Remember the glory days of Nickelodeon from between 2000-2006?

Remember the glory days of Nickelodeon from between 2000-2006?

When they had Ned's Declassified, Jimmy Neutron, Rocket Power, early Fairly Oddparents, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Danny Phantom, the later seasons of Hey arnold, Invader Zim, pre-movie SpongeBob, Drake and Josh, still had reruns of 90s shows like Rocko's Modern Life, My Life as a Teenage Robot, and other great shows that once aired on Nick.

Before they started airing retarded shit around 2007+ like the Naked Brothers Band, post-movie SpongeBob, Back at the Barnyard, and Fanboy and Chum Chum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=guBUlVehjRs
youtube.com/watch?v=H_ja5tHZuyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cartoons now are shit everybody knows this. Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network are absolute garbage now but it's not their fault it's those shit kids that watch it.

90's was better you just sound foolish

>back in the barnyard

that show kicked ass fuck you stupid obese nigger

fucking miss Neds declassified...

This 100%. As time went on the intellect and everything good about cartoons just disappeared.

How old are you like 16?

True but the early 2000s were pretty good still

2007 is when it all went to shit. The Big Bang Theor,y iPhones, social media started to get really popular, Great recession begins, etc.

I know that Nick is now making a Invader Zim and a Hey Arnold movie. I'm only waiting for Invader Zim tho.

The Hey arnold movie sounds kind of dumb, even when I heard of it years ago. It's supposed to be a down-to-earth, slice of life inner-city show; having these kids go an extravagant jungle adventure feels like something meant for Kids next door, not Hey Arnold.

show kicked ass

07 was till the 2000s but I get what your saying. I like the stuff you mentioned I just can stand any of the shit put out for kids Now a days

lol
the glory days of nickelodeon were the late 80s through early 90s. the time you remember was already after the decline was complete.

I know that's why I said EARLY 2000s

2007 was the beginning of the LATE 2000s, numerically. 2004-2006 was the middle 2000s.

You are a disgrace.

>Ned's Declassified
Meh tier but watchable.

>Jimmy Neutron
Recycled the same plotline for almost every episode and painfully pseudointellectual. The "genius" main character never even thought his inventions through.

>Rocket Power
Just a godawful show by every metric.

>early Fairly Oddparents
This was actually pretty good, had the recycled plotline problem but at least it was well made.

>Avatar: The Last Airbender
Pretty good but has occasional social justicey allegories which tumblr autistas slurp up like diet coke.

>Danny Phantom
The rule34 is better than the show itself

>the later seasons of Hey arnold
This was actually amazing but in ways that are hard to appreciate when you're a kid.

>Invader Zim
OK but literally wan't supposed to be a kids show. The creator pitched it to lots of different networks but only Nickelodeon offered him a contract, so he through in random poop jokes to make it kid-friendly.

>pre-movie SpongeBob
I'll give you this. The show really jumped the shark when the creator sold out.

>Drake and Josh
Meh tier but watchable, like most of their live action shows.

I'll agree it's gotten worse but it was never that good in the first place. Just like Sup Forums.

every single show you listed of was absolute shit nigger get some taste

early cartoon network cartoons were best

It's a very underrated show.

>pre-movie SpongeBob
You telling me you didn't like the movie? But yeah, Spongebob was shit for awhile.

I think I know what you mean. I remember they made a Thornberrys movies (I don't remember what the show was called) and it didn't feel like it was apart of the actual show. But then again Rugrats did the same thing but it was still okay.

>Avatar
>"Pretty good but has occasional social justicey allegories which tumblr autistas slurp up like diet coke."

....?

that cartoon aired before tumblr or "social justice" even existed you dumb nigger

Jimmy Neutron had some bad CGI too. Nickelodeon had some good shit, but people over hype the old stuff like it was all masterpieces. Nothing but shitty tween sitcoms now though.

Fucking kill yourselves Sup Forums. Go ghost by shootings yourselves like /yourtranny/ here

not the guy you want to antagonize but have you ever considered that maybe hes using the most recent reference for convenience to some of the children on here

children much like yourself

"Social justice" was literally invented by 19th century communists. Go to tumblr and you'll see an endless supply of Avatar memes.

Nigger, communism and liberalism we're invented in the 19th century then combined in the 20th.

geet these dorky summer fags the fuck out of here
>Sup Forums

This is a nostalgia thread, not necessarily a Sup Forums thread

If it were a Sup Forums thread, people in this thread would be discussing lolicon, women/black rights, and Sup Forums being terrible.

