This fucker

This fucker...

this dumb mother fucker right here....

That dinner party could've went better

Always keep your promises if you want to keep your friends

That stupid pouty face basically sums up everything that was going on in Robb's head

dakingindanorf? DAKINGINDANORF!

The Freys went overboard tbqh

Robb shouldn't have broken his vow but the Frey shouldn't have backstabbed the entire Northern cause the way they did

>throwing it all away for a piece of ass

Pretty accurate.

Robb was expecting Walder Frey to risk his life for his cause, and at the same time was demonstrating that he didn't appreciate or give a shit about Walder Frey at all

Walder was risking EVERYTHING for Robb, and Robb was just shitting all over it

>muh fat jewish ass

It's all the fault of his gf

seriously, all shitposting aside

what the fuck would taking casterly rock have done, at all, assuming he and the frey army (in this fantasy scenario, no sneaky shit going on, they're loyal) could even take the castle

"We're gonna take Casterly Rock" was the funniest thing I've ever heard on that show.

Just thinking about it still makes me laugh.

Since the show hasn't shown Casterly Rock or established shit about it, showfags have no idea how silly Robb sounds.

LOOOL

It's for morale mostly

nice fanfic pic you got there, bookfag

Robb had fucked over the entire Riverlands. He couldn't hope to win the war against the Lannisters and Tyrells, so his only realistic long-term option would be to retreat to the North, leaving the entire Riverlands behind to get Castamere'd by a vengeful Tywin Lannister. Walder Frey is a douchebag, but he was only looking out for his family.

It's not his fault. Everything was going fine, his mom had worked out that alliance with the Baratheons/Tyrells, but then Stannis decided to murder Renly and ruined everything. The Baratheons sided with Stannis (and promptly ruined themselves attacking King's Landing) and the Tyrells (who had a larger army than the North and the Riverlands combined) sided with the Lannisters, ending any chance of winning in battle. Unless Robb had 3 dragons hiding somewhere, he was fucked.

His only really stupid decision was allowing himself to be crowned King in the North in the first place.

Really doesn't make you think huh

Fucking dumbass

Don't forget Edmure indirectly fucking things up by repelling Tywin's army when Robb wanted to trap them, giving them the chance to return just in time to save King's Landing from the Baratheon forces.

>Renly was 6 at the time of Robert's Rebellion
>spent his childhood nearly starving to death while Stannis struggled to keep Storm's End

what a cuck

I agree that Robb was done for the moment he accepted the title King in the North. He put himself in a win-or-die situation. After claiming secession and kingship, neither his enemies nor his allies would let him back out or surrender, nor would either allow him or his house to survive should he be defeated.

That being said, Renly and Robb weren't going to be best bud allies like a lot of people think. Renly told Cat that he would let Robb keep the title King in the North, but he would not be allowed to secede. He pretty just said he doesn't give a shit what Robb calls himself, but there's no way he'd allow Robb to secede. Tywin won't allow the North to leave and neither would Renly or Stannis. He was completely screwed. If he accepted Renly's proposal, he would still be kneeling to the King and would completely lose the support and respect of the norther houses. Robb was toast no matter what.

Is that a fucking mountain turned into a castle?

I'd like to see Renly get an army across the Neck to take the North from Robb

This. Stannis fucked it all up.

From the wiki.

Casterly Rock is carved out of a great stone hill colossal rock beside the Sunset Sea. It is popularly believed to resemble a lion in repose at sunset.[2]

The Casterlys of antiquity built a ringfort on the peak, and as millenia have passed its natural defenses have been expanded with walls, gates, and watchtowers.[2] The base of the Rock contains large sea-carved caverns. The stone has been mined for thousands of years, so there are hundreds of mineshafts in the depths of the Rock, as well as yet untouched gold veins.[3] The Rock itself has been measured at three times the height of the Wall or the Hightower of Oldtown.[2]

The Rock is almost two leagues long from west to east, and contains tunnels, dungeons, storerooms, barracks, halls, stables, stairways, courtyards, balconies, and gardens. Its port has docks, wharves, and shipyards and is accessible by longships and cogs.[4] From below the Rock thunder can be heard, where the sea comes in.[5] In the bowels of the Rock are rooms where caged lions were once kept,[6] and cells for the worst prisoners.[7]

i get it, he fell in love and shit
but...why did he bring his fucking waifu to the wedding? absolute madman

Kek this shit looks exactly like those japanese hero designs pics, if its even possible to make a mary sue castle kk

Well, with the Greyjoys reaving up and down the cost and Winterfell taken, I don't think it would be much of an issue. Only a matter of time before more bannermen defect as well.

I like (book) Robb, but he never stood a chance. He allowed himself to be crowned by bitter delusional old men, and was then killed in order to quell them.

Fucked everyone over that he did

THEY WERE BOYS

did he? I dont remember that YOU FILTHY NORMIE SHOW WATCHER!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That was literally no one but Robb's fault
>dude I want you to hold Riverrun
>dude wtf why did you hold Riverrun

>.73668300▶
>

That wouldn't have changed dick.

>reminder
In the books it's implied Jenye drugged and date raped Rob.

nope, quite the opposite actually.
in the books robb doesnt love her, and concedes that he had a raging boner

I'm pretty sure it's more heavily implied that her parents pushed her into seducing Robb while he was under the influence from the Milk of the Poppy.

Then thanks to his Stark guilt and obsession with following in his fathers misguided footsteps, he chooses honor over vows and seals his fate.

fuck...the westerling are lannister's after all right

Wrong.

A wounded Rob who just found out his brothers were dead, was "comforted" by a women who's castle he just took over, who turns out to be an agent of Tywin. He married her because he didn't want to father a bastard like Ed. She seduced him when he was drugged out on milk of the poppy and depressed, as was the plan.
Or her parents. W/e.

except he never said that line? did you even watch the show?

They definitely are.

They're also rewarded after the war is over despite technically betraying the Lannisters and allying with Robb. It was all party of Tywin's plan since A Clash of Kings.

Here's what annoyed me
>don't execute Karstark
>yeah Robb don't do it we need their armies
>hold him hostage

>executes him anyways

later
>damn i wish i still had them Karstark armies

Ned's way is proved to be wrong and dumb time and time again. He should of held him hostage with the stipulation he would send him to the wall once the war was over.

Robb decided to secede because it was within his legal right to do so, without considering the realistic power politics play.

It's a classic case of muh honor losing to "no wait I have the actual influence to murder you."

That's the whole point of the Starks. They are so wrapped up in honor and tradition that they don't know how to play the Game of Thrones.

And in the Game of Thrones, you win or you Die.

>If he accepted Renly's proposal, he would still be kneeling to the King and would completely lose the support and respect of the norther houses.

He had a much better chance of surviving kneeling to Renly than he did of fighting him. He could explain it to the Northern Lords by saying something like "we went to war to avenge my father's death and restore the rightful king of Westeros".

This is a pretty reddit post.

Reddit just adds fuck to flavor up posts for upvotes.

kys

>complaining about reddit
found the redditor

Walder Frey did NOTHING wrong
Robb Stark is a backstabbing cunt who forfeits the North's integrity for some Westerling whore's pussy and honor
On top of that, the whole "We secede because you killed my dad" thing was pretty shortsighted to begin with

Dropped the show after he died. Too edgy for me.

He wanted the bad pussy.

>Ned gives up true love (Ashara) to forge an alliance (Tullys) for the sake of the war effort
>Robb's downfall is because he fails to act in the same way as his father
pottery

It looks more like a mountain than a japanese hero to me but what do i know?

He's like 15 you idiot. Did you really not expect him to fuck everything up?

>kys

kys