My dog got prescribed alprazolam and I heard it's similar to xanax...

My dog got prescribed alprazolam and I heard it's similar to xanax. Anyone know how many mg's of it I have to take to get high asf.

How about you actually give your dog the fucking meds you scum

Yeah you're pretty shit tier user. Look up the lethal dose and then double it.

>Can cause paranoid or suicidal ideation and impair memory, judgment, and coordination. Combining with other substances, particularly alcohol, can slow breathing and possibly lead to death.

So yeah, OP, take it all.

>dog got prescribed alprazolam
For what purpose?

>particularly alcohol
and then do some shots

>It's similar to xanax

Xanax is just a brand name of alprazolam powder pressed into bars. Do your research if you are gonna use it man

Yeah follow the dubs user, they never lie

A chronic case of Owner-with-too-much-money.

Shitty owner = dog mental problems.......
Confirmed shitty owner... wants to take dogs drugs

You like CIA and the Big Guys?

She's got a shit ton of it and she's will only need it once or twice on and near the 4th of July when the fireworks are going on

It was the first post and it was the best post.

Dog has cancer and might live 3 more months so I got her this so she won't be as stressed when there are fireworks this summer.

Off by one.

You know what else was off by one? The number of men on the flight plan he filed with the Agency.

Fireworks freak her out.

I worked for a vet and our doggo's get some great drugs. Just do a single dosage and enjoy if doggo is bummed lick balls when your all fucked up he will get over it

It'll probably put you to sleep before it gets you high.

so instead of making her last days...

wait actually no one can be this stupid. Nevermind

Its the same as Xanax, take it the same way. Fuck the samefags in this thread saying not to.

>Dog has cancer and might live 3 more months
Is this supposed to make it OK to take the dogs meds?
KYS

Hahahaha Like Just Get New Dog Nigga One That Isn't Broken Haha

Not my fault the vet prescribed way too much. What am I gonna throw the extras away?

>samefags
14 posters, yah tons of samefagging.
Faggot.

>Intentionally not comparing the number of replies to the number of posters

Ask your Vet for Acepromazine, and thank your doggo after -)

What is that?

Acepromazine is the most common tranquilizer and central nervous system depressant given to pets. It is used to prevent anxiety associated with thunder, fireworks, vet or groomer visits, and other things your pet may fear. It is effective treatment against motion sickness and nausea associated with car or plane rides.