What was her name Sup Forums?

What was her name Sup Forums?
The one you pushed away because she deserved better than you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEWF2xh5E8s
esquire.com/news-politics/videos/a44706/jon-stewart-trump-man-baby-media/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Implying qtpi redhead would ever ask betabilly to prom.

Makenzie

There is no name, there has never been a name.

This, also girl in OP pic is kissing herself

It's because she's pure and not a slut.

>implying that I didn't push HER away for being a fucking annoying bitch who betrayed my trust

Noriko

BACK TO /R9K/ FAGGOTS.

and her name was April btw

Amanda cheated on me and I dropped her on the spot. Is that what you mean?

>chubby chaser
>pure

I pushed her away because I can't take social cues well and didn't respond properly in certain situations. Still catch myself doing it a lot.

feelsbadman.jpg

Lindsey
Brittany
Abby

I wish I could go back in time and tell my past self to get a fucking clue and not be such a massive aloof jackass.

omg tfw so alone no gf :(((

I'm starting to hate this board.

wait what the fuck I'm on Sup Forums right now?

Seriously?! Do you americas name your kids like this? Kek

faggot

Fuck

>9th grade math
>sit next to girl
>we only talk to each other, don't know anyone else
>we're talking
>I say something sassy, she kicks me under the table
>I kick her back
>call her a slut
>she says "prove it" and shoots me a look I still remember
>I didn't do anything about it

Fuck Sup Forums I could have lost my v in 9th grade vs 19 y.o.

Lucy

>implying there was only one

what does this have to do with politics

anyway, her name is yevgeniya

it's been 20 years and i still feel incredibly stupid

kelsey.

she was great. she was really great. you know what? it was a blast. we had fun. i hope she finds someone who makes her happy. im sure i will, im only 21, ive got a whole life ahead. there are others. but considering it didnt work out, it was a very enriching experience.

god bless, kelsey

Right in the feels. I shut myself down and did not even realise that quite a few of the attractive girls were interested in me. Just a year ago I heard that it was rumoured thag I was gay.

>tfw all I thought about was finally kissing a girl

>implying there ever was one

Ciara

No girl has ever shown interest in me which is why i now spend my days in a stew of hatred with a desire to make others miserable

hailey

No girl can do better than me.

>high school
>rocker girl that was "shy" but had a banging body with a nice ass and breasts under those large black pants and jackets, if she put some effort into clothing herself she could be a 9/10
>constantly hugged me
>i wasnt sure wether she was bipolar/crazy or not though, and her ex warned me she was
>left it alone
i still wonder to this day if i made the right choice. she legitimately seemed like the type of girl that'd bite your dick off.

dis

Everytime that I think a girl is interested in me, the whole thing just crumbles into this awkward situation until I just get friendzoned and faded out of the relationship. Take shots with the girl at the bar on her invitation? Turns out she does it all the time for no particular reason. Get invited to go to the symphony and dinner with another? Only see her every now and again hanging with every person our age under the sun. I don't know anymore.

Stupid name for an ugly fat slut

N/A
I'm the best there is. I deserve the perfect girl, who I already have.

>19 y.o
>9th grade math

You did yourself a favor

But it was really because I was too good for her.
I'm making a lot of money now so I want to travel around and fuck all the hottest bitches.
She honestly did some cringeworthy things and I can't be having any negative images of women I might fuck in my head.

There wasn't one who pushed me away. Just one who died. Her name was Ophelia. I go see her every couple months. When she was first buried I slept in the cemetary for a week.

I mean I could have lost it in 9th grade vs losing it in college

and how is this politics?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>r9k

Eli, I taught her everything I knew, but I never trusted her, never let my guard down.

She fell in love with me and the virtues I held and she wanted to be my everything and I couldn't understand why. I pushed her away because she made me uncomfortable with how close she was.. like I was the only thing in the world.

Now I regret it. I pushed her away and it's all my fault. I didn't think I was that great, but she did out of anyone. If only I could restart and perfect it, but those are lessons learned I suppose.

:^(

youtube.com/watch?v=wEWF2xh5E8s

What the fuck are you talking about? I've only ever pushed a girl away because I deserved better than her.

Sause?

Your anger and your lust for power have already done that

It's right in the picture.
>Naruto
Thanks for the sentiment, but I'll pass.

