The Political Compass

politicalcompass.org

Where are you on this thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential-quiz
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't like this one because they constantly refuse to publish methods and they have some loaded questions.

But I generally end up in deep purple territory.

fite me

I struggle to do the test also.

Like this question;
>If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations.

I've got the mentality that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. trade deals which increase the ability for corporations to invest around the world is a net positive for humanity. how do I answer this question?

I like to think, "People first."

I didnt like many of those questions.

>
berniefag
retard

Looks about right to me.

Hello

bring on world government pls, sick of this shit.

>Non green cucks

Here's for reference

neutral authoritarian is a true republican guy, it's what built your country and organised the arms to rise up and defend it.

Am I a cuck?

Keep drinking that cool aid m8

>left libertarian
AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

I don't see what's so funny about that.

You are all disgusting

Respect.

no you're a potato.

Ghandi :O ?

>claim to believe in liberty
>while being collectivist

And you're a Kiwi.

I'm not doing the test again, but as a sane and rational person who doesn't have maniacal thoughts about control and violence, I find the purple square to be by far the most palpable.

Not a kiwi though, hes a con.

smart man

It is I.

r8

link my boy

R8

Chemical castration is your only option

isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential-quiz

Cant take it cos im on my phone but last time I took it I was center/slightly right authoritarian
Pretty accurate i'd say

Liberalism =/= collectivism. I believe in laws that keep people and their shit safe, but there should also be laws to ensure freedom.

OMG, you are a cooled down version of Hitler

No
Moderate/Right is patrician, and most of Sup Forums falls in this category

That is not even close to hitler you dumb spic

Also CHEKD

I can't be saved?

Expected results? r8

here, this is what that website actually thinks

toplaffs

sanders belongs at least 5 squares above where he lies in that image

How does it feel that Hillary is more to the right than anyone in this thread?

what got me the most was sanders almost being center...

>when cucks lie to themselves

I swear these political compass tards don't know anything about politics. Bernies gonna have to pull FDR Levels of bypass to do shit at all in the presidency if he somehow manages to get Hillary out of the race

Clearly the site is left leaning since most people will be closest to either Bernie or Hillary, even if you land on the right side. On top of that I hear this site puts you more to the left than you should be.

>2013 + 3
>still posting the kike Labour party faggot manchild test

I thought we were past this.

I get nearly the same results on both

My result pleases me. Recently graduated 4 year bachelors in economics. I was knee deep in sjw pc culture and promoting it, then Sup Forums got me thinking a little more.

Oh God..

I am educated on just how bad things have really become, and I don't like SJWs.

Feels when hate I commies and the left and it turns out I'm a far authorian left.

The fuck is with all the left-libertarians in this thread? Has Sup Forums evolved from a collection of morons to a collection of oxymorons?

hi everyone stefan molyneux from freedomain radio hope you're doing well

checkd

Left-libertarian is not an oxymoron. You can support society moving forward while also supporting small government.

>society moving forward
>left wing

I suppose, moreover, it means to focus mostly on the human side of politics. Whatever the case, liberalism and libertarianism are not mutually exclusive. Just look at Bitcoin.

I must reestablish the Soviet Union

Yes they are. There's a reason libertarians are more welcome in the Republican party than they are in the Democrat party.

That's probably a fault of current trends, not the foundation of the party itself.

I must deport you back to China you gookfaggot

(OP) I think both of you are stupid and need a joint.

This is fucked

I love these sorts of measures because they encapsulate the idea that while people try to choose the party that most aligns with their own positions on what they consider important issues, the nature of party politics causes them to start shaping their own opinions to be more inline with the party. Its also funny watching people become shocked that their own views are not 100% the views of the party they last voted for.

how did I do?

Rate me

Where my fellow gulag builders at?

r8

For the people!

Some of those questions were kind of fucked but whatever

>no fags, no drugs, reduce regulation except environmental, close tax loopholes, flat tax for top 80% progressive tax for bottom 20%
r8

Politicalcompass a shit

Superior test coming through
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php

kys

You are a: Objectivist Anti-Government Total-Isolationist Nativist Fundamentalist
Collectivism score: -100%
Authoritarianism score: -33%
Internationalism score: -100%
Tribalism score: 67%
Liberalism score: -100%