>2017
>not owning a rolex

Explain yourself, poorfags ;)

Pic related is mine, you faggots jelly? hehe ;)
it's a new Rolex Daytona ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;) hehe

>Tard uses less chubby picture
>Doesn't change text

Take your glasses on and try again faggot

>Take your glasses on

Why don't you own a pass poorfag ;)

Give me a second ;)

Dip that "Rolex" in water and we'll talk cunt

>Hollow endlinks
>Wrong subdial spacing
>No laser etched crown in glass
How many of those turds do you own?

So what can I use this pass for now

fake rolex, inner clock rings are actually inset into the plate. I sold fake rolexes like this shit for a living about a year ago.

Either OP is retarded or an even more retarded poor fag.

Actually this is just bait, but it's been going on for so long no one cares

>changes Rolex model name
>cuts off last sentence
big differnce there bud

You can't really see the crown in such lighting faggot

post without captcha and have a attention whore badge
Reply to me and write "since4pass" on the options field

Test

>2017
>uses a watch
Doesn't matter how much money you have if you just waste it on dumb shit.

Done

It's a hobby.

Not a waste :)

>MADMAN

KEK
>got a yacht-master
>thx tho

u care or nah?

you can get that shit on ebay for like $120, nigger. watches are a status symbol of yesteryear at best. anybody buying new is just obsessed with the prestige it had when they were (dumpster-trash) kids.

poor nigger from shitty country detected

pic kinda related?

>2017
>not owning Yemeni servants that tell you the time, and fetch things.

Explain yourself, poorfags ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like upper middle class dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Taghuer and fucking Rolex. ;)) I only waste money by bothering to even look at a watch. I can't be bothered with poor man's luxurys on my private island. While I live on the interest my checking account accrued even at, .02% apy. The savings alone could buy all of South America and a quarter of South East Asia.

Enjoy the Rolex poorfag.

>2017
>owning a watch
lol

Put on your glasses/put your glasses on* then.

I live in Zimbabwe with my 4 daughters and 2 sons, including my wife.

No he's right you're a fake fag, spacing between numbers on the chronograph are uneven, this thing is faker than your parents marriage

>kids
>I will never understand
That aside, because you aren't burger I feel like you probably are a more genuine person than I know here. Hope life is treating you well in Zimbabwe

generic, entry level luxury watch.

Spending that kind of money only to see the same watch over and over again in public. Fat dorks wearing them. Enjoy that feeling.

Real men wear Panerai.

Dude this thread is up like 3 times a day can you fucking dumb dumbs stop posting in them so they just 404

WTF OP
I just looked closer at mine () and that shit is totally fake. wtf man y u do dis?

this pic was stolen straight off of google images

C E A S E T H Y F A G G O T R Y

What feeling?

I enjoy the watch itself, it's simply a hobby.

If anything, I try to hide it in the public.

the correct pic. weird shit has been happening with pics lately...

>If anything, I try to hide it in the public.

pls explain

>2017
>owning a rolex

Explain yourself rich fags. ;)

>mfw

Google you say?

Fake people, getting robbed.

Quite a few people in my area has been robbed due to wearing an expensive watch. Niggers

>has glare specifically on the crown
FUCKING KEK oh my god

perhaps spend your $ on moving to a nog-free area first. Then go get the finer things.

If I had a free rolex I wasn't allowed to sell, you bet your shit I still wouldn't wear it.
They're cringy as fuck, like gold teeth and chains.
>Trying THAT hard to not look poor

I don't wear a Rolex because England isn't my city

I was a watch douche at one point. Spent stupid amounts of money on Rolex. Now i feel like an absolute tool with a watch on. I was only even impressing guys. All the girls didnt know the difference between my Roli and a fossil watch.

dafuq?

I posted a watch pic, but that ugly fat chick shows up. When you mouse over it shows a fucked up version of what I posted.

Is this some new feature?

I live in a small villa area.

My country is one of the lucky ones, that takes tons and tons of refugees in, they're LITERALLY everywhere.

I respect Rolex as a brand, but I personally havent ever seen one Ive truly loved.

Granted, I AM a poorfag and the only nice watch I have is a Scurfa Diver One, and Im eyeballing the Bell Diver for a automatic.

But never been a huge rolex guy.

I still cant tell if it's real. Post dick pics with time stamp so I know you aren't lying

WHO GIVES A SHIT

Where do you live?

you are clearly a land whale.

