Tell me everything I need to know about this man

Tell me everything I need to know about this man

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ndp-liberals-using-grassroots-mobilization-tactics-from-obama-campaigns/article22216447/
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/liberals-heart-larry-summers/article23854302/
ctvnews.ca/politics/5-things-to-know-about-trudeau-confidant-gerald-butts-1.2619851
thestar.com/news/queenspark/2015/12/02/ontario-consumers-likely-paying-billions-extra-for-hydro-one-decisions-auditor-general.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weed

he's a cuck liberal

cuck

It's always 2015 in DUDE WEED LMAO's Canadian flaming adventure.

supports the TPP

www.citizen.org/TPP

Just quality weed my friend

Father or grandfather idk which was a great man

"If you put out the fires, they win."

Jewish lies!

He promised Canada weed and now they are getting blazed.

If you put out the fire, it wins.

dude

he would make the perfect Sup Forums moderator

Cultural Marxism incarnate

God damn it, what is it with you people and loopy conceptions of leadership?

Globalist UN pawn for the NWO

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ndp-liberals-using-grassroots-mobilization-tactics-from-obama-campaigns/article22216447/

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/liberals-heart-larry-summers/article23854302/

Here's a leafredpill for ya m8

>Justin doesn't actually run the Liberal party. It's Gerald Butts and he's controlled by Obamas people. True stuff

Pic related is Gerald 'Gerry' Butts - Google him, he is basically the Prime Minister - He is Trudeaus main adviser / handler.

Why is Mr. Trudeaus top advisor Gerald Butts worth mentioning? Well....

>He is/was a Bilderberg attendee

>Reisman is listed as a member of the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group, a controversial group of influential business and government leaders who meet annually behind closed doors under a media blackout to discuss world issues

Reisman has been a delegate for several years at the annual conference of the Bilderbergs. In Istanbul, Turkey, 31 May - 3 June 2007 she was in the company of other notable Canadians: Jason Kenney, Member of Parliament; and Gerald Butts, Principal Secretary in the Office of the Premier of Ontario."
>Gerald Butts, Principal Secretary in the Office of the Premier of Ontario

>>>He also helped McGuinty & Wynne destroy Ontario, when in power as the Principle Secretary in the Office. Now he is the main handler of Trudeau.

ctvnews.ca/politics/5-things-to-know-about-trudeau-confidant-gerald-butts-1.2619851

thestar.com/news/queenspark/2015/12/02/ontario-consumers-likely-paying-billions-extra-for-hydro-one-decisions-auditor-general.html

>>>He was President of WWF (World Wildlife Fund) so he is trying to get Canada completely off all carbon emissions by 2050. He played a roll in:

>"Ontario’s electricity consumers are being zapped for tens of billions of dollars due to overpriced green energy, poor government planning, and shoddy service from Hydro One, says auditor general Bonnie Lysyk.

In her annual report, she concluded ratepayers forked out $37 billion more than necessary from 2006 to 2014 and will spend an additional $133 billion by 2032 due to global adjustment electricity fees on hydro bills.

Father was a commie during the cold war, was investigated and watched by the cia as a result

He is the reason for Canada implementing the policy of "multiculturalism"

He also ran up tons of just, like his son

He also declared martial law during peace time, just wait until it happens again with JR

Also rumor from the capital is that he is indeed gay, his lover likely being Gerry, his old pal from uni days He's quite in the closet, he has a beard wife who kept her own last name

what do you mean "you people"

How do you get internet?

Your mom pays for it

He's the attractive wrapping on a box of shit. No real substance or use but distracts from the characters who are up to no good.

>Kenyans stealing our marathons and our moms

GET THE FUCK OUT.

swaps spit with a man. What else do you need to know?

Anyone have that simpsons gif of mods ignoring a burning board?

how can canadian men even compete?

Nigger loving faggot. I hope 50,000 Syrians use him as their personal cum dumpster.

Always high.

stutters like a retard during press conferences and announcements cause he is one, just a complete faggot in general

>So I told Justin to ruin the countries economy, he actually did it the absolute madman

A Rothschild agent just like his Dad. Dangerous because of how charismatic he is. Can play the perfect courtier. Cracks are showing with how he has responded to the Ft. McMurray fire, though.