Rate me Sup Forums

Rate me Sup Forums

Where's your name tag faggot/Hiroshima

ya almost got me, OP

Sigourney/10

its moot you fagit

What's a moot

Bumping this cuz I want to know as well

Christopher Poole (born c. 1988) is an American entrepreneur. He is best known for founding two web sites, Sup Forums and Canvas. He started Sup Forums pseudonymously, under the screen name moot.

Newfags pls gtfo

mootmmmotttotomomtomooottttomtomtootomtotmot and how can i most effeciently an hero in germany?

See

CAnvas how can you you monster?ßßß

2 bad canvas was a fucking disaster. He lost like a quarter million dollars of investor money lol

Can summer be over yet

nice

>tfw u miss moot

I thought I'd never agree with this statement but...

Meh...7.5-8. And that's giving you credit for being ginger. Style your hair a bit and you're solid 8 bro.
>No homo.
You're not uggo. You really gotta lose the half-assed thousand yard stare tho. Smile. And let the smile reach your eyes and show people you mean it. Most women are put at ease, even attracted, to a genuine calm and warm smile. I think you'd pull that off when introducing yourself. Remember a firm (firm not strong) handshake when introducing yourself to men, especially professionals.
>When reaching for the hand think web to web, close fingers and up twice.
>Women, clasp the fingers between your index and thumb gently and up once.

Here's the most important thing: look in the mirror once a day and study yourself. If you don't like what you see hit the gym, eat better, and listen to your conscience. These things help both outside and inside.

Lastly...... Forget any numerical ratings you got on here. If you're seeking approval from a bunch of strangers who jack dick to traps, anthropomorphic cartoons, and poorly written stories of incest you're not looking to the right people, myself included. The only reason I took two minutes out of my day is I've nailed a third of a bottle of tequila (too hot out tonight for anything heavier) and I felt like being supportive of another human being.

Now then..
Back to your regular programming.
>You're still a fag OP

!!!
you just lost

just stop talking to yourself faggot

We took him for granted mate

You are the newfag, friendo.

0/moot

tits or gtfo

why thank You fine Sir have a treat
never gonna give it up