Wwyd thread - hatefuck edition

wwyd thread - hatefuck edition

I'd hate fuck the shit out of Katelyn

to start this off you need to say what you would do

Tell her I need her to baby sit my kid. When she arrives she finds out there's 20 guys instead. Would throw her to the floor, rip that shirt open, and fuck those tits until I explode between them.

Then her gang rape begins. Guys DP her brutally and are constantly fucking her mouth and tits. Film the whole thing of course. Once it's done, kick her out on the street as a cum covered mess with no cloths.

this cunt is meant to be face fucked. I'd deprave her of air with my cock, watching her cry for a chance to relax her throat. I want to smear her makeup before I cum all over that face and her tits. I clean up my cock with her hair and leave her for the next guy.

WWYD?

What would you do to this slut

Would drag her into an alley and rip that dress right off. While she begs me to not do anything, I tell her she shouldn't have dressed like a slut and ram my cock in her ass. Her moans attract some homeless men so I pick her up so they can watch the full view of me cumming in her ass.

I would then force her to eat the chunky smegma on their unwashed cocks and laugh as they start gang raping her. I record the whole thing on her phone and post it to her social media.

id force my dick down her throat while shes gagging retching and spitting all over me. love to see h er puke and make her eat it back up. WWYD

WWYD either or both sister (s)?

"Fuck off user. What are you going to do about it?"

WWYD to these two sluts

Wwyd

Wwyd to this cunt?

Post actual replies with your pictures faggots.

Break into her home and tie her down while I facefuck her good before dropping a load down her throat.

I leave for a bit, and bring in a great dane and filming it raping her. I laugh at the faces she makes while it knots her.

The girl on the right would be dragged at her prom. She feels weird so she calls an Uber and I pick her up. She's passed out now so I fuck her brains out and get it all on video. I go through her phone, find her bf and save his contact info as well as several other guys. She wakes up the next morning to a text from me. It had the video of her getting fucked and images of my cum dripping out of her. Blackmail her into fucking me a few more times. She comes to me a few weeks later. She's pregnant. She had never let her bf cum inside. That night she gives her bf exactly what he wanted, the cum inside, then convinces him the kid is his a couple weeks later. Now that the lie is deeper I keep blackmailing her, breeding her brutally, and even after three kids she still cries every time I rape her

Who is thia girl and do you have more?

Reply for reply

My daughter right

I wanna go full ted bundy on these bitches, something about them....their arrogance just pisses me off.

I'd fuck the shit out of her nasty little face, slapping her until her cheeks were tomato red. I'd pull out, bend her over and fuck her cunt doggy until I am about to cum, which is when I turm her back around and nut in her throat

can I beat the fuck out of her? then jerk off and jizz all over her mangled, bloody face?

Please feel free to elaborate

Wwyd

Have sex with in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Older sister left

Do you bave that picture of her in that purple sweater? And more please im infatuated with her

Can I fuck that whore with a toilet brush

Is fuck the left one doggy style until I came inside her and then I'd make them both 69 making right eat the cum out of her pussy and after a while I'd start facefuckimg left while right was still eating her before switching to right, fucking her until I came deep inside her. WWYD

First one has such a sweet little whore face. I don't see the arrogance in her.

WWYD?

I could probably get three or four grand for the blond haired blue eyed baby...maybe more...

I'd face fuck the shit out of her
Wwyd

Would get on top of her and pound her good

That snarky, arrogant bitch, I wouldn't even waste time seducing her, I'd just kidnap her and tie her up(in a soundproof location of course), and proceed to whip her viciously with a belt while also punching, kicking and biting her. Her cries for me to stop would only infuriate me and compel me to rape her while pulling and tearing at her hair, I'd say in her ear "you like that, you fucking cunt?, you stupid fucking arrogant twat, you're getting what you deserve", then after I blew my load, I would either strangle her, or beat her to death, I'm undecided on that last bit.

They are just your run of the mill never-gonna-fuck-your-social-misfit-ass--like all the girls who cross your joyless souless path.

Man..you should never kill what you don't intend to eat...

Age?

I said Ted Bundy, not dahmer.

>Have sex with in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
gods work user gods work.

Then feel free to educate user on how you would handle the situation

What would you do to her?

probably.

She has a face that makes me want to see it covered in cum. Would force her into a room with 100+ guys and force her to take load after load all over her glasses.

Before finishing though, we bring in a Donkey and make her suck it off before it unleashes one, final giant load on her.

Dahmer would have cut them into pieces, put them into barrels and eaten parts of them. Bundy was kind of like that user described.

Shove my cock in that mouth of hers and choke her till she passes out then break the glasses that she has on and rub it on my dick and fuck her in her ass until i cum

More please

Man..you should never kill what you don't intend to eat...

Give her a donut and advise her to stick closer to church oriented social activities.

both men also liked to fuck postmortem too, dahmer's fridge and freezer were filled with bodyparts, the rest he dissolved in acid.
Bundy would just leave the body to rot or bury them to hide it.

they look like 16.

Good breast meat.

More

i'd slam her boypussy until she screams

Last one

WWYD?

wwyd?

Wwyd do your worst

I'd cut off her tits and sand off her face with an electric sander.

c'mon bro, I wouldn't even look at these ugly bitches in real life, much less fantasize about doing horrid, disturbing things to them.

Set her up as a boulder trap for indiana jones

wwyd?

Nice sister

wwyd?

hahahah awesome.

details? shove your dick all the way down her throat. tell me moaaaaaar. id lift that skirt up shove her aginst the wall and slap her until she passes out, then rape her standing up, until i cum, let her drop and take a pic. then leave.

I would rip her top and bra apart, releasing these enormous boobs. Then I would tie them until they are red and blue. Would slap them, pinch her nipples or drop hot wax on them. Whatever is the most fun. Whenever she starts to squeak I would ram my cock balls deep in her mouth and start throatfucking her. I would only stop when she passes out or throws up over my dick. Whatever happens first.

i would cut both of their lips off and make them eat each others. then make them blow me without lips.

any feet pics?

Wwyd to this slut

I'd take her to the boys bathroom and tie her to the toilets. She won't be let go until every single one of her classmates and teachers have titfucked her.

Give her all you got

i will keep her in this position, lick her foot while i roughly fuck her pussy

wwyd?

Gawd damn, sauce/moar??

I'd make her stroke me hard cock with her left hand so I could feel the cold metal of her wedding ring on my Cock then make her let me titty fuck her till I'm busting in her face and it's pouring down her chest

What would you do to my wife?

holy shit.. bury myself in those tits

put a bag on her head, how drunk were you when you married that? fuck.