And that watch is way too small for your blubbery bough of an arm.

find a big nigger watch so its in better proportion. Looks like you are wearing a women's watch.

Sweden I take it.

(notop) this is why I don't wear my rolex. I actually like the look of it but literally everyone else I know hates it so I feel like a faggot wearing it in public.
>shit sucks man

STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

Go post in another thread. Learn to ignore things.

i wear a gold seiko, it belonged to my dear grandfather. but unfortunately it does not work. still wear it tho.

take off the band and throw a black zulu strap on it like a man.

also itll make your arm look less bloated

>owning a timepiece
>pretending it's more useful or classy than putting grills on your teeth
Just strap money to your wrist if you're this desperate to prove you have it

Yea I honestly regret trading it for my previous sub.. Loved the size of it ;)

this guy will have to explain buying his gf/wife earrings, a necklace or a bracelet. Have fun reconciling that one.

Well if you like it, wear it. Im not saying people with Rolex shouldnt wear em lol. My dad loves Rolex

you can often get them fixed for not too bad of a price. My grandpa gave me a couple watches too user. Do you ever hold it and cry to yourself at night?

I wear it because I personally like it, and it's my hobby. Don't give a shit if someone doesn't like it, we all have our own taste in things.

> ignoring the massive difference in societal pressure to dress fashionably between men and women within the kind of tax brackets that still consider a Rolex expensive

An unacceptable opinion on Sup Forums.org

Datejust

Actually looks really nice.

If this is op why u no post this one????
Fuckin sexy watch desu

I tried 2 watch makers and they said it cant be repaired. don't know why. But I don't cry over his memory, I only remember fractions. I hold the watch in my hands and turn it around like prayer beads when I think.

op got his friends in the thread

I was the one posting the first one, aaand I'm OP :)

How richfags got rich?

cheers man, have another photo just for you.

Oh damn sucks that they can't repair it man. That's pretty cool, being 2017 and all that is actually a good use for a nice watch. When it actually means something like that I can see it being more useful for that purpose as well. Can't say the same about the memories, etc. My grandpa was the closest thing to a father I have known.

seiko makes very good watches, the big problem is older calibers have zero parts support and they generally do need some stuff replaced after a couple or more decades of use. so it becomes a game of calling a dozen suppliers to track down what's needed or sourcing a donor watch that hopefully doesn't have the same problem.

source: i'm a watchmaker

Dude that is a legit really good looking watch.

This turned into a thread of people with watches pretending other people on Sup Forums like their watches.

sadly, I didn't know my grandfather very well, i was very young, and my memory is shit. But he was also the closest thing to a father i had, compared to my biological father..

yeah, I like their thin profile style, elegant design. But I found a school with a clock maker class, was wondering if they could fix it. Also 3d printing is a thing, so I am still optimistic. Would be wonderful if it could work again.

Too poor to afford a presidential day date so buys a datejust. I bet you drive an Acura as well you tier 2 fuck

Sorry to hear that user. Hope things are alright.

yeah, everything is good, but thanks. Its warming there are still nice people here :)

>2017
>owning a watch

I don't have to strap centuries old inventions to my wrist to tell what time it is.

Yet you still wear clothes.

Lol you peasants wear basic Rolex watches. Step it up to some real watches like a Hublot Big Bang Unico w/ 2CT VVS Diamonds. Could buy two of your peasant watches for the cost of on Hublot.

2017, wearing a watch

i certainly am too poor for one of those buddy. ill try harder next time. i drive a ford also. but bless ya for trying.

if any rich user can lend me 200USD for a gpu (mine died two weeks ago) i would be eternally thankful

[email protected]

>if any rich user can lend me 200USD for a gpu (mine died two weeks ago) i would be eternally thankful
>[email protected]

/thread

This bullshit again. Might as well shove the Empire State Building up my ass.

>wearing a watch

You're a total faggot and girls think you're a tryhard. Unless you're camping or operating or something, you're basically wearing a wrist fedora.

But why the Nigger-Daytona?

White dial is the way to go!

Well I was about to, but I didn't like the fact that it's standing so much out.

Is it acceptable to wear one when I'm flying? I don't really use it for anything, but I think it looks more professional.

Ok. I'm not a Rolex guy at all and don't like the design of Rolex in general.

BUT the new Daytona is a dream! If it would have a date display I'd order one too.

more like
>2017
>Not owning a smart watch

OP are you some kind of faggot? I can appreciate the classics but come on dude, it's 2017.

Batman