Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tNTjNkD7ifU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yeesh

passive aggressive elitism just oozes everywhere

>Neogaf
literally who?

>Neogaf
Who are they and what makes them relevant?

>No one noticed the show was offensive because it was so subversive and subtle
>weeks after its premiere they finally picked up on it, but only after they were told to hate it.

Who the fuck cares? Grow up OP.

More like no one noticed because no one cared

>some gay video games forum

Fuck off

they needed a buzzfeed thought piece to tell them what to think then started parroting each other

the ones who have actually seen it didn't know until the "article" and said it was interesting

Its really odd to read

Yeesh...

Has Gaf always been a shithole, or have they gone down the SA path?

Literal cuckolds

"Adult swim should be ashamed of themselves!"

*posts John Oliver video*

"D-did you guys see this? Now I have an opinion on [insert subject Oliver talks like a squirrel through this week]!"

>those handful of posters who at least try to think critically
why are they even on that site?

IT'S

Always. Back in the day when you got too big for gamefaq's britches, you'd go to either YTMND, here or NeoGAF. Guess where the passive aggressive cunts went?

Because buzzfeed readers are subhuman mongrels only fit for genetics editting practice?

THOUSAND

This is how it works in cliques particularly SJW and Neofag cliques, the top dogs demarcate opinion and everyone tempers their opinion to match. Whilst holding the idea that they're totally antiestablishment individual thinkers.

>subtle
lol ok

You get banned for having the wrong opinion my fanatical ideologue mods post rate has decreased 60% in 2 years lmao

>Back in the day when you got too big for gamefaq's britches, you'd go to either YTMND, here or NeoGAF
god damn son, that was my path. gamefaqs>LUE>Sup Forums

You should ask Sup Forums that. I'm sure they'll have a lot to tell you about that hugbox. Mainly because I can't remember how bad it was, sorry

For non-cross posters

NeoGAF is the goyim echo chamber where free thought and speech are looked down upon by ranking members who create the undisputed hivemind

They are a popular target on Sup Forums because they are always pro-estableshment anti consumer.They also conveniently have popular game devs who post there, go figure.

Turns out banning anyone who dissents even slightly from your consensus in an age when forums are already dying out doesn't do well to grow an audience. The people they're trying to attract with this SJW shit are already happy on twitter or tumblr, they don't need some shitty forums

It's a gaming forum.

it's so edgy and alt-right, neogaf!
check it out on Adult Swim to be even more offended!

are there actually reputable people that go to neogaf? I'm honestly curious.

youtu.be/tNTjNkD7ifU

What a gem that thread made me discover though.
I don't care that it has 16 layers of irony, the ending is amazing and Tim is a good singer.

LOL

Prominent video game devs.

So no, not really.

>Prominent video game devs.

Like who?

Nah, theyre just fat manchildren(google a mods name) who talk about a potential leak for 75 pages and pretend they know something about the game industry.

Theyre owner is a tranny who has his mods hide behind a "modbot" because theyre too big of pussies to ban someone themselves. Ironically they ban people for freedom of speech, while pretending everyone is equal in the world.

Its a shithole and a perfect example of the pussification of the world.

Developers shill their product and leave because the idiots there preorder everything at gamestop with a tiny bit of hype and a nice belly rub from a developer.

See halo mcc. They had the devs on the site for months leading up to release, got the idiots to pay $60 for it, and then disappeared forever when it was released broken.

The site is filled with suckers who cant form their own opinions without buzzfeed or jon oliver telling them how to feel.

I love how angry sam hyde makes liberals and how angry eric andre makes conservatives. its great. Sam is far more provacative though

Look at this fucking Einstein comment:

>Not all audiences should be served.

Unless it's a fag who wants a wedding cake, otherwise the gubbnet will put you out of business.

not surprised coming from Neofags. Their moderators have fucking Hillary Clinton avatars. They are a bunch of pathetic beta cucks that blame everything on gamergate

>Guess where the passive aggressive cunts went?
here?

It's where neo Sup Forums used to hang out before they thought it wasn't cool anymore

>Their moderators have fucking Hillary Clinton avatars

I don't know why that's so funny to me, a bunch of video game forum moderators with unironic Hillary Clinton avatars

make sure to link directly to shitty clickbait or the owner will get mad

Why is Sup Forums discussing that stupid shit? Let Sam Hyde die.

UGH HOW DARE THEY HAVE A NEGATIVE OPINION ABOUT MY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE ARW SHOW. THEY'RE JUST A BUNCH OF LIBRUL KEKS WHO DON'T GET MUH SAM HYDE'S """""SUBVERSIVE""""" GENIUS.

YEESH

>stop laughing at my whiny leftist opinions
Lmao

"This is some fucked up shit. Shame on Time Warner and Adult Swim for allowing a hate spewing alt-right asshole on their network"

>entitled

I love that buzzword, it's everywhere in the video game world. All to need to do to force people into the hivemind on those sites is keep calling them entitled until they parrot your views.

The mods there are suck weak cucks.

He got banned already.

Great discussion over there.
"Lol this troll"
"Try harder"
"Be more subtle"

No one refuted the point

Didn't Hillary Clinton want to ban violent video games like 10 years ago?

Top lel

>All those posts referring to it as a cartoon
They haven't seen so much as a trailer and they're still outraged?

that's hilarious.
a designated space on the internet for shilling

>look for MDE World Piss on my favorite torrent tracker
>they have it
>0 seeders 0 leechers
>downloaded 0 times
Great show