You come home and find your 8 year old son looking like this. what do you do?

you come home and find your 8 year old son looking like this. what do you do?

get confused because I don't have an 8 year old son

Kick his ass and tell him he's not my son anymore.

SHOOT HIM THREE TIMES- 2 IN THE HEAD, ONE IN THE HEART AND THEN KILL MYSELF.

Obviously I teach him how to suck my cock and get fucked up the ass. Who gives a shit if the wife isn't in the mood. I now have a young slave bitch ready for my every sexual fantasy.

shoot him

bash his head in with a shovel, bury him then have another son and actually try raising him correctly this time

SO IT'S OFFICIAL? SUMMER'S HERE?

it's the new american dream

god bless

Was gonna say something along those lines

Tell him play time is over and get the wife to cook and wait for the phase of dressing up to pass

Stop voting for Democrats

they are beta faggots

Go punch his momma in the mouth

Shrug. People like shit I think is weird as fuck all the time. People play golf, and actually enjoy it. What the fuck? I'm difficult to shock, and it doesn't shock me when people are into shit in not, even if that person was my child.

10/10 post

Beat the gay out of him

Tell the wife I want to put him up for adoption, get in a stupod argument, which would lead to divorce. She'll want child support, which I would refuse to pay. I'll get visited by the police, and I refuse to pay for a faggot and being raped by Bubba, so I an hero with no regrets.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FAGGOT? PEOPLE ALREADY HAVE STOPPED.

I would encourage him to do that to women instead of himself so he can pull mad puss as an adult, because, let's face it, if he did that to himself, the lad has a skill. Maybe not a manly skill, but a skill nonetheless, and that means $$$ and a comfy retirement home for me for being best dad.

Like do dems/his parents not realize that the only reason ADULT women put on makeup like that is to signify how much they want to suck cock?

tell him im ashamed because he does not have a normal ego

>shave his head
>make him clean his face
>take his makeup
>force him to finish one of my many project cars if he wants his makeup back
>give him his face paints back when satisfied
>continue this till he gets buffed out
>let him into the public with his crappy idea of what the future is.

true but the inbred retards still suck cocks and USE CAP LOCK TO PROVE HOW MUCH OF AN INTERNET TOUGHGUY THEY ARE

AHHH LITTLE SAGE IS BUTTHURT...MUMMY !!! 12 PIZZA POCKETS AND A DIAPER CHANGE PRONTO!!!

Perfunctorily kiss my wife on the cheek, robotically pat my child on the head, mumble something about the summer being extra hot this year, go to the garage, lock the door behind me, set an alarm for 1 hour before work for the next morning, and slowly, but steadily, get blind drunk while watching reruns of M.A.S.H.

What the hell happened to just being gay without all the add ons? Also '666' devil's thread.

Just beat him and the wife like every other night.

This guy gets it.

Kid didn't do it himself, but that's the right track.

I wouldn't give a shit because I'm not fragile. This is America not sharia retard land.

Beat the shit out of my wife.

This. All of my this.

>so he can pull mad puss
>implying this kid isn't a raging faggot

I would let him know how proud I am of him. Kiss him on the head and tell him that I respect his decisions. Greatness is never made by fallowing what everybody else does.

Stick my dick in it's mouth and say

"I got confused".

If my son wants to be my daughter, I'll treat him like my daughter.

beat his ass

give him a dicking like he likes as the faggot he obviously is

Hey. Stop using my makeup, you shitfuck!

Yesterday was first day of summer IIRC.

Discipline

can you even grammar?

Put him in a skirt with some cute panties and then make him beg for a good, hard raping.

I'd be more annoyed about him wearing makeup at 8 than him being a faggot at 8.