Which chan did the old fags go to? I'm sick of the normies on this site

Which chan did the old fags go to? I'm sick of the normies on this site

They made us pinky swear not to tell you

eight chan

That's where the liberal faggots went.

You realize per the pinky swear non-disclosure agreement your ip has been backtraced and the internet police are at this very moment careening towards you?

Pretty sure you mean reddit

In other words, OP is saying
"Where can I get CP without going on the deepweb?"

you'll know which one if you MASTER it

see related post

mlpol.net

All these chans sure are a ccluster fuck

Enjoy the honey pot while it lasts.

people who get it

Only correct answer

The jail cell is the final destination, chums

Is that shit still up? I gtfo there because an imageboard needs a balance. If the criminal element is too strong you can't have zany shenanigans, it's just 100% business.

Yeah, but basically all the posts were deleted and it's starting to fill with normies slowly

Most of the people who remain from 2005-2006 are at Sup Forums
Come and join us

What else is new, I guess we just need to move to some kinda of 16 bit, I mean 16-15 or whatever chan. And then it happens again.

Underrated post. Also merlin them dubs

I mean there's still a few posts that were like the old ones, but it's minimal at best, and i really dont trust primeboards

I find that hard to believe. If anything people are still on Sup Forums, but the signal:noise ratio is trash now.

They all took the easy way out or still post here, the ones that never grew up at least like me.

Sup Forums even still has memes.

inb4 creamy dreamy

You would be surprised, remember Troony and Bercher from the Wells farggot raids back in 2005? They are Sup Forums posters now, Troony has a consulting firm now, he was doxed by some SJW retard last year, but it only made his company more succesful
Every year there's an oldfag reunion, last year was in Las Vegas, a bunch of ofags rided the Trump train pretty hard last year

There all divisible by like 2. first it was like 2 chan, then 4, now it's slowly move to the next. and so on.

This is were the newfriends went when the cancerfags took over idiot.
We are everywhere. We dont need to gather no more since we reached enlightment. We are looking for more efficient ways to help you faggots out of your misery since ibs obviously dont work anymore cause normie propaganda is very present on them today.
Everyone has his own approach today i guess.

They're at your mom's house, op.