have a downvote

kys funkless abortion

bump

Lolicore is dank

How about all three.
youtube.com/watch?v=IgdPuvltiRE
youtube.com/watch?v=8ng0QDoQfkE
youtube.com/watch?v=7KMgbDpmGlo

There's been some really nice shit for Breaks out this year, but not loads. Most of it is on 7th Storey Projects or Myor Massive.

Torque

Anything like PZG & Dubsknit?

This tape is basically Torque + Post Crucifixion.

In terms of being exactly like We Rob Rave 2 (Breakbeat Hardcore and Footwork) not really, but Luke Vibert - UK Garave Vol. 1 was a good old school sounding LP (and currently LP of the year).

The three Trilogy Dubs by Dead Man's Chest on Ingredients were all great, so was his release on his new label called Throwing Shades.
youtube.com/watch?v=0g3_VNiNTzs

Everything by Cocp Bryce this year has been good, especially any collabs/releases with FFF.

Also no one apart from me will care about this but there was also a new DJ Shimamura album out this year where he went back to making UK Hardcore and I really liked it.

I'll give it a go cheers ninja, never tried him before desu

I forgot to mention that there was a new Dred Collective comp out this year which will definitely have some Footwork/Breakbeat shit on it.

Producer of the year so far is Coco Bryce as far as breakbeat go, I really liked the Dream Girl and Bakeneko tapes.

good thread

Surprised that this wasn't shit.

New Nu:Logic doesn't sound great though.

Opinions on new Goldie?

I'm putting off listening to it. Goldie hasn't released anything worthwhile since Timeless and that was only fucking brilliant because 4 Hero, Dillinja and Based Rob Playford engineered it. Although Metalheadz has been alright since they started using META, but their best LP overall was still their first, that Jubei album was amazing.

I liked it.

Just listen to it, just don't expect innercitylifeinnercitypressures

good post

I have unreasonably high expectations of D&B these days that my default setting is thinking it will be shit and then I surprised when it isn't totally shit. You can only count on producers like Calibre or Dom & Roland to never let you down. I don't even know why I still bother listening to it desu.

I still wonder why Stakka & Skynet aren't remembered like Ed Rush & Optical or Bad Company are.
youtube.com/watch?v=JIoRzWEpJOY

Cutting up and rearranging breakbeats was a mistake. I don't take enough ecstacy to enjoy hardcore and big beat. Give me some breaks I'd enjoy Sup Forums

It all became too samey in the 2010s, it really needs to standout to be worthy now.

4hero after Two Pages and the whole broken beat scene.

Ed Rush & Optical and Bad Company had a much darker atmosphere than Stakka & Skynet
if you take a look only what was borderline darkstep was getting some fame back then, like the previously mentioned, Dom & Roland, Teebee and whatever Moving Shadows was breeding at the time

I thought it became quite shite a bit after 2007. It managed to linger on well up to about 2010 (almost entirely due to Neosignal, Dom & Roland and BSE) but after that it became really bland for me. Although at the same tim I think it might also be because I listened to too much of it.

I always thought Stakka & Skynet were dark sounding and not particularly less dark than anything around that time, it's one of my favourite things about them.
youtube.com/watch?v=wbl62g6QHpE
youtube.com/watch?v=btzhmmKCCuU

I thought Clockwork was basically Wormhole 2.0 (and then From Deep Space was Wormhole 3.0 and Through The Oort Clouds is the current generation's Wormhole).
youtube.com/watch?v=t9RAkj1N7p8