When a gay person waves the pride flag in public they're considered brave and are praised for it...

When a gay person waves the pride flag in public they're considered brave and are praised for it, when I wave the Dixie flag I'm considered a racist.

Your point?

fags are the worst

/thread

Agreed fags are the worst.

That racists are idiots.

Because people don't give a shit about fags. They give a shit about racists. Why is this confusing?

who gives a shit. The more you fags draw attention to all of these people the worse it gets

LOL EVERY RACE HAS OBVIOUS PHYSICAL DIFFERENCES BUT JUST HAPPENS TO HAVE THE EXACT SAME BRAIN

you literally believe all human races somehow evolved to be exactly the same mentally

Fags carry 80% of the US's STDs. Racists just say rude things online. Priorities

This

Isn't it fully legal to fly the Dixie in Texas?

Yeah maybe its easier for some races to be academic, but considering ive seen doctors that were white, black, asian, and mexican im gonna go ahead and say were all pretty equal mentally

not a racist, simply a failed traitor.

You're also considered brave to waive it, just not in the same way

Well dont fuck any gay guys and youll be fine

Are you asian? If not then the only statistic that agrees with your hypotheses also claims your an inferior race

/Thread

Why do you wish to fly a losers flag? Historically after the war no one dared fly that flag or any of its incarnations. It only resurfaced in the 40s and 50s. Either you fly the American flag, or you're a traitor, showing allegiance to a dead army.

Sure Tyrone.

doesn't that flag mean you support slavery (of black people), that's super racist

lol

First thing I think when I see somebody with that flag is that they want to fuck their sister. Only then that he's a racist. And lastly that he's probably really stupid, since it's not even the right flag.

jesus called, he says stop your faggotry

Niggers in Africa have an IQ around 60 in America niggers have an IQ around 85, only because they have some white blood in them.

But it is one badass looking flag.

no but your comment suggest that you don't know your history

kek

And racists have IQ of around 50.
See, everyone can make shit up.

Funny how the more impoverished a country is the lower the iq. Almost like poor people have to worry about other things like food and water and cant focus on getting a proper education. White trailer trash people are just as dumb as black people from the ghetto. Even with crime. It comes from poverty

Wrong flag bud, you lost the war too. Unless you're showing your pride for the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia

The Confederates has 3 flags, this one

This one, and then this one >if you want to show pride in your heritage, know your fucking heritage

Yeah, I thought so

British people still fly their flag after they lost the war.

Yankees - 0
Dixie - 1

gays never lost a war. Same reason you don't see nazi flags in Germany or Japanese flags here. There is no pride in being a racist traitor war loser

Lost what war? The Revolutionary War? By that accounts Americans shouldn't fly their flag after they lost the War of 1812, and the Australians shouldn't fly their flag after they couldn't kill the fucking Emus

Perhaps the reason that not all races are equal is because none of them have the same opportunities as white people. Maybe you could give some thought to the fact that your ancestors enslaved them for generations, persecuted them for generations, exploited them for generations, segregated them from white society and you're surprised they haven't progressed at the same pace as you?

A.) If blacks are inferior and you truly believe that understand that it's your partially your fault and you shouldn't feel proud to be white.

B.) Understand that your perceived superiority is completely arbitrary. If some Shaka Zulu/Mendoza figure united Africa into a strong Empire first and went to Europe, you would be the "nigger" and black people would be making this thread about you.

C.) The Dixie Flag isn't even the Confederate flag. It's crazy how many "true Americans" confuse the two. Those same people claim to be true Americans but worship traitors that almost brought his country to it's knees? Research the Reconstruction to see what your ancestors cost this nation they claim to love so much with their treason. Research the effect the Civil war had on the power of the United States federal government and how their actions actually caused you to lose all the freedoms you care so much about. Gun control laws? South's fault for seceding.

Being racist is illogical. I've tried to not make arguments based on morals or anything woo-woo because that never reaches racist people.

the real question is if the low iq's of the people living in those countries is the reason why they are poor

nigger detected

they don't fly them here! if they lost their country they wouIdn't fly them in London either

Blacks are the true racist

Thank you for mentioning the flags as I mentioned previously. Clearly they're not showing they're "Southern Pride" with the wrong flag, I mean, unless they're showing their "Army of Northern Virginia Pride"

You dumb ignorant Fuck it was your own people that originally enslaved them in the first place.. You only have yourselves to blame

its partially the fault of white peoples ancestors maybe but only a fraction of the white people alive today even have ancestors who were in the slave trade or owned slaves and you are not responsible for the actions of your parents if your dad kills someone do you go to jail for it you cant blame people today for what happened hundreds of years ago you fucking retard

It's because they're not a faggot like you, OP.

13% of the population and responsible for more than half the crime... Unbelievable

If you knew dick about history, you wouldn't say that. #commoncoremorons

Well I know dick about history, and they're flying the wrong flag, regardless of whether it's proper or not

but it's all the white peeples fault

This is the 3rd flag, aka the blood stained banner. Bonnie blue is the original.

Its all about resources. In Western Europe its easy to grow enough food for the humans that inhabited there thousands of years ago so they could focus more on technological advances but in Africa where its harder to grow enough food to eat let alone enough to be able to devote manpower to any sort of technology

Well of course it is. They certainly couldn't take any responsibility for themselves. Always looking for a handout. Give me a job even though I'm less qualified but I'm black so give me

There are three things wrong with your statement.

