You know what's funny?

You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves

*farts*

Tits or gtfo fgt

your hot can you drop a nice pic of yourself

There's a dick in those pants

Thanks hon ;* here

Tits. Now.

More plzz

>I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Good luck. I'm colombian. You merely adopted the hell. I was born in it, molded by it. I put a knife in a thug's kidney. I beat a transsexual prostitute that was willing to rob me, with a fucking chair.

I know what is like to surpass every fucking challenge that appears in my life with violence and hate. You are merely a fucking pussy from US/EU.

That's easy, just shoot you before you can close. Get put down like the cuntwaffle you are.

>Be me independent "female"
>See oppressive male raping me with his eyes
>Rush him and claw at his eyes cause I'm "strong"
>Gets shot
>Muh patriarchy

Norway?

damn your body is fit, i needa start going to the gym your fine af

I killed three men in a bar with a pencil. A fucking pencil

Kinky

UR AN IDIOT
im 6'2" 215lbs 13% bmi
o and im male

Disgusting

I know this is bait but Im bored. Anyone could kill anyone else in this board. 1 redneck could kill 50 green berets with the right planning and timing, sure it isn't likely but bioweapons work great. Your muscles mean nothing. Come to me when you don't die from a bullet to the head, something a child can do. Hell, they HAVE.

whats your snapchat ?

nobody cares user how could you hurt someone as sexy as her

This was posted yesterday. Just because you wish this infertile, midlife crisis gym rat would stomp on your nuts doesnt mean anybody else does.
Please follow the directions to the left, you'd be doing the world a greater service than the invention of slavery.

>board

you know what's funny?

by the time you think you wanna do that you would be dead and orientated in hell.

Guns...they are in fact a thing.

I have a mossberg under my bed, if you walked through my door, right now, i would splatter you on the wall with 00 buck

You have a cock?

we gonna need them nudes op your hot

Might want to start snapping those pimples first before you worry about others.

>chestne

Im 6'2" 270 lbs. I could snap you in half without trying.

Sure you can. You're still smaller and weaker than a man, and bullets work on anyone.

being a tall fat guy doesn't mean you can snap this goddess

Baby you just need to calm down and have a good dicking ....no need to be angry ....god fucking solv every thing.

more

Fake and gay stay in your shit country faggot spic

Ur muscles still lack the fiber strength of a male. I'd spit you out and stomp your brainless head. Easy peasy.

Would make love and impregnate.

kek

Little fatty I'll smoked better sandnigger bitches then you in Iraq . Ms Pillsbury Dough Girl a swift cunt punt would finish your silly little ass in a second . Lay off the pork chops and your little bitch ass Mossberg would only stop a common nigger . One flash bang in your window and laying full auto at waist level would make Pork Chops out of you . Shit even a common flare in your widow would make you squeal like a little pig and blind you making your 500 Mossberg useless !!

Kek

Go to a doctor about those chest scabs.

John spotted

Steroids are a hell of a drug

Sounds like story time to me. I wanna hear about the tranny hooker and the kidney shank please.