No need to watch adult swim tonight. Leak here

No need to watch adult swim tonight. Leak here. youtu.be/idaVAPtw1sk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's been leaked this whole week you slowpoke

Mde fags come here before it airs and i dont want them to support the show. just watch the youtube video

I don't even understand what Sam Hyde is.

He just seems like a living meme

I want to understand his style of comedy,but I can't.

I'm gonna watch it anyway just to make you made.

>He just seems like a living meme

It's called autism, user.

Metal as fuck

>For now on you'll be known as MOONMAN

No no no. This is just a dirty trick to make us not watch the show and bomb the ratings.

Make sure to watch next week's show too because some faggot is going around trying to convince people it's a rerun and that we shouldn't tune in.

>And your top secret name, that neither I nor pussy shit king pussy will call you, will be...
>...
>David Duke

He's a sub-par youtube ""comedian"" who's actually been around for years and at some point during the last year the collective alt right shitlord hivement decided it would be a good idea to help promote him as a kind of counter-cultural icon against liberal media hegemony

Thing is he's been shilled here before aswell but it really took off with the trump candidacy/le moon man maymays and all that

Personally i don't think he's that entertaining, his best vid is the williamsburg one where he poses as a libturd hipster and exposes all their antics

Awful show

best sammy:

youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE

awwwww shiiiiiiittttttttt

don't do that because they really need ratings, but I don't have a tv so I will watch this

He's literally an anomaly. Alongside Eric Andre
>Sam on the eric andre show fucking when

Who is that?

i know where sam lives and i dont like him very much

i have access to certain tools

ask me anything

That's what your mother said when you were born.

I remember when comedians would have to be funny to have a tv show. Just terrible

Were you born this edgy? Damn.

Are you Liam Neeson?

what is is about sam and his success that makes this board a bunch of jealous little whiny girls lmao. i dont think ive ever seen so many hate threads over such a small period of time with the same whiny fags in every thred saying the same thing over and over

Oh i get it, it's because he's popular now

It's almost like an absurdism kind of humor. It's funny because it's... Fucking strange.

Thats the jew

small group of dedicated people who are mad that they feel left out

It's funny how much his fans shill this show for free "make sure you watch adult swim, turn off during andre so he gets more ratings!!".

Watch Yale Lives Matter or his Rutgers Jennifer Aniston speech

Those were his finest hour

World Peace itself is more subversive than anything. Ive found myself admiring the sets and the general dystopian, trippy atmosphere more than the comedy, which seems to be hidden behind a layer of the mde mythos which a lot of people will never be aware of.

its adult swim tho. when have they ever had any funny live action shows?

if it was a network like comedy central or any other than that woul be a point.

im that gorilla dick nigger

>when have they ever had any funny live action shows
Tim and Eric ASGJ
Steve Brule
Eric Andre
World Peace
The Mighty Boosh
etc

why cant filthy frank get his own show?

Because it would just be "Joji doing unfunny shit with his youtube friends"

Have you seen Filthy Frank lately?

I *was* a fan of FF but definitely this.
He doesn't seem creative enough for his own show. Not to mention he does not take fame very well

If I see sam hyde's stupid fucking mong face and his cringey comedy on more time, I'm going to blow my brains out.

The only show on that list that's funny is Check It Out, and even so the joke wears thin pretty quick.

*drops truth bomb*

>reddit screenshot
>fucking asterisks
>expected to be taken seriously

HAHAHAHAHAHAH wew lad

You think any of those sketches are funny? I think they're all terrible

Its called Jackass and its 16 years old

The shtick has been done before

Sam Hyde is a vile asshole.

its funny how theres literally been more hater threads getting the word out than fan threads, nigger

that's the charm

hola reddito

Seriously, go shit up another thread.

>shitting up shit
?

How full is your diaper right now?

all these beta virgins getting mad that sam is alpha as fuck and fucking their crushes lol, waaah he fucked a 16 year old waaahh. girls are having sex around 12 years old these days you virgins

>promoting degeneracy

My god this is done pathetic fakery

Does anyone know where the songs on the show are credited, or does anyone know any? Soundtrack is awesome.

this one was actually funny

>I'm totally Sup Forums guise and not some r/ShitRedditSays shillposter

Lmao

even if this is fake or not, who the fuck cares?
>WHOA DUDE CHECK SAM'S SEXUAL PAST
why the fuck do you care man

>2:40-2:53

I'm dying

how long till he fades into obscurity?

we're probably witnessing his 15 minutes of fame.

