/bb/ Big Brother 18

Previously on /bb/: HoH (Head of Household): Nicole
Veto: TBD
HoH Nominations: Paul and Moo

Most Likely Going Home: Moo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPDto6dZ2oQ
cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1005713/dive-deeper-into-big-brother-s-latest-pov-comp-with-co-executive-producer-heath-luman/
youtube.com/watch?v=IhdP8OEuuSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

James Natalie and Mich BTFO

james should've stayed on the wall

This is sad. Almost all of her videos are disliked, and the comments are worse. Why do people still have a grudge with her? she's obviously changed since then.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPDto6dZ2oQ

we are all going to be rooting for a qt hijabi in the fall season fyi

I would enjoy this

this season would've been better without the battlebacks even though Vic was the #2 guy I wanted back each time after tiff and Paulie

Vic not coming back would've made paul have to act much more differently and things could've happened

Kayser 2.0. We'll be sad when she's evicted 5th.

is she a muslim or indian?

you can tell that a girl made that

Nat just figured out that Michelle is the target

But James immediately shoots it down.

I made it

Why the salt at Derrick? Sure, it was like watching fish get shot in barrel, but hey, that's it's charm. It was one of (probably the most actually) solid of wins

>no devin
>the blue haired bitch
>janelle twice
>fucking vanessa

in the trash it goes

Found this on Twitter; prob cus the paulie association.

delet this

I'm already getting my hopes up for the online season and it's gonna suck. gonna be so many twists it won't even be like big brother is my guess

You need ice water in your veins to pull off a Derrick. Paulie was a hothead and they got him outta there.

are people even believing that nicole will turn on james? the collusion is too strong. it will never happen. nicole and james final 2 with nicole winning big brother and natalie america's favorite will be the outcome of this season. go girl power!

I wish they would show more behind the scenes stuff like this, it was a pretty interesting read.

cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1005713/dive-deeper-into-big-brother-s-latest-pov-comp-with-co-executive-producer-heath-luman/

this season would have been better if they cast actual smart people who break up showmances once found out. there is no reason why not 1 but fucking 2 showmances make it to the final 6/final 4.

has anyone ever tried applying for BB? i turn 21 next year and i'm for sure going to apply

>Not brown as shit
>ndian
You're either blind or have never met an indian

that was cool. I notice the cowboy hat is hanging on the wall and Paulie said he knew there'd be explosions on the last wall comp once he saw that guy was around. he said it right after the first water explosion thing

>there's a very real chance Natalie will win AFP
Darkest timeline.

>Michelle, Natalie, and Nicole are the next three evicted
>Paulie literally offs himself in the jury house

Watch this in full before going in, if you want to be a true student of the game

youtube.com/watch?v=IhdP8OEuuSY

I could never do it, I'd be completely miserable and probably kill myself if I make it past week 5.

Nicorey are sharing a bottle of wine and Vic is about to try to take Moo's. we might have fun but nicole is already talking about not wanting to hang with vic

if Paul shows up I'm done watching

yesssss Moo specifically said Paul isn't allowed to have any of her wine. fun is back on

remember you have to be social, if you cant live without shitposting or too scared to look at a girl, dont even bother.

i bet i'd do okay with the people but i'd be super neurotic and just envisioning online hate posts about me 24/7

if Vic and Paul go to the final 4 with Nicorey and take Corey to the final 3 they're confirmed for final 2. Corey can't win the endurance, the puzzle, or the memory comp. Vic can win the first two, and maybe the third, Paul can win the first one, maybe the second, and definitely the third. But if Paul and Vic are together at the final 2, who wins?

Paul wins no matter who he's up against. Vic could maybe win over Corey

obviously paul.
victor doesnt know how to play big brother

i can be social, and if i do get on ill shout out /bb/

Vic had a wet dream last night and said it's his third

A manlet manchild memester may win BB.
He literally lives with his mom, and has an e-store for clothing that his parents gave him money to start, and he could win half a million dollars.
What are you doing with your life?

Victor would definitely have Natalie, Michelle, Bridgette, Corey, and maybe James and Nicole's votes. Da' would probably vote for Paul, dunno about Zakiyah. Paulie definitely would.

could you guys shut up and enjoy this wet dream conversation with me? the cameraman is having a great time with the camera too

Who?

Corey's fucking face

fuck you fish guy we don't care about the rules about letters

Nat is talking about burning the house down or Paul, what did she mean by this?

she accidentally lit a tiny bit of jello powder on fire for a fraction of a second and cried about almost killing everyone for an hour. not even worth watching

she turned the stove on and the fire traumatized her and she started crying saying she could have killed them all and burned the house down from a flame that was lit for half a second at most. Everyone including James was getting tired of her whining and she stopped when James said something about almost getting killed by an IED and Michelle asked what a car bomb was, but now it's just her and Michelle in the room Natalie has free reign to whine.

