If you roll dubs in this thread, you have to buy a fidget spinner by tomorrow

If you roll dubs in this thread, you have to buy a fidget spinner by tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

fuckmytoes.com
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not today

Don't really want one

okay

il take a shot

got one

That'll be my third

if this is trips get 2 of them

If dubs nobody gets fidgets spinners because I believe you're not all autists

Tbh, I really want to buy one but I don't think I could forgive myself if I did.

what are these? whats the appeal? im 23 and have no idea what these are.

Lets try it

fuck. i guess ill find out.

ill roll but im still not buying one

im rolling dubs but not buying a spinnah

This loli looks too real to be fake fuckmytoes.com

A little freaked out actually

sure, why not?

i just purchased a fidget spinner exactly like the one in your pic op except mine is pink. been posting snap stories all day of it.

ReeeeeeeeEEEE

i dont want to

sage goes in all fields

what if we already have one?

It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism. I'll have you know that mastering the fidget spinner is no easy feat. You have no idea how much time, effort, and money I put into this passion of mine. I had to sell to three of my hghest quality vape pens and work additional hours at Best Buy in order to be able to afford the limited addition Triple Dragon Deluxeâ„¢ fidget spinner. You have no idea how long I trained to master the fidget spinner. Tell me, do you train for 8 hours a day, every day to perfect something you are "passionate" about? Didn't think so. And I'm not even done perfecting my form yet. You see, the fidget spinner is much more than a toy: it is the most unique and inspirational form of art of the 21st century only respected by the most intelligent people. I highly doubt that even the greatest "athletes" put as much time into perfecting their sport as we do into mastering the fidget spinner. Tell me, what "sport" requires as much concentration, effort, flexibility, and intellect than the art of performing the perfect spin? I'll answer that for you: none of them. I swear, if I ever hear someone associate fidget spinners with "autism" again, I will be more than willing to put then in the ground. I wouldn't fucking care if I was put in jail. I am willing to sacrifice my own well-being to defend not just my passion, but my life.

Post proof.

I'm not going to pay for that fucking wall

Kill blacks

okay one second

I bought a fidget spinner, damn shit took over a month to come in from China. But for $3, it's pretty fun.

Not worth $20+ tho.

Roll, the gas station has em

Challenge accepted.

Looks like you're about to get another one in a month

Haha, suckers

okily dokily neighbor

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I only have one dominant hand, having 2 is pointless.

If I get one, I'd want one that spins for longer with less sound... but like I said, won't be spending more than a few bucks.

Rolling one last time because secretly I want one, but I don't want be a faggot in public

Sure I'll smash it to pieces for my enjoyment.

gtfo rainbow dash.

Rollin

Same

here you go.

rolly

Roll

fykit

i have one already, why would i want another one?

i say fuck a fidget spinner

I've been holding out to release my autism and buy one, might as well roll and fall for the jew trap.

fuck

I've got three hours to do that, ass-hat. Thanks!

Vshhhhh

double fuck

that's 2 spinners for you.

Kek

i want 6666666

Roll

I won't buy one

I already have one.

The funny part about that is that i didnt get it myself or asked for it, i actually didnt want one but received one from someone who doesnt even know its such a meme.

Pick out a cool one for the next in your collection, checked

So what's the real hate behind a fidget spinner?
>other than it's for autism
>other than it's for faggots
>other than

Just wondering.

fuu

That's not pink, it's brass. Fidget spinner enthusiasts really must be autisitic

666666 GET

roll for dick spinner

damn dude

alright, what content lies within

nah nigga

its the lighting you shit stain

Test

Spin

Post spinners.

Can I buy a midget dinner instead?

Sure I'll buy one more I need it for my autism

Then post it in a pic without shit lighting that changes the color you autist

no i dont need to listen to you you are just another internet troll ive seen your id number before i know who you are you always shit post on all these form boards i think I speak for everyone when I say we are all ready for you to exit this website and leave us alone.

fuck

not happening

fuck me

Rolling against autism

Quint

I hate myself

Plz god no...

pls dont

kek.

What is with all the autistic faggots with spinners and slime lately

Roll

No pls

I got drunk, went to the fidget spinner website, ordered a black one for $11... That was like 2 months ago. It never turned up.

>ordered one online from whereverstan
>never got one

even thrift stores have ones for $5.. come on man.

No.

ok

nope

do they have it in edge color though?

i'll take my chances.

Roll

fuck. do trips still count?

Yeh, idk, was drunk and fidgetspin {} com {} au looked official or something. The thrift shop ones are like all plastic tho right? The proper ones have bearings in the arms?

Deal

Of course they do

In have a silver one

bitch i dont give a fuck, im not buying one