Who are you quoting?

You.

i saw the name brian ellis in the credits but i tihnk its also a lot of random stuff they find? idk for sure

oh yeah, thats right. sam's redd1t as fuck

he's literally redd1t the person

Yeah the williamsburg one is the only piece of his I found even remotely funny aswell, probably because it was actually based in reality and wasn't some 2 deep 4 u absurdist sketch crap.

Hi im Elliot

i'll follow you home, big boy.

>browses reddit

MAJOR LEAGUE SWAG OUT
MAJOR LEAGUE SWAG OUT
MAJOR LEAGUE SWA

lilsten up bitch this gor- this gorilla daddy dick is hungry and you better blow me right or ill kill you

This is the best show adult swim has or ever will see

Ep 3 > 2 > 1 > 4

4 > 2 > 3 > 1

havn't laughed that hard in awhile

All of the skits were strong

>got logged in to AdultSwim just to give them views

that picture sounds angry. Is he angry? How angry.

Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned.

no fucking way

How you doin, Reddit?

Go back to /r/milliondollarextreme, faggots.

This is the most consistently good episode.

Also hotwheels getting fucked keked

>my normie friends even kind of like this show

wtf

like >we didn't put all of our TVs on adult swim anyways to try and boost ratings for this quality """programming""" >=]

Couldn't be any worse than world peace

OYEAAA

he's basically Sup Forums (as in the average lurker, not the average stereotype/boogeyman/etc) doing his best to "play ball" with a little 15 minute sketch comedy program.

he started off on youtube making a metric assload of videos ranging from vertical-vlog-style crap to de-facto "prank" videos all the way up to semi-produced "field segments" like MDE WHYPZ. then he started doing some guerilla comedy live (such as getting booked for some stand up comedy open/ish mic nights and basically doing a stereotypical "this is what Sup Forums actually believes" routine) and kept on keeping on and eventually he somehow figured a way to get on TV.

personally, out of all of his youtube videos i find his old ones (back when he was supposedly a NEET who had yet to go carpe diem and leave mom's house) where he'd look over corporate assholes' websites and play some of their videos with his commentary/perspective.

say what you want about the guy (i personally don't know or care if he 100% believes the stereotypical pol/type views he gives) but he's got a pretty good head on his shoulders when you consider that over the course of a few years he went from "that annoying dude who loves to spam his youtube channel" to "relatively e/chan-infamous dude who somehow got a show on adult swim" --- that and it sure seems like there's a pretty solid/proper "message" behind his sketches on world peace... like he's genuinely tryin'ta subvert the typical messages of "comedy" in [Current Year] to the extent that buzzfeed/the-powers-that-be wanna simply brand him "alt-right" and hope that ppl steer clear of this truly toxic individual.

>TLDR = disregard me; i suck cocks!

wait... are we talking about sam hyde / MDE or tim & eric? i've tried to like their show multiple times (the extreme sports "bro!" show episode was good) but it's usually just not funny. at least it's not children's-hospital-levels-of-aggressively-unfunny (that show is truly the worst)

anyone got links to episodes 1 & 2?
gotta show my friend

His entire career is fueled by his regret of getting a an art degree

this gorilla dick daddy's hungry
and if you don't blow me right
i might kill you

this
he was force-fed the redpill after chasing after some whore and wasting all his money on an art degree

>David Duke

did anyone else really like this skit?

something about the juxtaposition of what the whole 50's nuclear family is supposed to look like with some bum dad who doesn't give a shit about his kids and just gambles all the time

If this was a commercial I would buy their life insurance.

>juxtaposition of what the whole 50's nuclear family is supposed to look like with some bum dad who doesn't give a shit about his kids and just gambles all the time
whoa that's deep

i was never implying it was deep cunt, i just thought it was a cool skit is all