Time for a good-ol' fashion god-damn son of a bitchin fluffy thread, ye-fuckin-ha

Time for a good-ol' fashion god-damn son of a bitchin fluffy thread, ye-fuckin-ha

Live damn it! LIIIIVVVVEEEE!

I like this one

I want more Berry art. He's such an adorable dumbass.

>be keeping this thread alive.

Need more smarty abuse

No, you are here to die for our entertainment.

Coming right up!

I'm making a real life plush of Berry to sell, in fact :) so there will be more art for sure. I'll try to think of more cute drawings to do of Berry in the meantime. Any ideas?

Ooh, a Berry plush...

How about one where Berry meets his plush and starts panicking and having an identity crisis with his exasperated owner just going, "Oh, Berry..."

I FREAKING LOVE FLUFFIES
I WISH THEY WERE REAL!!!

Dude that'd be perfect, once the plush is done I'll take some pics then draw Berry panicking about it haha

The fuck is with those legs?!

somebody post some muthafuckin' magow magow!

this one fucking kills me- I swear to god one day I had to get to work, and my little kitty- quietest cat I've ever had, she was at the door and put her paw on my leg- and meowed at me. She never meows. Then she pawed at her toys, and wanted me to play with her.

It fucking killed my heart to have to tell her I have to go to work.

happened 6 years ago and I still can't forget it.

And this is why I'd be that bastard with an office playpen

lol I worked at a shitty grocery store. I did come home on my lunch break- I bought her some deli meat as a treat lol.

I occasionally get her a couple slices of turkey or ham as a treat. She goes fucking nuts when she sees it.

>"Am weaw! Nu am toy! Am weaw fwuffy!"

hey guys, i need colors for these fluffies, they need not match the real life patterns and i would prefer it that way

here's page one btw

I know that's a troll face but seriously I think that dude needs to be checked for every type of cancer.

What the fuck that's more horrifying than the gore shit.

If fucking only...

Want me to post more?

sure

>And this is why I'd be that bastard with an office playpen

I think this could be tonight's story right here TBH.

Alright

I honestly may write one up and throw it up on the booru one day. I have several writing ideas, some are kinda out there.

a fluffy that's an office pet? that will go horribly wrong at every turn, we need to do this

yes, please.

Or an office full of people who all bought fluffies and they take turns being the unlucky bastard who has to work in the "day care" cubicle.

Jason and The Fluffies

>Camp Crystal Lake, 2017
>"Jason, my son... You have to kill them both for mother."
>The behemoth of an undead man child rose from his sleep, and trudged out of his shack, now deadset on ending his victims
>Meanwhile, two businessmen stepped out of they're vehicle, one holding a crate of fluffies
>The man with the crate turned to the other
>"You sure this place is really a good spot for a fluffy resort, Frank? I mean, that Tommy guy in the diner seemed really sincere with that stuff he told us about the Voorhees family."
>Frank turned to his business partner
>"Come on Mike, you didn't really believe all that bullshit did you? That Jarvis guy was clearly insane, and besides, Jason Voorhees is just a legend, just like that Mike Myers guy."
>"The guy from Saturday Night Live is a legend?"
>"Just shut up and get the fluffies settled Mike."
>"Alright, alright."
>Mike entered the main cabin and opened the large crate, waking up The Fluffies.
>"Come on out little guys" He spoke softly
>When they hesitated, Frank got involved
>"Come on out, you little shits, or you'll all get 30 strikes with the sorry stick!" He yelled
>A unanimous cry of "Nuuuuu! Nu wan' sowwy stick!" rang out, as all 10 of the fluffies scrambled they're way out of the crate.
>Frank glared at Mike, and muttered something unintelligible along the lines of "fucking hippie", and walked upstairs to his room.
>Mike leaned down and tried to comfort the fluffies, to no avail
>However, when he offered Spaghetti, the mood of the fluffies changed instantly
>"Wan sketties! Sketties fu bestest hewd! Aww gud fwuffies hewe!" Said Snowball, a domesticated smarty unicorn.
>"Alright, but you have to calm down, before I can make some, or else Frank will make sure there isn't any spaghetti for anyone."
>Jason watched through the window from afar
>He would wait till night to strike

>A little bit later, and Mike was leading the fluffies outside, exploring the wilderness.
>"Awigh hewd, gwassy nummies hew, we can haf dis now, ow wait fu sketties." Proclaimed Snowball
>"Haf sketties now?" Asked Butterface, the youngest of the fluffies, a pure yellow Earthie.
>"Nu. Haf gwassy o' wait fu' sketties."
>"Oh."
>The fluffies crowded together under Mike's watch, eating the grass and resting in the shade of the trees
>"Wat es dis pwace daddeh?" Asked Pine, a green and brown Pegasus mare
>Mike squatted, bringing himself to the fluffies level
>"This is Camp Crystal Lake, Pine."
>"Pine wike Camp Cwystaw Wake. Smeww pwetty wit twees." She said, referring to the scent of the woods
>"Good."
>After all the fluffies stuffed they're little tummies with grass and relieved themselves, Mike took them inside, looking forward to a good nights rest
>Sunset, and Jason tilted his head in confusion
>He had never seen these strange and small animals before, not around Camp, not on Elm Street, and most definitely not in Space. Wait, never mind, that last one was a dream that bastard Freddy implanted in him to test him. Of course they wouldn't be there.
>After he took care of his work, maybe he could try to figure the strange creatures out

As a bonus, whoever works it that day gets paid lunch.

we need to teach this fuck a lesson!