1. Blacks are not racists.
2. White people are the true racists.
3. You cannot be racist against white people.

Well, unofficial original, this one was the first official flag after all the states had joined

Because you're a fucking traitor to the great nation of America! All you Confederate inbreds should be shot down and burn !
We won the war, get over it you dumb motherfuckers!

You stupid nigger, leon trotsky invented racism to push the Bolshevik (jew) communist agenda along easier. "Racism" is nothing more than pride in your heritage, and you only get shit on for having pride if you're straight and white.

>85%
sauce?

a fag waves a rainbow flag so everyone knows they're proud to suck dick

a redneck waves a confederate flag so everyone knows they're proud to suck dick

And it's at this point that you realize the person you're arguing with is completely crazy

Amazing it all happens in extemely poor places. If Detroit was all white people youd see the same crime statistics. If youre poor youre more likely to be uneducated which leads to crime. White or black.

Because it is. Documented evidence, written letters by the actual seceding states, that the Confederacy did what it did because it didn't like that it'd lose its slaves.

trailer parks are safer than gated communities

primary source?

Completely untrue

severely misguided

nah, they were just fighting for their state's rights to let them suck each other's dicks...slaves...that's just silly

White people have no culture

Actually, secession from the union is perfectly legal. South Carolina did nothing wrong. Lincoln was sending a force of 75,000 troops to forcibly retake the state, which is a god damned act of war. Also, Robert E Lee freed his few slaves at the start of the war, but ulysses grant did not free his until after the war, when slavery was made illegal officially. Look it up nigger, jump in the rabbit hole.

You just kinda proved yourself wrong. North Korea is the most impoverished of them all, so they're either morons and that map is bullshit (likely) or we believe North Koreans on average have the highest IQ's in the world while being the poorest..according to that chart.

Probably because its the flag of a failed uprising predicated on keeping slaves. That is the reason literally stated by multiple states when they joined the Confederates. Its the war flag of traitors and racists who were put down like dogs. I am amazed it wasn't banned like the Nazi flag was in Germany.

It just amazing to me how Obama had the greatest opportunity to bring this country together and he did the exact opposite. He set race relations completely backwards. So very disappointing

thx for letting me know

So i'm 100% Irish and obviously white. My family immigrated to the United States in the early 1900's. And because i'm white, i am categorically at fault for black people, on the whole, being behind as a Race?

what kind of worm you got on that hook?

Oh dear God in heaven please don't turn this into a "The Jews faked the Holocaust thread"

fuck off mick, no one wanted your sorry potato fucking ass here either

it was the Russians actually

finally a flag everyone can agree to burn

Are you serious. Race relations were much better before Obama. I don't say it's bait I regretfully voted for him

Because you're a racist. I guarantee you say "nigger" and "shitskin" on a daily basis. So do I, but I don't deny it.

So....what was all the rounding up of the Jews in ghettos by the Germans and then the mass liquidation of them?

There was a video i watched in high school called Guns, Germs, and Steel (like 85% sure thats the name) and that was where i first heard the theory. Look at China too. Easy as hell to grow rice there which is a great plant to feed people. With a surplus of food they had time to think of ways to make harvest easier via tools which snowballs into more and more time being spent on research and development.

Gay ass thread. Fuck the confederated and fuck the gays

dixy flag is racist. waving it is you telling us YOU are racist... cause and effect... It may not be all it stands for but its premise and creation were based on the right to own slaves in the united states... so..... yeah you racist by association bro...

Yeah but i'm here anyway bitch and i make more money than you so suck the last potato i ate out of my ass babe.

Fags make good designers, decorators, and bartenders.

Southerners aren't good for anything.

In North Korea youre considered literate if you can read Kim Jong il's name. Only country in the world with a 99.9% literacy rate. Doesnt mean they can read though

you come to Sup Forums expecting it not to be filled with racist faggots?

Not exactly. It would be your ancestors fault. In my experience living in Southern United States though it seems to be most racist people actually derive pride from thinking they're superior even though they never did anything to subjugate black people themselves.

So lump both together. They want to take responsibilities for what your grandaddy did even though they're bagging at Publix and claim they're superior.

Forgive me for making the generalization. It's nothing new to racists so I thought they wouldn't mind.

>secession from the union is perfectly legal
Nope, you don't get to do it.
Should have learned that the last fucking time you dipshits.

If you secede, we're taking our military assets back. And using them against you to exterminate you and take your land.

racist and a fukking moron.
fukkin loser.

Because you are. Why are you being a little bitch about it?

How is it my ancestors fault if they
A) Never owned slaves
B) Faced the same oppression and racism at the time of, and throughout their arrival in this country

How could the oppression of an entire race possibly be someone who had never oppressed that race's fault? Because they're white? Isn't that a little uhhhh... racist?

It's easly to think that, and on the surface that's true. But we actually have several very old cultures. They're just nearly unknown to us because most of us are so fucking stupid they let the Jews dangle a sheckle in front of them and threw everything they ever knew right out.

...one country after the next, for about 1400 years.

hey don't you know it can't be racism if its towards white people right its the newest mental delusion

Because the fag flag is a happy rainbow, and the confederate flag is a target for shooting practice. Wrap yourself in it.