fucker.

Anyway, don't assume you know what I think, you twat. I don't give a shit who Americans elect, it's not my country. If it was up to me, I'd go Sanders. Between Hillary and Trump, I'd choose Trump, because I can't stand the bitch. But again, it's not my business.

The wall, though, is moronic. It's going to cost a shitload of money, which will be your money, don't be naïve: the only way Trump can "make Mexico pay" is by negotiating some deal with us in which we get something we may want, in exchange for cash that he can show you to convince you he "made us pay." But in the end, it'll be your money, don't fool yourself.

And it will pay for fuck all: do you really think people who already risk that godawful desert, the fucking coyotes, getting shot by the migra, are going to be deterred by the prospect of jumping a wall? I'm telling you: there is already a fence in place, almost a proper wall in places, barbed wire and shit in others. Bush wasted like 6B in it, iirc. I'll let you find pics of kids jumping over it by yourself.

Tl;dr: I'm not opposed to your wall because I want you to take our immigrants. I'm opposed to it because it's a stupid idea.

As for the rest, yeah, we have a shit government and a few very shitty people, and a great many fools who enable both. That is our problem, and we deal with them best we can. But I'll tell you what we are not, the vast majority: we're not elitist pricks like you. Cheers for making me proud of my country tonight.

Well, I respect you on giving me a proper reply, and not getting triggered like some child.

We have a few differing opinions on a few things, but I will tell you one thing, most of my dislike for Mexico, comes from being born there. My family is Spanish/American, but I personally was born within Mexico's borders, and raised in Guadalajara for 9 years, before my family migrated to the US. I never liked Mexico. I'll be honest with you. I never liked the culture, or the bullshit bluff, or the classism. Don't tell me Mexico is elitist because it very much is. It is one of the most socially elitist countries in the world, and I say this having been a privilaged upper class, rich white boy in Mexico, whose family would hire "nacos" as gardeners and servants. That sort of thing always sickened me about Mexico, that combined with the "bluff" that plagued all the middle and upper class people. Always showing off what they don't have. You want the root of Mexico's problems? There you go. There is no equality in Mexico, don't even pretend there is.

The US is not substantially better in that regard, but it is better. Europe takes the cake when it comes to human rights, Europe and Japan I'd say, having been in Nipland for 3 years, but Spain is pretty low tier amid the European comminity.

Anyway, all that aside. Point is, no place on Earth is perfect, but you should always strive for the best, something Hispanic/Latin picaresque has always prevented its cultures from doing. I don't blame you, Mexico pretty much inherited the worst of Spain, so it's mostly Spain's fault really. But if I will praise the Americans for one thing it's for carving out a better future for themselves, and learning from their

Cont.

I don't understand why Mexico can't attempt to do the same for itself, and lead the Latin countries in creating a Union similar to the EU down there. It's what Che Guevara wanted, but you guys pretty much betrayed him. Yeah, the Bolovians killed him, but Mexico refused to play along, and as always, you all turned on each other. FFS, you're all the same culture!

P.s. you're wrong about the wall, read Trump's site.

You have no say cheech. They say build it and you'll build it. You don't and your shit gets fucked up hard. End of discussion.

I hope the experiences in wallbuiling will ultimately benefit europe in their wallbuildung efforts after an AfD victory in Germany

They're taking jobs away from Americans, and sending the money out of the country, you stupid, lazy, smelly, workshy donkey-fucker. How is that not stealing?

The reason he's "deported more" is because we now count turning someone back at the border as "deporting" them.

It's easy to be #1 whew you change the rules to make it seem that way

That explains things. If you grew up a rich kid in Guanatos, yeah, you would have picked that up. Very nice place to live, lovely city. Also the most religious, traditionalist place in the country, upper classes definitely elitist as fuck, and I'm sure they all deeply wish they had been born American.

Like any other place, though, the upper classes are not the majority. You need contact with the working class to get a feel for a nation's "personality" like. You know, public schools, have some chelas at the stadium, go to the luchas, do the military service, etc.

Mexicans have many defects: we're conformist and undisciplined, we don't value science and education. We're also kind people who help each other and really enjoy life. In fact, if I were to try and pinpoint a trait, i'd say our greatest quality is also our greatest flaw: we always do whatever the fuck we want, so often not the smartest, but we're stubborn and proud and don't give a shit, we have fun and die happy.

As for "el sueño de Bolívar," yeah that could have been nice. Then again, people bitch a lot about the EU. Might be better on paper than in practice.

Anyway. Salud, tío, ya le llego, es madrugada aquí. Ahí la vemos. Y el muro es una pendejada, neto.

Alright man, take it easy. Nice talking with you.

And the wall will be awesome, just you wait!