Official laugh at Seattle thread my wife's son edition

I'm really glad the falcons were the ones who had to put down the shecocks. Fuck the seahawks, at least there's honor in losing to the Falcons

Sherman getting exposed hard was nice

Lol but they're champions and went back to back while MATTY ICYCLES has never won shit in his life. Keep being confident fag fucks, your season ends next week. :)

Guy

>they are champions
no they were champions but they haven't been for a while now. you are just angry that the Falcons exposed your vaunted legion of boom as overrated as fuck without Thomas cleaning up Sherman and chancellors fuck ups on a weekly basis. sorry you had to watch the Falcons put that famous secondary in a coffin, nailed it shut and buried it six feet under. your defense will never be the same after that thrashing no team will be intimidated going into a Seahawks game now get over it

The levels of salt here are incredible

obsessed

The fuck are you smoking? I'm a pats fan. Did you really forget about second and goal?

Wasn't Sherman supposed to be the best corner in the league? Jones absolutely smoked him.

Woo hoo kiddos

Congratulations....

I remember the first time I saw a superior team lose due to ref ball too.

You know that excited feeling you have? Wont last long.

Why? Because when you wake up in the morning and roll ypur fat ass to your mirror, your life will still be shit.

Talk shit about Russ all you want....

Wont change your weight issue.

Maybe one day you will grow up and be able to bench more than the bar....

Until then learn to be humble you fucking pieces of shit.

I really hope this is satire. Like I'm honestly 80% sure that there are currently 0 seahawks fans on here and it's just people trying to be retarded as they can. But seriously, seahawks fans talking about being humble or being upset over refball, that's just comical.

>I'm a pats fan
Nobody is perfect, cut yourself some slack.

>Did you really forget about second and goal?
Nope. Still stings. But if you really think it was anything other than a perfect storm of Butler being in the right place at the right time and Seahawks office shooting the team in the foot because they didn't want Marshawn Lynch getting MVP because he wouldn't shuck and jive for the media, then you're sorely fucking mistaken.

It's always kind of surreal seeing Patfags talk shit, you're the most fair weather fanbase in all of sports; the day Brady retires you'll give zero fucks about football until it's time to bandwagon again.

I ain't even mad, you could barely handle the Texans (LEL) so I can only imagine what KC/Steelers are going to do to you.

It's kind of an act of mercy, really, last thing your geriatric QB wants is to lose to RDP and the 'boys in the "Old and Busted VS New Hotness" 'bowl.

He still is. Players have off games. Seattle's entire secondary failed to show up last night; yeah it sucks not having Earl Thomas, but football is a team sport.

Atlanta's offense is elite, the Legion showed zero heart and refused to hustle. O-line was non-existent. We lost because we deserved to lose. Period. I just hope they learn from this.

I know, right? Probably a Bills fan or something.

12 is just speaking the truth. We've been to the Super Bowl three times in the past decade, Falcons are nobodies. They earned this win, and they should celebrate, but their season ends next week.

Willing bet you're a 2012th Man.

Please stop making us look bad.

>ref ball
Are you serious? We got outplayed, period. We've been inconsistent for weeks, the secondary didn't show up at all last night, and let's be real, our offense is still looking for an identity since BM retired.

>Talk shit about Russ all you want
Are people even talking about Russ? He did alright, especially considering his o-line didn't protect him, like, at all. Hard to fault him for the interception since he was trying to recover the 16 points the secondary gave up.

>humble
Confirmed for 2012th man; there's lots of words to describe the 12s, humble is not one of them.

>watching since '98
>hurr durr bandwagon
>still not understanding my first post was complimenting the hawks
Hahaha holy shit xeattle trannies are so fucking mad 24/7

Not even mad bro, you're from an irrelevant nation so you're incapable of rustling these jimmies. What happened, got bored of assaulting people over Divegrass one day?

Also as left a region as Seattle is, we don't have a lot of trannies, oddly enough. Lots of hideous feminists with grotesque piercings, tattoos, and dyke hair, but not a lot of trannies.

Asian qts everywhere, so it's worth it.

>seattle fans literally cannot afford vacation
Top kek

With a mission to advocate and raise the visibility and acceptance of Seattle’s growing transgender and gender-nonconforming community, the Gender Justice League will put on its first Trans Pride parade at Cal Anderson Park on June 28, two days before Seattle’s 39th-annual Gay Pride parade.

Marchers will assemble at 5:30 p.m. on Broadway in front of Seattle Central Community College (1701 Broadway), and make their way to nearby Cal Anderson Park for performances by nationally known trans-identified artists, including singer Rae Spoon, writer Julia Serano and comedian Ian Harvie. About 25 different community organizations will also have tables set up at the park.

“It’s really going to bring a lot of visibility to the trans community,” noted Ballard resident Danielle Askini, executive director and founding member of the Gender Justice League, which formed last September.

Seattle will be one of only a handful of other U.S. cities that have held marches in support of transgender rights. Seattle was the first city in the nation to hold a transgender-Pride event in 1997, and this will be the first transgender-specific parade to take place in Seattle since then.

Organizers of the parade hope the Trans Pride parade will become an annual event. The city Department of Neighborhoods has shown its support with a matching grant of $15,292 to stage the event, which is also fiscally sponsored by the Gay City Health Project.

Seattle is seen as a mecca for transgender people, with one of the largest populations of transgender people in the country, drawing many from other places, Askini noted. Though there is no way of knowing the exact number of transgender people living in Seattle, she guesses that it could be as many as 10,000 to 20,000.

The Seahawks have become the premier nigger team of the nfl

>Responding to this much shit on Sup Forums.

This ain't blebbit nigga, just call them faggots or leave, nobody gives a shit what u think

>he's too stupid to have any meaningful conversation on 4 chan
>thinks that's everyone else's experience as well

>meaningful conversation on Sup Forums

Turn off the computer before it's too late. There is no meaningful conversation on here. Go meet actual people and try to discuss things without smug anime faces.

Spot the newfag.

Nigger I've been posting since 2008. Leave while you can, there is nothing to be gained other than memes and autism

>posting since 2008
how soul crushingly sad and pathetic

Nah, I'm an attorney and have a family. I'm cool. The sad thing is that this is one of the few sites I can laugh at anymore.

I hear ya bro. I'm CEO of a major electronic company.

Jesus Christ that poor kid

>this is a 10 in Seattle

I wonder that girl still calls him 'Dad' or if he makes her call him 'Mom'

Really tickles those almonds

Its not even from Seattle. A tranny literally chose to bandwagon the seacucks

Can anyone post any spicy Future-Russle MayMays Spee?

i know what you mean. I'm a cardiovascular surgeon and this is the only site that enables me to decompress after a long day.

What is it with the Seahawks and completely niggering out in the playoffs when they lose? The way they ended Super Bowl XLIX was fucking shameful and yesterday night the fucking linemen were rushing the snap count on a fucking merciful kneel-down? And fucking Michael Bennett gouging at eyes and telling a former cancer patient reporter that he never encountered adversity in his life?

I'm not the least bit surprised desu
>pic related is also a Xeacucks bandwagon
Shocking isn't it?