What's your favourite Beatles album?

What's your favourite Beatles album?

The White Album. Just like god intended.

The one that sounds the most like a circus.

Beatles for Sale

Revolver, all other albums are sub-par

Meet the Beatles

I'm not joking, I've collected almost every single one of their albums and solo efforts. It's one of the most solid pop albums ever. They never got to that level of songwriting or rhythm ever again.

Revolver like that one guy said, except they have plenty of other good albums.

With genuine honesty, Being for the Benefit for Mr. Kite is avant-garde as shit.

abbey road
revolver if it wasn't full of fucking fillers

Just listen to the Everly Brothers m8.

Abbey Roab has more filler than Revolver

fpbp

this

S/T > Abbey Road = Sgt. Pepper > Revolver > Rubber Soul

All 10s easily

Sgt. Peeper Lonely Hearts Club Band

Band On The Run

Fuck both of you. Yellow Submarine has filler. Every pre-Rubber Soul album has filler. Let it Be has filler. You could make an argument for Magical Mystery Tour (which is still a 9 either way). The rest are perfect.

Close, but not quite:

Abbey Road > White Album > Sgt Pepper = MMT > Revolver > Rubber Soul > Let It Be > Hard Day's Night > the rest

white album

Magical mystery tour is so overrated on this board. It's definitely better than Help (the best pre RS album) but the rest are just too damn flawless. Still a generally overlooked gem in their untouchable catalog.

I love all of them. Every album, every single, every song. I guess if I had to take one to a desert island it would be the White Album

Comfy taste

Michelle, Drive My Car, In My Life, Nowhere Man and Norwegian Wood are top tier Beatles tracks

In what universe is Hard Day's Night better than Help? I wouldn't even take it over Please Please Me

>the fact that

Scaruffi is easily the most butthurt person ever and #tft was a tired writing cliche long before he ranted

All I've Got to Do is one of their most underrated songs. Absolutely incredible

>tfw ex was named michelle so that song is ruined for me
>tfw another ex named sue so every song with sue/suzy/suzanne is ruined (which is a lot of songs)

Magical Mystery Tour isn't overrated at all. It's perfect. And it's not beloved just on Sup Forums, it has a 4.10 on RYM and a 10/10 from the fork.