Oh Shirley Sue Jean, she was a wild horse that couldn't be tamed. We had a magical day at the family reunion (only first cousins so it ain't wrong), I coulda hit that, but my uncle daddy got it first.

Isabel. Met her a year ago and we're currently in a relationship. I've never felt better but I know it's inevitable, I've known it since the first day, yet I'll enjoy every moment we still have left.

i'll tell you soon enough, after i've finished pushing her away.

You missed out on prime time pussy. That's the kind of chick that's down for ANYTHING and you could have gotten her first.

OH GOD NO

Justine.

I convinced myself that she was lying to me when she said she liked me. After all, I was chubby. What girl would like me? She had a phenomenal body. Fat, bouncing titties and a big ass. Her skin was pale white and she had long, silky black hair. She was fucking incredible!

She would rub up against me any time she could. One time, I was pointing to something and she grabbed my hand and put it on her breast and squeezed it. I just pulled away. I lied to myself because I never imagined a girl that gorgeous would want me. She even wanted to fuck me. Talked about how I would like sliding myself in between her legs.

But then I moved away. Almost a year later, I realized what a fool I had been. Still a virgin at 28. Suppose that's punishment.

Kat.

I was retarded back then and I think it scared me that she was so brilliant and funny and I paled in comparison. We've somehow managed to stay friends and man, it does hurt having her so close.

Not being overdramatic, she really is too good for me and I could even name exactly how things will fall apart in 6-12 months, but there was no way I was gonna let a chance to be with her pass.

she wrote her phone number in my year book. I never called her. She's an actress now. I tell myself she was just being friendly and wanted to keep in touch. I'll never know. thankfully I've never lost sleep over it, I just can't understand wtf was going through my head when I didn't call that beautiful young lady.

Dude there are over a billion trillion Mexicans.
You're not that special, please refrain from making more.

Never happened

>first ex (Scotish/indian hybrid)
dumped her twice because i didnt get the hint she was a controlling bitch who browbeats the shit out of men she's with/

>second ex (blackie islander)
her friend said i cheated, and she believed the friend.

>misc girls
jess was crazy but had sexy scars, izzy is a communist greens voter, Marina was a kraut who didnt like slav disapora like me, and khesahn's friends beat the shit out of me because i spilled a drink.

overall, i think i did alright

>mfw current girl im after is descended from Vietcong
>never dated a white chick

Mikayla

She was so gorgeous and lovely. I still text her occasionally but now she lives in another city.

No one

There was Anna, who was a skank anyway and is probably gonna be low class all her life. We were both incredibly immature.

And then there was my first and last Gf, Camden, who this probably applies more to.
I broke up with her cause my shitty friends said I should and I was an idiot 16 year old. If I hadnt broken up with her I wouldnt be a 20 year old virgin, but whatever. She's an Sjw now.

Honestly I couldnt care less about fucking after Ive jacked off, so that probably means it doesnt matter that much to me anyway. The emotional connection is what I miss, which I had with Camden for a while. My parents seemed happy while my dad was still alive, but they didnt effect each other that much. I dont want/need to rely on someone; I just want someone to understand me who also has a vagina.

This is extremely difficult for me to find in our increasingly vapid culture however, which leads to my increasing depression, and I withdraw from society, which continues the cycle. It's self sustaining or whatever.

I simply exist, though I will be successful, so I might be able to make some short lived relationships in that.

Raina

>got my first kiss when I was 7 by a girl who had a crush on me
>to this day it's the only kiss I've gotten from a non-family member
That was 18 years ago.

Danielle. I'm too much of a sperg to pick up on a lot of social cues and I have trust issues relating to that, so when she asked me to go to the homecoming dance with her I thought it was going to be a prank and spent the rest of the day having a panic attack, then broke up with her the next day. I'm still such a sperg that on three separate occasions I've had a girl flirt with me and I didn't notice until someone pointed it out later.

show her this thread, user.
im sure its not creepy.

The point is user you have not realised it yet

>Vapid
esquire.com/news-politics/videos/a44706/jon-stewart-trump-man-baby-media/

After being redpilled John Jewart is the funniest Jewish stereotype.

Oh look, teenage Sup Forums level shit posting from a leaf nigger.

Almost all girls.

Then I discovered Sup Forums and realized I deserve better than them.

