Hey Sup Forums I need some advice

Hey Sup Forums I need some advice.

So summer is here and i kinda don't have any friends to go on a vacation with.

The 2 usual guys i hang with both have a gf of 3 years and they'll go with them.I know alot of other people but I'm not that "close" so none of them will actually invite me to join them.

What do i do here, if i straight up ask and get rejected that's gonna be really embarassing atleast for me.

has anyone been in a similar situation and if so what do?

I dont wanna spend my summer at home like a complete retarded cuck

underage?

Get a job and go to the gym...boom problem solved

Craig's list

being "rejected" is not embarrassing. Some times people want to do things with you some times they don't. That's called normal life. I reccomend not talking to anyone ever and living in a basement cause you clearly lack any social skills and don't deserve happiness.

I'm not autistic nor do i look bad, not a virgin aswell.

I'm 21 and most of the people i know or have hung out with from time to time have their own "cliques" so getting into one is actually hard

Take this time to improve yourself. If you don't know how to drive, now would be a great time to learn. If you want to have a little money in your pocket, check around for local retail stores that are hiring. That's also a great start to an emergency savings fund.

As said, you can start working out. If you don't have access to a gym, you can look online for weight lifting substitutions, or at the very least, you can do 50 push ups and 50 sit ups in the morning and in the evening.

Don't forget to play vidya, but keep the focus on improving yourself.

man the fuck up and go on a solo trip to thailand, do coke and fuck a bunch of hookers

or you could just not be a faggot, grown ups don't need to take a vacation. isn't it past your bed time?

Where are you from OP?

Eastern Europe

There's a reason why you get vacation days when you work at a higher paying job than flipping burgers.

You're trolling horribly, but you can do better.

backpack travel. Solo run this summer and just talk to people along the way

That's a great idea if you want to get raped, robbed, or straight up murdered.

What would your dream destination be?

Like my ideal plan is to go to greece with some cool guys, not some lame fuckers do coke and fuck bitches.

But if i dont get the correct people to go... then im boned

legit though. I used to not have friends at all. Like ever. Still really don't Just do my own thing and to be honest, really like it that way. Wake up, maybe play some games, take the dog for walks, play some hockey. Best part is my wife enjoys those same things and so it just makes it a win win.

>I'm not autistic nor do I look bas, not a virgin aswell.

Who the fuck said or even implied any of this??
What the fuck?

No I took a guy in some summers ago who told me about backpack traveling.

If you dont live in a shitty part of the world you can go for it

You have a serious relationship to be a backbone to you.

Like if i stay at home this summer while everyone is drinking enjoying life i'm gonna be pretty fucking butthurt and depressed

You sound like a complete faggot.

Then you're just an insecure little bitch if you can't make fun for yourself. Quit being such a needy faggot.

I bet you're a fucking ugly fat loser

Nah dude I'm a pretty guy with social anxiety

i take stuff to seriously and social interaction has a huge effect on me

So then you sound like a little bitch.

Nah you're either lying or deluding yourself. If you were then social interaction wouldn't be a problem. People would flock to you.

And you're obviously gay as fuck, describing yourself as pretty and bitching about how guys are going to reject you

lmfao

Obviously, since im fucking asking advice on the interner its obvious shit like this gets to me.

i obsess over maybe stupid things but i wanna have fun you know, not sit on Sup Forums like a fat looser. i dont know what the problem is tbh its like people over here dont wanna hang with others

> If you were then social interaction wouldn't be a problem. People would flock to you
> People would flock to you.

its okay dude.. its okay

this is not a fucking reality show

I'm almost like you OP, but my problem is that i'm too poor to go to the nice places they go this summer.

No its more that you're one because you let others be the determination of what makes you enjoy yourself and to enjoy life instead. You're not the only one ever to have social issues. Nut up and figure it out. It's called growing up.

I'm having a hard time because I lost my key friends, they turned out to be backstabbers.

So I'm left with no "gang" if you call it.
And everyone has their own gang, so how do i join someone elses like I call up friends to hang out, but cant get THEM to call me more often and eventually let me hang with them and consider me as a part of their crew

You can't be saved that easily OP.
1) call your other acquaintances that are not "close" they might be close one day.
2) the gym takes up your time, boosts your self esteem and makes you a big bad motherfucker.
3)Try making friends at the gym and wait until the summer is over to try to make new friends @college/school/work.

But as the other user said, gym is important, it gives you a good testosterone boost.

Ever think they don't want to hang out with you because you whine instead of being a person they want to hang out with. Do cool things. Enjoy yourself. Show others that you're a cool guy away from them. Not some whiney, complaining little girl. Maybe, they would want you in there group.

Ughhh its a very tricky situation and times ticking man almost july.I hit up some of the people i know and ill try hang out with them these days and ask what their plans are for summer and if i can tag along.
sounds good?

lol