Ask an ex 20 year + usa prison guard alcoholic who's drinking vodka after being sober 1 year anything

Ask an ex 20 year + usa prison guard alcoholic who's drinking vodka after being sober 1 year anything

was it woth it !?

How many drunk prisoners?

Is prison really that bad or is it just a meme?

I just got done withdrawaling don't do it man

Nope state kicked me to the curb 3 years before retirement which would have been 35k every year till I died...

did any prisons guards in your prison get stomped to death?

They make potato hooch which is fucking nasty

What was the most dramatic moment of your career Cop-user

If your young or a pedo it's ass rape every night

so did everyone who dident stop drinking completly at a certain time lose their job & retirement?

How was your babysitting job faggot?

Yes a 35 year old female guard got raped and chocked to death then put in a dumpster

Christ

Had a level 2.. state closed nut wards and put them in jail to save money... he told me CO ( corrections officer).. Im gonna hurt someone get me help.. sent him out side jail for 2 weeks for help.. 1 day after he got back hit a random inmate with a chair.. dudes brains leaked out on floor looked like burnt tomato soup

nope got ptsd from from 22 years of fighting, riots.. fellow co committing suicide, seeing violence from human to human that your cant even believe... just fucked my head up.. they didnt give a fuck about drinking.. everyone %85 were doing it, showing up to work smashed they didnt give a fuck, but I got to the point of trying suicide to get out of job, thats what cause them to get rid of me.

Honestly stupid money for 90% of nothing, $55+ for over time.. but that last 10% is front line fighting for your life to go home..

Seek help

almost buddy. almost

was diagnosed 10 years ago but thought.. wtf only soldiers get that.. can't be week in front of other CO's Imates.. fuck that.. told wife need to leave this job.. if I leave she says will divorce.. she loves money..but after I melt down.. 179 over 117 hb send me to hospital, goto nut word.. she leaves me.. make peace drink like a fuck, labeled nutjob state bans me from guns cant get work anywhere union conters drink but not ptsd,, state says bullshit make me see thier dr.. their dr says NO FUCKING WAY CAN he mentally work... state loses their dr report let me go.. life sucks.. 3 years kids don't talk to me.. ex awarded 2k a month sons 22 try to get him off support.. state says fuck you support has nothing to do with age.. cant get job cause im crazy labeled by state.. get a court summons from ex cause I cant get get 2k a month job from being label crazy by wife,,, im going to jail (no fucking way would hang self) on fathers day, start drink..

was there ever an inmate who you just felt deeply sorry for? like was in there for some non-violent, retarded crime but kept getting fucked with by the big nignogs or skinheads?

i came

Get

What was the worst crime someone was in for?

Damn dude. :(

Seems like there's a practical solution. If you are crazy can you get state support of some sort?

Yes lots of them.. most convicted for stupid pot charges for 20-30 years just trying to put food on the table fucking retarded first offense but couldn't afford a good lawyer 2//3 of imates shouldnt even go to jail. .IMHO only violent offenders should do time

Why did you stop for a year? Are you a quitter or something?

Female put her 3 kids all under 3 years one at a time in the microwave and cooked them...

The prison system in America fucking disgusts me. It sucks this all had to happen to you fam. Stay in there. I might be a bit too religious for my own good but... There will be good in life. Material shit is material shit. Give it up and you'll find a way to be happy possibly. No matter how tough and hard it might get, learn to find peace within you and realize everything is temporary.

Have a national lawyer involved.. hopefully.. not asking for a hand out just what the state said I would get if I gave my life to this career.. my retirement

File for unemployment and medicaid. The unemployment should carry you til social security payments start. The medicaid will let you get the psychological help you need.

Fuck responded to the wrong dude. This was supposed to be to you OP

The prison system in America fucking disgusts me. It sucks this all had to happen to you fam. Stay in there. I might be a bit too religious for my own good but... There will be good in life. Material shit is material shit. Give it up and you'll find a way to be happy possibly. No matter how tough and hard it might get, learn to find peace within you and realize everything is temporary.

What state DOC has a $35k pension?

I don't think it's that bad now that he said the worst crime committed there was by a woman who killed her three kids via kitchen appliances

Stopped for a year for my kids.. but started when I got served for going to jail for not keeping up with child support

Dude you hit on the nail grew up from nothing.. from the time I was 10 worked 12 hours a day for money.. at the end had this job.. and 8 building rentals with 17 tenets.. an import business selling watches whole sale.. and a screen saver and an xbox game I programmed making 10k a month take home.. 6 bedrooms.. 3 full baths.. lst it all.. and honestly I have never been happier untill this court order.. just a bad night will be better tomarrow.. just hard to deal with aLL THIS WHEN EX WAS FUCKING MY FARTHERS BROTHER WITH KIDS IN HOUSE.. JUST SO RED NECK.. sorry for caps just buzzing after not drinking for so long

Hopefully this doesn't fuck me but so drunk don't care... New York.. fucking state dr agreed with my dr's and pyschs.. but they " lost the file"

When we had a riot that the Nation Guard had to come in... inmates beat the warden to death (he didn't die but should have, they thought they killed him hes all fucked up, spleen liver kidneys) I can home the shift before to my parents coming over for dinner and told them something is up the inmates were so quiets it was weird

You can still get a partial pension, pro-rated for the years you did work.

Were you in AA? Is this your first relapse?

I was in PA prison for a bit and i noticed that most of the guards looked like drunks. Is this a trend within the corrections field?

What's the most disturbing thing you saw happen in the prison?

Prison is a fucked up place, even for the guards.

Imagine going to prison every day, it would make you drink too I bet.

In Ohio?

Do you know how bad your life going to get

I hope you get your pension OP

Tell us crazy fucking stories, like fights and shit

OP, if you have mental issues from the job you could probably get social security disability.

May be worth looking into

how can u be an alcoholic and work at a prison? don't your nerves fuck with you in that environment? When I'm hungover I don't even like leaving my apartment.

When you're an alcohol you don't get hangovers, because when you wake up there's still alcohol in your system, and by the time what's left of your liver has filtered it away, you're drinking again.

I heard that when a child rapist goes to prison they are often murdered or theyre beaten til theyre just about dead. Is this true op?

I retired from a California prison after 30 years and make $75k per year.

Not OP, but that's how it was in the prison I worke ed. Child molesters catch hell.

>keeping humans in cages
Why haven't you an heroed from the shame?

Why is loli crying?
Also worse thing you've seen/did to inmates?

>see it
Fucking lost

Google says your story is bullshite

How does defeat taste?

Besides yourself, who are you disappointing most by falling off the wagon tonight?

Were you in Alcoholics Anonymous?

Holy fuck is this Big Al OP?

My question is what a man in his 40's is doing on here?

not OP but I'm 45. Been coming here for 10 years and don't know why. Stupid little dipshits like you have ruined it.

Me too. 52, been here since Cat Goddess was a regular in threads

48 here. Our generation created the internet for these faggots, and it's sad they don't realize it.