97% of people have had sex by my age

97% of people have had sex by my age

how is it that i'm uglier than 97% of people? and yet even uglier, because 97% of that last 3% have hugged/kissed a girl and I have not. that makes me less attractive than 99.9% of people right there. of the remaining .1%, i'm MAYBE in the middle somwhere. so i'm uglier than 99.95% of people AT LEAST

like damn this shit fucking sucks

How old are you?

there is always the 00.05% that exist. Life isn't a Disney fantasy. We are nothing

shut the fuck up. Youll get pussy if you drop that shit attitude, be someone you arent, BE CHAD. Just be an arrogant bro all the time and ya win. No joke

>pulling statistics out of your ass
>assuming looks matter more than personality

dude ive seen way uglier motherfuckers get laid its how you behave

wait, didn't you kill yourself?

Timestamp or GTFO. The real bitchboy an heroed a month ago. This is a recycled image.

Women already have a pussy, they don't need another one. Get your shit together.

dude fucking grow up. women around our age has had sex with 10+ guys. usually 15-25 guys.
NOT all of them are fucking 6'4 chads.

in b4 hurr durr all women are sluts. I want a virgin. again grow the fuck up.

girls sleep with guys . PERIOD. read that again.

the looks thing isn't a big deal. its a threshold you just need to be an B+. so lose some fucking weight. cut your hair. get some cool clothes and start THERE.

there plenty of video on youtube on how to meet women. for fucks sake there is tinder.

this is your new quest / adventure. fucking go after it

also PROTIP: bitches aint shit. there is more / better things you need in life. A job, A place to stay etc.

Your honistally not ugly your either super awkward or lack any confidence what so ever to approach a girl. Luckily both can be fixed so cheer the fuck up and man up.

nope he is lazy. its easier to feel sorry for himself then to actually take steps in his life.

We've all been there. All men go through this,.

beta cuck

Yup I mean typically we go though it as a teenager but all the same I guess

This is the worst advice I've heard in a while.

OP, it's not looks all that matters but it is a big deal for women.
We live in an age where most women are corrupted and entitled, plus intelligence isn't being respected anymore socially so our odds aren't good.

Anyway, try to get in shape and talk to yourself in the mirror. It might boost your confidence and self esteem a bit, two traits that objectively help with women.

wait was that shit real?

>it's not looks all that matters but it is a big deal for women.
>We live in an age where most women are corrupted and entitled, plus intelligence isn't being respected anymore socially so our odds aren't good.

I don't agree with this.

some people just suck. men or women. meeting people is a process of finding whom you get along with / like.

dating can be a bit of a numbers game. so jump in the pool and start seeing who you have chemistry with.

There is no such thing as rejection just lack of chemistry. Shes either into you no matter what or shes not into you at all.

girls are perfect. their lives aren't 100% on line for success and a good future. people are messy, bored and mostly confused on what to do with their lives.

sex/women that life isn't a party thats going on and you aren't invite. It's a giant party that everyone is apart of.

OP I get where you are at and I'm sorta the same guy. I have a good job and I work out but the socializing part can be a challenge. warm weather is here and women are out. here is a bit of shit I do to get my social life kicking off.

1. Start asking 5 women a day for the time. Just roll up. "hey do you have the time?" . learn to interact with strangers. if you feel weird say your phone died. Start doing this. at the end of the week you've approached and talked to 25-35 new women.

make a game out of it.

2. Start making a solid effort to be more social. "I'm going to be more social in my life" Actually make that commitment.

3. start going out to bars alone. it can be scary. no one really cares. goto the smoke pit and start conversations.

I went out tonight and did the same. talked to a few girls. didn't really FEEL it with a few and came out. I'm glad i made the effort. Its a long marathon. I'm in this for life.

that's my advice homie. screenshot it or leave it.

good luck.

Well you're not ugly. It's probably something else about you.

kid from 6th sense?
did you buy 4chain with jesuis shekels?

Nice telecaster

All the chicks are probably rich white normies

Just wait. You'll meet someone one day.

if youre that worried about it ask every chick you see to pity fuck you.

Kek, I'm 7/10, tall, and always the most interesting guy in the room and I don't even bother with women. Get over it cunt.

Do women actually do this?

Ugliest thing ever? Nah
Dont be a fag and try to say "hi im a normal guy"

Why are these incel faggots trying to make Sup Forums their new safe space? Don't they know we'll end up exploiting them for keks?

Sauce faggot

I thought you were an hero?

I thought that's what /r9k/ was for.

boring b8 the second time I saw it

if any OP deserves t be declared an eternal, irredeemable faggot, it is this OP

Get a haircut, start running, and get off the computer. Best thing you can ever do.

You should go to /r9k/. Everyone here is a dumb gym cunt with nothing to say but used up platitudes.

Well apparently these retards seem to think they should infect Sup Forums with their faggotry.

Honestly being ugly has less to do with it, unless your standards are supermodel-worthy. Or your personality and work ethic suck too. You just needs one, not all three.

If you're an ugly loser with no job then you're fucked though.

This has been posted before.
Summer already?