Any former purple-pilled Liberals...

Any former purple-pilled Liberals ? What was the final straw that made you commit to the red pill and drop liberalism once and for all ? Any reading material or life experiences you guys can recommend to make me finally realize that liberalism is a disease ? I need help swallowing the red pill Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If want some reading:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Just tour a democrat-controlled city and try to not get killed.

Bump

I used to be a commie, those faggots can't find a solution to anything beyond blaming white/men/christians and it just pissed me off to no end. There was no serious discussion and any attempt at it was crushed ruthlessly.

Nothing, I'm still a liberal except that many liberals left me with their immigration and pc/sjw authoritarianism.

I used to be a Harper-hating liberal. Now I realized that left-wing political ideas don't fucking work with the exception of healthcare in Canada which is so cheap only because the government killed competition.

I wouldn't say I gave up my leftist commitments so much as I gave up on the Democratic party.

If Trump weren't running on the other side I just wouldn't vote. No amount of SJW crap is going to get me to vote for a Cruz or a Romney.

Do you like keeping your money? Do you like having the govt out of your business?
Do you enjoy have ample freedoms? Do you value personal responsibility?
Pretty obvious answers for me. This is being a republican

healthcare in canada is shit mate. People are only under the illusion its good

>freedom
>republican
Yeah, the freedom to be only one very specific kind of person, and everyone else can get out of America or die.

>This is being a republican

Not after George Bush it isn't

This did alot for me

Better than the U.S. I used to live there, infinitely less stressful here. You do have to hound to get in somewhere but it's better than choosing between paying bills and going to the doctor.

National liberalism is best.

Got tired of being shit on and blamed for the laziness of minorities.

Having kids. And its a common turning too.

Wait is liberalism referring to left in the US or to actual liberalism?
the picture of rand makes me question whether it's supposed to be the left
classical liberalism is objectively the best starting point for an ideology. it emphasizes freedom, so as you take away freedom, you are forced to weigh its value instead of the shit that congress does where they approve spying and people take years to realize how shit it is

The ultimate goal of liberalism is an authoritarian dictatorship. Your world view was corrupted.

This was my turning point.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

I'd rather have this system than to have to get raped in the wallet when I get injured like in the US. It's not free, but it's affordable.

Going to college in Philly and living amongst the tribe

>Blacks are 100 percent of atlantas homicide

But this is literally impossible