twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you can get away with beheading civilians for not paying ransoms
>but pepe and spurdo are WAY over the line
the wall got dubs feet higher

What?

...what for.....?

GRAB THE CHAINSAWS, QUICK.

FOR THE MEMES.

All the spic frogposters will be on the run, and they'll have nowhere to go after we build the wall.

Save this, Jorge. I fucking dare you.

Join the meme magic resistance today.

>mexicans boxed out of the meme market by the trump cartel

Come and get them.

>doesn't post the link

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/05/mexican-congresswoman-wants-ban-memes/

Time for action gentlemen, suit up.

I'm going to take advantage of the situation and start a pepe cartel.

so the war finally begins....

there will be hell toupee.....

Now you know why the wall must be built.

There are jews in Mexico now? Your women will drop down to under 2 babies per and the men will be in panties.

I don't even want to think about how much a rare pepe is going to go for in Mexico after the Great Meme Ban.

This will drive the underground pepe market way up though. We could make a killing in profits boys.

>Gringos! Lay down your pepes!

CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTER

>tfw i'm shorting the pepe market as we speak

>Mexico
Not surprised

OVER MY COLD DEAD HARDRIVE

Is that an AS Val leaning against the wall?

Guys this is too much. The world has fucking gone insane. A frog from some stupid mid 00s webcomic that was turned into a Sup Forums meme is now influencing global affairs.

What the fuck is going on anymore?

Build firewall.

Isn't Pepe mexican? He has a spanish name.

>we will witness the birth of the mexican meme cartel in our life time
mother of god

Looks like it
Also
those digits

Don't let your memes be dreams!

We're dealing with Meme Theory shit here. Quantum Memetics and Memetic Foam. We're altering reality with the power of memes.

wtf I hate mexico now

saved

TPP will ban memes, assuming they use copyright material. True story.

KEK is real.

>us imports illegal drugs
>mexico starts importing illegal memes

I don't even know anymore

>meme cartels

Memes safe and ISIS btfo by ruskies, KEK wills it

Kek will be done and Mexico will flood

Trips will confirm

El Memeo

You have angered Kek.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Meme magic is the beginning of our understanding of higher consciousness, and marks the age of our higher development, where any idea will become capable of influencing our world.

Memes have the ability to effect the real world. The ruling class has figured this out and wants to suppress it from the masses.

global-mind.org/

Bitch organize yourself. Learn to fucking get your point across. Dont spew shit.

>pepe the frog is an international star

>669669
That's new.

you can not stop almighty kek

>Pepe, you ok? It's Eldad.
youtube.com/watch?v=6crrB0xpj-M

The Organization will not let this happen without interference. Or was it their plan all along?
El Psy Congroo

How does this make you feel white boy?

Get back to the trump thread faggot

MEMES OUT
GANGS IN

>women

Rude

It's real and it's been measured, most people just don't realize it yet. Look at the spike of meme energy going into 2013, it's our time to crest now.

haha stupid fucking beaners

Little do they know, this was all a part of my plan to manipulate rare pepe value after the Great Pepe Crash of 2015

MOLON MEMEA

you just a good ol cukboi

Isn't pepe mexican?

Fuck off Illuminati shill. You won't suppress the truth here.

>THE WALL JUST GOT 100 FEET HIGHER.

The first Christians were persecuted and fed to lions. History repeats itself and now the followers of Kek, or Kekolds, are the ones being punished for speaking the truth. It is on us to make sure the truth that is Kek endures. Praise Kek. Hail Pepe.

Oh yes, because if I had any kind of power, let alone magical meme power, I would be shit slinging on fucking.

You are a disgrace to men.

Remember: This is a movement; not a party.

oh where did my "4channel" go

try and stop me mexico

>Trying to get rid of pepe

>Mexican Congresswoman

>mexico helps fund the trump wall to keep memes out

Dear Mexico: Selena was a cunt and I wish she'd rise from the dead so someone could shoot her in the chest again.

no
no memes
no

As someone from Corpus Christi. That bitch wasnt from mexico. Though she was a spic. Glad she got shot by another spic.

I'm more surprised Mexico has internet.

>Jewgle it
>It's real

>PEPE
>BANNED
You can't ban Pepe - he bans you.

Of course Milo has a comment about it. Of fucking course he does.

i hear Argentina is white, maybe they should make their way there instead?

Did you know that Pepe is a hypocoristic for José? If you have a mexican friend (please don't have mexican friends) named José you can name him Pepe or Chepe and he should understand

>the wall got dubs feet higher
rolling

She is the first politicians to see the danger of meme magic if it's used by the wrong people.

> Pepe the frog is the most famous meme in Sup Forums
> Pepe is mexican

>tfw Mexico had to pay for a firewall

youtube.com/watch?v=YiHMy6V5Qjc

That wall can't be build fast enough.

What a shithole of a country.

>wants a wall to stop illegal immigrants from crossing the us/mexican border
what a weird way to say " mexico would be forced to build a wall on its southern border"
because you know, that's what he actually said.

Welcome to the club.

>slowpoke.jpg
Also the aim of this is to silence all dissent against the PRI. This shit happens every single year and will fail as always.

Rare gun violence pepe
do not steal