>"YOU GAVE THEM SPAGHETTI AFTER THEY ALREADY ATE?!?!"
>Frank was livid at his business partner
>Mike cowered and whimpered "I... They said they were still hungry..."
>"WELL NOW I'M NOT HUNGRY, BECAUSE THERE IS SHIT ALL OVER THE FLOOR!"
>"Pweas stop yewwin daddeh, Snowbaww an' hewd be gud fwuffies fwum now on." Whined Snowball The Smarty, now in the large crate again with the rest of his herd
>Frank smashed his hand against the crate, making it wobble
>"NU! PWEASE NU SCAWY WOCKIES!" Cried Tiny Tim, the runt of the group, who was red and orange like Hulk Hogan
>Frank shot one last dirty look at Mike
>"YOU CLEAN UP BY THE TIME I GET BACK, OR I'LL HAVE YOU AND YOUR BELOVED FLUFFIES HEAD ON A PIKE!"
>He stormed out into the night for a smoke
>The Fluffies whimpered in they're crate for a while, as Mike hunched down, cleaning the molten shit off the ground
>"Daddeh, es Snowbaww bad smawtie?"
>"No, Snowball, just tell your herd to go to sleep." Mike sighed
>A little later, on the shore of Crystal Lake, Frank stood, watching the moons reflection in the water
>"Maybe that morons got everything cleaned up by now. I should head back."
>However, when he turned his back to the lake, out rose a ghastly figure, who grabbed him by the leg and pulled him in
>Ki ki ki... Ma ma ma...
>"Good boy Jason, now dispose of the other one. Do it for Mommy."
>Jason once again re-emerged from the lake, now soaked in both water and blood, and marched through the woods towards the main cabin

It's clearly not learning. It continues to act out.

I would work it. You get to punish fluffs and get to eat with pay! Bring some canned speggetti and eat it in front of them.

>Midnight, and still no sign of Frank.
>Mike sighed as he put the crate of dozing fluffies into they're safe room
>Maybe Frank had ran off, he was prone to irrational behavior after all
>Mike began to turn out all the lights and start the fireplace
>He'd just lay back in the couch and relax
>Hard to relax when the smell of acidic fluffy shit is hanging in the air, but Mike did his best to relax anyway
>He heard the door open, and turned
>"Oh Frank, your back WHAT TH-MPHH!"
>A large, rotting hand wrapped around Mikes face, and lifted him into the air
>Jason lurched towards the fireplace, and slammed Mike into the fire, pushing him into the embers until his eyes burned out of they're sockets
>"Good boy, Jason. Now come back to mother, come home."
>Jason instinctually began to follow the orders of his mother, but stopped before he left.
>He had to know what those strange animals were
>He loved animals
>Back when he was still but a child, his mother taught him two very important things
>Number one: Always obey mother
>And number two: Never hurt an animal unless provoked
>They're was a few other things he was taught, like don't hurt any of his fellow children, but that was pushed to the back of his mind
>Jason had to know what those horse things were
>Slowly and methodically, Jason checked each room for the fluffies, before he finally found they're safe room
>Jason closed the door behind him, and opened up they're crate
>The fluffies woke up, and each trotted out of the crate
>"Awigh hewd, membah tu owny make poopies in witta box." Yawned Snowball
>"Wub Bwubewwy." Cooed Strawberry, a red and green earth pony, cuddling her special friend
>"Bwubewwy wub yu tu." Replied Blueberry, a blue and white earthie stallion.
>"Come on Snowbaww! Es time tu pway!" Nagged Pine, poking her "special friend"
>"Chawes pwotect hewd fu smawtie!" Declared Charles, a large pink and brown "toughie", much larger than the others
>Jason tilted his head in confusion.

End

The black one is a pussy

If they're company fluffs or it's a daycare, I doubt any abuse would be allowed.