Quit being such a critical nigger

k, you're still a summer nigger.

I was actually banned from Sup Forums for shitposting about that tranny shoot out that was covered up in the media there.

Apparently they don't like trannies and Jews anymore and I was banned for 3 days because Sup Forums began to break the conditioning.

The movie was better

the glory days of Nick was Eureka's Castle, Adventures of the Little Koala, Noozles, David the Gnome, and The Littl' Bits.

youtube.com/watch?v=guBUlVehjRs

yea I dont think so tim

Social justice was around long before 2007(when Tumblr was founded)

oh drake and josh was in the news today. the fat one that got skinny got married and george clooney was their. the skinny one was not invited and said it on twitter. the fans of the show started a hashtag and they have been sending the fat one messages non stop

>Remember the glory days of Nickelodeon from between 2000-2006?
I remember saying how bad the trash from 2000-2006 was while reminiscing about stuff from the early-mid 90s.

We got old and stuff changed.

2000-2006?....Uhh No.

nigga get hulu

yes i agree, i missed old hey arnold and catdog and franklin

Hey arnold, Catdog, and Franklin were still round with new episodes from 2000-2004 though, with some reruns until 2006

BRING OUT THE DANCING LOBSTERS

it was winding down. hey arnold was on permanent rerun and catdog had a movie and after that crapped out

it goes deeper
than that i can remember all the way to all that and that one show with playdoh alien

>Adventures of the Little Koala, Noozles
Now those are cartoons I've not heard of in a long time, a long time.

Good times.

yeah this was when hey arnold was at its height

>old hey arnold and catdog and franklin
That shit was new and horrible back in my day.

franklin and catdog were
before that it was angry beaver and hey arnold

1991-2003 is more like it. Zoey 101, Unfabolus and Ned's Declassified was dog shit in the mud.

yes this

does anyone remember mona the vampire?

this was an amanda show reference you dong
any alex mack fans?

Ned was a good show. The other two you're right about

i know that retard. i said this was out during the height of hey arnold you cock. amanda show then all that and then that fuckin show with puff daddy retard fucktad

spongbob is still on but its barely watchable now fairy odd parents went complete shit

none of that shit matters, i just miss my mack, i hope she is okay. sometimes i look at the moon and wonder if she looks too

really wanted to fuck alex mack

and roccos modern life, that shit was ok..because of the pepe frogs

this show just grossed me out as a kid. fucking mexican chihuaha

i already said it what it call ka blam

would fuck alex into a permanent puddle, date rocco, mary clarissa and let her explain to me how she becomes a teenage witch

No mention of aaahhh real monsters?

rocket power
as told by ginger
all grown up
cat scratch
the x's
neds day classified
fucking UNFABULOUS
you nostalgia fags need to fuck off there was so much straight trash on

rocket power is garbage you weebs.

ned was the shit you fucking prick

ginger was my guilty pleasure. seemed like such a chick flick but i kept watching because ....chicks man

You referenced a skit off of the show, Prometheus and Bob; what's your point?

Wow such autistic cringe.

This isn't true. Kids are the ones getting this shit shoveled down their throats. I didn't feel like I had any control of it while I was a kid.

>clarissa
I'd hop up that rape ladder Sam had laying around.

>God Tier
Rugrats, OG spongebob, catdog, invader zim
>Great Tier
Fairly Odd, Chalkzone, Avatar
>Good Tier
Wild thornberries, Rockos Modern, Arnold
>Bad Tier
Danny Phantom, Teenage Robot, Jimmy Neutron, As Told by Ginger, Maggie and the ferocious beast
>Cancer Tier
Rocket Power, all grown up, zoey 101, neds declassified

psh, this guy gets it:
>
>>clarissa
>I'd hop up that rape ladder Sam had laying around.

How is Rugrats better than Danny phantom. Danny phantom was a show with plot progression and character development; Rugrats was mostly cringey fecal jokes.

>ctrl+f
>courage
>no results

What the fuck Sup Forums

That's not A nick show

>Expecting cartoon network shows in a Nickelodeon thread

Either he posted that retarded comment because he is a tard or he is surprised someone on Sup Forums didn't already post that retarded comment.

hard to tell on Sup Forums

haha Chalkzone.. remember watching that with my bro
youtube.com/watch?v=H_ja5tHZuyI

>>be white
>>watched taiina
>>felt cultured

That show was crap