So legal experts of Sup Forums, how fucked am I?

so legal experts of Sup Forums, how fucked am I?

>chat with girl off whisper
>says she is 18
>hang out a couple times, things are chill
>she messages me wanting to know if I would throw her some cash for weed if we fucked
>I am down
>she keeps flaking on plans but keeps bringing it back up
>we even agree to meet at my place one day but she flakes again
>tonight get text from random number
>number claims to be girls parent, wants me to call them or they are going to the police for "soliciting sex from their daughter"
>claim she is 16
>nope the fuck out, delete all the burner accounts I have tied to this shit, purge phone, computer, everything

Since all this chick had was fake info, the only thing freaking me out is that she does know my fucking address. How boned am I? All conversation was done on burner accounts and texting apps, linked to dummy gmail accounts that I have already deleted. My address is the only legit thing she knew...

bumping

That might partially depend on how old you are and what the aoc laws are where you live.

Most likely it was a scam artist and you were about to get blackmailed into handing over PayPal info. Probably about a 95% chance that's what it was.

burn your house down ?

And i think you look more gulty when you deleted everything. If you was acting in a good way,why do you would to use a fake accounts? And probably the proof where she said she is 18yrs you deleted.

If this goes to a court get a lawer, other wise just chill could be a scam.

she's over age of consent

Did you fuck her? Dont pay any money btw

drop them nudes bro we all know you have them

I actually hope you get charged and jailed. you deserve it.

Did she ever mention her true age before you asked to have sex?

No -> You're fine

Yes -> You're retarded

Then what are you worried about?

still to be safe burn your house down Quick buddy

The fuck are you doing trying to score on whisper?
anyways delete her nudes, dont talk to her about it, stop trying to fuck people on a website made for emo teenage girls in middle school and 50 year old men looking for nudes from those emo girls

you aren't fucked.
don't give "her" money, just that.

If, like you say, the only real thing she knows about you is your address and she hasn't seen you before, you could always say that the person just used your address as a cover up?

you're either retarded or a troll, but i repeat myself

Handy tip for everyone: if you did it on your phone, it doesn't matter how many burner accounts you used. Your phone is linked to every fucking one of them.

It's a common scam dumbass, tell them to fuck off or you'll call the cops yourself.

it's a scam. there was an endless thread last night about the exact same thing. the "girl" doesn't exist. it's all just one fat 40 year old man trying to trick you into sending him money.
don't worry about it, you'll be fine.

First off, deleting all that shit was a mistake, because THAT makes you look guilty. That shit was your best defense, she SAID she was 18 in those texts. But it's fine, authorities can recover that info. Seriously, in the future, don't bother trying to delete shit. They can always recover it. Always.

Anyway

You're not fucked legally at all, but why o why would you WILLINGLY give ANY person you haven't met or know prior your HOME address? You seriously better keep 9-1-1 ready in your fuckin dial at night brother, cause her father could break in with a gun and a burdizzo and make your night real shit.

>why o why would you WILLINGLY give ANY person you haven't met or know prior your HOME address?

Home addresses aren't secret. Phone books. Voter registration data is public.

there is no girl and no father.
only a silly scammer.
no one will actually show up at OP's house.