Punishment thread

Punishment thread
WWYD?

Gag her mouth, go behind, tear off her clothes, fuck her pussy, do an illegal lane change

Guillotine, duh

Take them out on a boat and tell them unless I cum at least once in each, we're not going back to shore

Bring a horse behind her and let force it's giant dick into her while everyone watches / records it. Keep a bowl under her so she's forced to drink the liter of cum that gets unloaded into her.

Tear off her clothes and release those puppies.

Wwyd to this slampig

Man, I need a stockade for the bedroom.
The fun I could have.

Bonus ass

add more weight to the platform and throw her in deep water, waiting for her to drown while she struggles against the wooden restraits. i would wait for her last breath in the form of air bubbles to come up before im satisfied, hopefully being able to see her at the bottom the entire time.

I'd put my musket aside and throw some old tomatoes and cabbages

Plot twist one of them knows how to drive a boat, and the three of them overpower and kill/maroon you

Rip her top off and put clamps on her nipples. Guiding her around the room. When shes tired handcuff her to one of those poles naked for whoever wants to play with her next.

Have left and right slob on my knob while middle gets gangbanged by nigger cock

Have her tied up naked on the bed, her mouth gagged with her panties, clothespins on her nipples and a vibrator on her clit. Turn on a webcam and let some old pervs watch her being forced to cum again and again.

I'd hogtie the bitch and chain link her to a pillar, where she will be fed cum and piss by all that pass by. those tits are in a serious need of cumming.

lock her into a milking machine and milk those udders for all they've got. when she's worn out from that, fuck her in the ass until she cries for it to end.
wwyd to this whore?