>The fluffies continued to play, almost entirely oblivious to Jason's presence
>"Wub hewd, wub daddeh, wub evewyting!" Sung Linda, a light and dark green pegasus mare
>"Whew es cowowin bookie?" Asked Ash, an ash colored (Really?) unicorn stallion
>"Cweam don nu, bu stiww wub Ashie an hewd!" Cream answered, a cream and brown earthie mare
>"Bu Ashie nu am Cweam speciaw fwien?"
>"Don caw, wub hewd, nu be awone anymowe!"
>Jason felt something tug at his worksman jeans
>It was Tiny Tim, the Hulk Hogan runt fluffy
>"Yu es not daddeh, whewe es daddeh?" He asked
>Jason stepped back a bit. This was something really strange to take in for a guy who hadn't really seen anybody or anything since 2009.
>He still had absolutely no idea what these things were, and they kind of freaked him out
>After all, they are talking, retarded neon colored furred horses at a miniature size.
>"Why es mistah aww wet an covewed en boo-boo juice?" Tiny Tim asked
>Jason, again, just tilted his head in confusion
>"Wet mistuh nu smeww pwetty. Maybe nee' huggies?" The runt continued
>Then Tiny Tim hugged Jason's boot
>And then all the other fluffies approached and hugged him too.
>Jason probably would have smiled if he still had the muscles on his face to do that under his mask
>These things were the only creatures on earth who had shown him any kindness at all besides his mother.
>Effortlessly, Jason scooped them all up into his arms and marched out of the safe room, and out of the cabin
>"Whewe goin?" Asked Pine
>Jason didn't answer
>"Snowbaww, whewe es niceh mistuh takin hewd?" Inquired Tiny Tim
>"Snowbaww dun' nu." Quivered Snowball
>Snowball had seen Mike in the fireplace when none of the others had
>But he was just barely smart enough to not raise a fuss about it
>He knew that whatever would have happened to him or his herd would have been awful if he had raised the alarm
>Besides, maybe this mister was a new daddy. Maybe he was saving them after Mike had an accident.
>Yeah. Sure.

check em

>Jason layed the fluffy herd gently down onto the floor of the shack
>He also quickly removed all the really sharp objects from the floor
>He had a pet once, a cat
>He used it to distract teenagers, and then while they let they're guards down, thinking the noise was only a cat, he'd fucking machete the shit out of them
>Unfortunately the cat didn't like him much, and eventually it ran away
>Jason was deadset making sure something like that never happened again
>He was going to be the best damn weird-fluff covered miniature retarded horse owner in the world!
>Jason quickly collected 4 sticks of wood and set them up in a box formation, then turned to the fluffies and pointed at it
>He did this multiple times to no avail, before Snowball, the herds smarty, caught on
>"Oh, hewd, n...nice mu..mistuh es showin' wittawboxie." Stuttered Snowball, still slightly unnerved at Jason's intimidating presence that the other fluffies were pretty oblivious of, and the fact that he was the only fluffy who saw Mike's corpse
>"Oh, wittahbox." Cooed the rest of the fluffies, as they trotted over and began they're anal dumpage.
>Jason nodded in approval. He probably would have not been doing that if his rotting nose had been operating correctly, but the fluffies were following orders, so he was pleased
>The fluffies began to explore the shack, and play a short game of tag as Jason watched.
>Then Blueberry, the most curious of the fluffies, began to tug at Pamela Voorhees's sweater that was apart of Jason's shrine
>And with two simple words of "Wats dis?" Blueberry brought it down, along with Pamela's head
>Panic and confusion ensured
>"EEEEEK! HOOMIN LADEH HEADIE FAWW DOWN!" Cried pretty much all the fluffies
>"NU CAN SEE! NU CAN SEE!" Cried Blueberry, having pulled the sweater over himself
>Jason quickly scooped up his mothers head and sweater, placing them back in they're places
>Then he grabbed for Blueberry, who had attempted to escape as soon as the sweater was removed

Not abuse. but you should get to punish them if they act up

>As Blueberry tried to skitter away, Jason yanked it back with surprising speed by its tail
>"SCREEEEE! NU HUWT BWUEBEWWY!"
>Jason then pinned it to the floor to its back with one hand, and raised the other
>"PWEASE NU HUWT BWUEBEWWY, BE GUD FWUFFY! BE GUD FWUFFY!"
>Jason swiftly brought the hand down and!
>"Jason! Stop this instant!"
>Jason froze, fist hairs away from Blueberry's babbling face
>"Jason, you may not kill them! They remind me so much of... you. You and these things are so special." Whispered the disembodied voice of Pamela Voorhees
>Jason gradually losened his grip of Blueberry, until Blueberry could move again
>Then Snowball chimed in
>"Bwuebewwy, puwwin down c-cwothin' was- was bad! Mistuh wa-was onwy tewwin yu ded baddie t-thing" Whimpered Snowball, still terrified, and still trying to keep himself and his herd alive by trying to appease Jason.
>"B-bwuebewwy undahstan', nu mowe puww down cwothin', be gud fwuffy." Muttered Blueberry, hushed by his fear
>Jason saw that Blueberry was upset, and to comfort him, began to scratch him on the head with one finger
>This cheered up Blueberry up a bit, as he began to giggle
>"Hehehe! Dat tickwe!"
>"Wan tickwe! Wan tickwe!" Chanted almost all of the other fluffies as they crowded around Jason
>Jason was happy to oblige
>Pine noticed that Snowball wasn't coming up to get tickles, so trotted over
>"Whas wong Snowbaww? Nu wan tickwes?" She asked
>"S-snowbaww scawed of nu daddeh."
>"Nu be siwwy, get tickwe!"
>And so she pushed Snowball over, and Jason tickled him, and Snowball began to laugh
>Maybe this new monst- daddy wasn't so bad after all...

SATAN!

I'm sure a sorry box and sorry stick would be provided.