I need a .gif of James with war flashbacks.

Tiff quit on the battleback and stopped when Vic was only like halfway done

all I have is a pic of his face

>"if america liked Vic and Paul they'd have got the care package"

REEEEEEEE production

Also meech a shit

Vic and Corey lauhging talking about how they can't wait for final 4 so they don't have to waste time scheming since they'll be on clear sides taking shots at each other. Feeds comfy af tonight anons, hope Paul comes out of the DR soon but he'll prob be in there for a while ranting about Natalie and the fire.

Vic talking about how hot Renee is

he really is our fucking guy

>no Derrick
>no Dick
>no Boogie
>no Dan twice
>Vanessa

get the fuck outta here

>Be Paulie
>Come within three weeks of achieving your life long dream
>all male final 5
>one dick in each hand, one in mouth, one in butt
>Fail
>end up in house with only vaginas

when is he gonna self evict from life girls

This is going to be the most boring final 4 ever

Nat talking in circles
"im bad at mental, but good a physical"
Ffffuuuuuuuccckk I don't wanna watch these chicks all night

same here, I'd probably lose my mind.

at least them talking about it got me this great picture of corey

Nicory+Sitting Ducks>>>>>>>Nicory+Jatalie

Dude, I saw when he was walking around his final nights naked waiting for Paul to have to pat him down. He put his clothes back on after he did.
I bet Paulie has been using his tears for lube reliving those memories in jury.
I honestly believe he's a closet gay.

I thought you loved me america

Didn't have to watch one episode or stream to know Bridgette didn't make it back and Vic would. This season is so shit just doing a random check up cause im bored.

either way we lose. if vic wins great, i just can't stand paul. nicole didnt deserve to come back she played a bad game her season and shes playing a bad game now

i take anti depressants so i would probably be disqualified

Nicole is drunk. Corey confirmed for putting it in her ass tonight.

>Moo's gonna be mad at vic about the wine
>she's gonna be evicted anyway

>"Viicccc did you have to drink so much?"
>"2-1, do those numbers ring a bell?"

nicole confirmed to be victors ride or die girl

Victor is so lucky Nicole and Corey are idiots. He straight up said to their faces they can't beat them in final 2 and they didn't even react. Paul needs to get out of the DR and sober him up before he starts spilling secrets.

it sucks how much fun Vic is with everyone but Paul except Jatalie everyone sucks with Jatalie because he'd easily be the best if he didn't hang with Paul so much

Victor pls fuck my pussy raw

well he thinks he's gonna win because he's been evicted twice and came back twice. that has a good chance to make sure he doesn't win f2

Do you think they'll pig roast?

and Paul's here fuck him

lol paul reminding them that tomorrow is the veto competition

waiting for meg to go single so i can swoop in & date her

vic nearly drank that entire bottle

>Paul: "are you fucked up?"
>Victor: "hehehe"
>Paul: "We have a fucking veto competition tomorrow"
>Victor: "HYEH HYEH HYEH"
>Paul: "... wait lemme get some"

goat final 4 desu

Paul would never be fun on a good season that actually gets alcohol. this is a 2 week stockpile and they had to hoard it on 3 people

>You'll never cuddle up to shirtless Vic as he drunkenly entertains his buddies, and whispers about how hard he's gonna fuck you later that night

WHY
EVEN
LIVE

Can i see ur fat tits

Paul ruins all the fun

natalie really fucked up with that goodbye message

to be fair they should have saved it for tomorrow night and when they were all 4 together, but drunk corey and vic banter is worth the risk of them fucking up tomorrow from a hangover

she probably didn't think it'd be shown on TV, she hadn't watched the show before and is also a fucking idiot

i hate it when an alliance gets cocky

Paul's just being a bitch because he's on the block and doesn't trust them. plus if they saved it to share with Paul then he would have made everything about him like he is right now and always

when their competition is Michelle James and Natalie they can get away with it

n-no...

Hey girls. How's it going?

Paul is so salty

nothin, just my husband's son fingering my asshole. you?

Why not?

I really don't get why someone would be stupid enough to want to keep Vic/Paul in the game

pretty much guarantees one gets to the end and wins

but as I fan I support that
I don't want another Steve to win

Sitting alone in the dark wishing I was hanging out with people like Vic Paul and Corey having fun.

who does day want to win? she said the people she's rooting for are still in the house

Does Nat really trust Vic?