REPLY TO THIS POST OR YOU'RE GOING TO YOUR MOM'S FUNERAL THIS SUNDAY

REPLY TO THIS POST OR YOU'RE GOING TO YOUR MOM'S FUNERAL THIS SUNDAY

Post a picture of a timestamp next to Dr Phils mothers corpse in real life in the next 12 hours or YOU'RE going to your Mother's funeral this Sunday. How's that logic work for you faggot? Feel paranoid yet because of your faggot ass energy you projected onto the world?

Not checking this thread so you don't triple sheeny jewfag curse me. Don't care if you have to dig her old ass up. I hate you and I hate these faggot ass posts. Fuck you fuck you fuck you.

Love you, Mom.

Here's your (you) fucking faggit

This, basically.

Fuck you

No thanks

fuck you I have doggo

wut

fuck off, mate.

Anyone actually sleep lke that?

no

Anyone actually sleep lke that?

Suck a dick

I'll be there in spirit~.

Meme

Fine

your mom if you didnt reply to ops post

aye

Fugg

piss off with this already

Two identical immunity dogs + two identical immunity cats = still no immunity.

This post doesn't say she's NOT going to die if I do respond, it just means I'm not going.

I use my reverse-curse triple sheckle fuck you maneuver, you must donate 100$ to a charity of your choice by this Wednesday, or you'll be castrated, no reverse curse, no immunity, no jew magic.

FUCK YOU, FAGGOT

k

nigger

THIS SUNDAY

phew

>yfw it is my moms funeral this Sunday.

Fuck you OP, I win this one.
Will post pics Sunday evening.

really?

kys

fuku

wat do? barf, that's so funny. like what you do when you have gas, very cleaver.
munch, munch? like eating. that is so creative. fart, omg. O. M. G. you're saying even cute little jailbait girls with their perfectly porcelin asses can release even the foulest of odors. Ordors so foul that satan himself would cover his mouth and nose, but still keep his eyes on that sweet preteen body. you know he would. you sir (or ma'am) are truly a wizard of literary art. Combined with the low resolution pictures makes it even more profound and though provoking.

fuck u piece of shit

fuck you nigger

bitch

Fuck you

Immunity b

BUT I LOVE MY MOM

That skeleton is adorable.

Ahsaj

Fuck off

Well

Anime tidie

jlmgkg