>Lysandra

................... fuck you op

>user, are you really joining the army
>yes because I need college money and need to figure out what I want to do in life. I can't be a lazy piece of shit all of my life
>*Awkward laugh ensues*
>user we've been dating for 3 years......
>yeah....?
>Wanna do something crazy?
>I'm already joining the army.
>Besides that stupid. Let's get married.
>Lily, I can't. 1: After Ft Knox I'm probably going to Iraq. 2: I'd hate to see you worry all of the time. 3: You have to get further your life as well. I'm just a lazy bum in need of serious change. I couldn't in good conscience put you through hell as well.

We broke up one week later and I left for Ft Knox in June of 2008. 2009 she married some other guy. 2010 she died on an over dose of alcohol because of her abusive husband.

that's gonna fuck you up for some time user

aww fuck you Ronnie why you gotta make me feel

she would have done that anyways + fucked niggers behind your back

You have no idea

dont really see what this has to do with my post or the thread, but I agree

>media almost always talks bad of Trump
>Oy, thats the media, being too soft on Trump!

Id like to know his thoughts on his little British heir, Current year cuck.

How do I force myself to like a girl?

There's this girl that is crazy in love with me even though I'm a fat, loser piece of shit. She's not super pretty or anything, but she's probably the best I'm ever going to do.

pic related is her

>Marrying before joining the Army.
i'd say you dodged a bullet, but it looks like it wasnt going to go well either way...

jesus christ, you dont force something like that, user.

the only thing you should force in a relationship is your dick up her arse, not liking a girl.

nigga wut?

how to force muh self to like a girl,
then talks about a girl he likes

also that girl is a 6.5 -7/10
das not ugly.

I would have married her after OSUT in October of 2009

oh baby a tripple

Gabie.

Dunja. It was because I was a dense motherfucker, though.

Her name was Dunja? What the fuck

Fucking New Zealand

it's in the past, user.
i say you go bring her some flowers.
maybe her ghost will make you find a girl you can make things right with.

you were not ready then, it might have gone wrong even if you did marry. its not that she would cheat on you but her being depressed coz youre gone might have caused her to OD.

Isn't that red-head the same character as this comic?

Didn't he dodge a penis-shaped bullet?

maybe its pronounced as "Dunia" like russian or something

Maria.

It still tears me up inside but I know it was for the best.

She was a Serb.

September 12th. I do every year.

oh gather around dear user for i have a story for you

There once was a lad named Kenny Kenowitz, a man in age, but a teenager in heart.
Kenowitz decided to remove hadji and join the Army.
before he did, him and his high school sweet heart eloped.

straight into garrison, for the feeling of the world was his, he got BAH and lived in a house, instead of in the barracks.

oh Kenowitz, the world and your home are yours!
what shall you do while you wait to remove hadji?
and ol Kenny thought "gee wiz, i should buy a Cammero, for that'll show the First Sargent im a hard charger".

oh Kenny, tis time for deployment to the sand box, where you'll remove hadji by guarding the glorious checkpoint A.

but lo, back home, your sweetheart drinks, and get's lonely, missing her Kenny.

one thing leads to another, she dumps you, sells your car and you go back to living in the barracks with a failed marriage behind you.

at least you didnt marry a stripper like Kenny's CO

ffs you've had coffee. take it from there. roofie her or something. jk
desu, more guys seem to let go of the good ones, than the girls.

It's so funny how robots will always talk about how lonely and forever alone they are yet they will openly admit at some point in their life someone had genuine interest in them and they were too self-deprecating to take it anywhere. Seems hypocritical as fuck to me

Good thing im not a robot, just an alcoholic

Nobody.
There's never been anybody to push away.

This isn't politics, I come to Sup Forums to rage, not to feel. Please delete this thread.

Oh, I know horror stories and seen a few about dumbass Privates marrying. I know a guy Snakenberg who married the first piece of pussy he slept with. Knew that dependapotomus for 2 weeks. Divorced 3 months later.

>tfw

You drinking right now Ausbro? It's 2am here and I'm on my 4th beer just sitting on my porch browsing on my phone

Aint even gonna read this thread but ive had it worst

>Implying hoes matter

Sorry we don't name ours after Russian rifles.

it's 5 more minutes till happy hour here

No one really.
There was only one girl ever showing real interest in me and she has been my girlfriend for a few years now.