I received a pre-employment drug test today for a job at a gas station in Kentucky. It was a non-dot drug test...

I received a pre-employment drug test today for a job at a gas station in Kentucky. It was a non-dot drug test. I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail so am I fucked out of getting the job?

gas station
drug test
wtf

Yeah I know I didn't think they'd test me

>doing drugs while looking for a job
shit dude, you couldn't have at least waited until after the fact? pretty dumb move

>gonna fail
>wait will you fail to look for another job

Potheads everyone.

To be fair, low level bullshit jobs usually don't drug test. That would be like McDonalds testing their employees.

Maybe OP didn't think they needed to quit if they were looking for a bullshit job like gas station attendant.

this response shouldnt be necessary but the guy that said that is autistic and thinks his perspective is everyones that has a brain, failing to see all the possible variables that could lead op to his post

>potheads everyone
you're a pussy lol

Nah I'm gonna have to agree with him. If you're looking for a job you should be completely level headed because any job helps build your resume

Or, y'know, dont do drugs in general

Honestly OP, Apply at any other place. You seriously hit something rare for a place like that to drug test

So hes a pussy because stoners are notorious for being lazy and lacking foresight?

Neck yourself hippie

Of course, you're going to have to agree with him, because you're a pussy too. Also, weed isn't a drug faggot.

Post an add on Craigslist, $10 to buuy some clean piss. I legit used to sell mine. Craigslist was usually how people go a hold me.

Everything drug tests now, take a bunch of cranberry pills...if its for weed...but amphetamines dont get cleansed easily....drink a gallon of water and some flipping baking soda....forreal

>weed isn't a drug

Nice grade school insults you got there. You think that because you're the only kid to smoke a doobie in your 7th grade class that you're the hippest cat around the block. I don't start shit because i don't give a shit honestly, but I think all druggies should just off themselves before they dissapoint people close to them further

Retarded stoners man, i tell yu. If you put THC in a tablet, itd be a drug. why any different in a plant?

Op here, nobody told me if I still have a chance at getting the job.

>been sneaking clean piss into tests for about 4 times
>fifth time was a work accident
>forgot to measure temp
>"this is at 105.. I cant test this..."
>fail the test cause i had to use my own piss this time
>manage to keep job but got suspended until I was "clean"
>waited 8 days then took the test with clean pee, properly tempted.
>Back at job now.

Its super easy, just find a tiny 2 oz bottle (4 if your paranoid i suppose) fill it with clean piss, hide it near your junk, put it into the cup, pee into the toilet for simulation i suppose, and viola.

I have yet to try synthetic urine though. anyone ever try it?

also, if you used your piss, then no. you failed.

Lmao no one says weed isn't a drug, just not a harmful one

Wow. They drug test for gas station jobs now. What load of bull if you ask me. Yeah, you're kinda fucked better keep applying for other jobs then.

Dont take drugs then you fucking retard. Boo fucking hoo.

There seriously needs to be a law against this. It's sexual harassment if you ask me.

>living somewhere where your employer has any right to dictate what you do in your free time.

Man, us europoors sure do have it bad.

I bet you have so many friends

Have you just been smoking weed, or doing more fun shit?

v

If they tested you and you know you're gonna fail then you don't have a chance at the job. They test for a reason, they're not gonna just let go after they go through the trouble of testing you.

And I got tested for my last job that was working at a gas station. It's just how they get rid of the people who aren't going to be functional employees because they show up fucked up/hungover from partying the night before.

gr8, merika, land of the free, and a shitty scum gas station is allowed to violate you personality rights, fine contry u have there