How do you mentally destroy someone Sup Forums?

How do you mentally destroy someone Sup Forums?

beat them in nintendo world championship

this

slip them a gram of acid
or 2 grams of mdma

surprise jizz in the face

show em your internet history

kek

that will backfire

topkek

>How do you mentally destroy someone Sup Forums?
With your brain.

kek

Become insanely close to them, like, get them completely hooked on your company, engage in things that they enjoy, spend every amount of time that you can with them, and when they least expect it, completely disappear and ignore the fuck out of them to make them think they did something to seriously upset you and drive them insane trying to figure out how the fuck they destroyed such a perfect friendship or fuck their sig. other

thanks user

did this unintentionally with someone who crushed on me for a long time (without my knowing). went on one date with him then told him I lost interest and stopped talking to him. even blocked him on a couple platforms. this was 9 months ago and he is still trying to get my attention.

Torture. Over an extended period of time.

This isn't something I'm recommending, it is simply objective fact.

If one were to do this, for whatever reason minus the poor intentions, how would they fix it?

It is absolutely the most cruel and and mentally anguishing feeling to lose someone without having a solid reason why they left. For added effect, play the long con and befriend them for a year or two

say that you love her

You can't. Even if you start talking again, things will be extremely awkward. When I say disappear/ignore, I don't mean for like a week, you gotta stretch it out over months. When I say befriend them, I mean be their be all end all person, someone they can rely on for just about anything, then take it away for seemingly no reason. There's pretty much no coming back from that.

Depends.I told a girl ,who was abused by her previous guy,that she was emotionally abusive to me during our relationship.She wasnt really,a bit shitty,but we broke up for bullshit reasons and she was fucked mentally.

rip

I ghosted the shit out of my two best friends for 3 months, September 26th to December 13th of 2016. The three of us had hung out for hours everyday for an entire year before I left. When I came back, I discovered they were no longer close friends, and had gone separate ways. One embraced me, and we're still good friends who do stuff often, and the other one rejected me and my motivations. Telling me that he didn't want to know me and already threw away all of his memories.

Nice going user.

How to not be sensitive?

die

Nigger to their crib and rape them

this

Lose her.

Bring them here.

/thread

depending on the length of the friendship and the value they placed in it, this definitely has the potential to cause someone to make wild assumptions on why you no longer want anything to do with them, and start trying to fix the aspects of their lives that they've assumed are the cause behind your distance. They'll try endlessly to find a solution that doesn't exist and become depressed and insane in the process

Bump

How to mentally destroy someone dude, not how to rend their immortal soul entirely.

bump

see

Repetition

How do you stop it, when it's done by people you don't know and it is getting to you?

Gaslight them

stab them in the pooper with a sharpie and upload to 4chin

k