NATHAN! STOP IT!

NATHAN! STOP IT!

This is why you keep getting molested

END OF DAYS, BITCHES!

Why didn't Lucas just tell him what kind of soda he liked?

OR PERHAP'S HE'S WONDERING WHO WOULD SHOOT A MAN BEFORE THROWING HIM OUT OF A PLANE?

Because of lines like these Roger is my favorite character. Like why the fuck is he so goddamn insistent on knowing this insipid piece of information?

YOU ARE MY QUEEN, REBECCA

>calm down frank...ya heart!
>I WILL NOT CALM DOWN

maybe baby

>Is there anything better than night tennis?
>Ya, a racially pure Europe

>thank you
>I thanked him, why did I thank him?

was american dad redpilled?

THIS AIN'T THE FIRST TIME I FOUGHT NAKED

>go paintballing
>it aint me starts playing

Don't start that shit, it's just a cartoon

>Had to blow up the kitchen, Franny; it goes real well with this thing I'm imagining!

TBS seasons havent been as good as the previous ones but its still pretty funny for how long its been on
I like that they do cold opens now

american dad was ruined by TBS when they started pushing that "edgy" shit

you just know TBS producers went into the writing room and said something like "can we be a little more edgy this season? that'd be great"

What is edgy about it?

>My grandfather was a conductor at Auschwitz

ITS A BIG PLACE

>You came back from Jewish Camp?!

What are the top episodes from this last season?

noah's arc part 1 and 2 were GOAT

mine troubles was pretty good.

At least half the season was solid overall desu

the dentist's wife was pretty funny to me, explored Roger's need for creating personas and whatnot.

my favorite was the one where steve and snots party is interrupted by their future selves
chad steve was too funny

It was literally just a marketing term, now used as the shitposters only ammo for saying why it's bad

Well it is cable. Isnt it "suppose" to be more edgy?

Chi-Ca-Go!

The 200

It's ironic, for a majority of its run American dad was as good as the first few seasons of family guy, but they sharply declined in quality towards the last few seasons. Family guy has been slowly getting better and better and now certainty out classes AD now that its on TBS.

But my opinion is just an opinion but I say this as someone who only gets high and watches repeats of both shows daily. I've seen every episode of both shows more times than I can count. I regret a lot of my life.

It could have been if Stan didn't learn some libshit lesson at the end of a lot of episodes.

What the fuck was this guys problem?

>good as the first few seasons of family guy
>perpetuating stale memes

Post discarded.