Have any anons ever taken a legitimate IQ test?

Have any anons ever taken a legitimate IQ test?
What were your results?

I took one recently and got 133 but I doubt it was valid since it was literally just the 'spot the pattern and choose the object that fits the pattern' test

Yes, and I scored a 124.

'bout tree fiddy

>admitted to psychiatry as a teen
>testing included 4h iq test
>IQ 122 + full blown F60.1
>cant utilise iq due to beeing semi retarded
>fml

Mine is 120. Really intelligent in the mind but things don't come out right sometimes so I so dumb shit.
Also, I'm a firefighter, so IDK how much that IQ is being put to use. At least it made all my training easy and I routinely score in the top 5 or better with little effort. No one cares because most firefighters are jocks and rednecks.
I'm the happiest I've ever been though so how bad is that? "Using my potential" in med school or a stem field just wouldn't fulfill me, I think.

Nope, but I wager I'm dumber than a sack of hammers.

Of course you all range between 120-130+

I'd end up at a solid 100 I figure.
Got good memory though so I can remember all kinds of trivia and tidbits so people always assume I'm somehow clever.

Yeah, kinda cracks me up too.
But IQ is only as good as what you use it for...and for me, I'm really good at taking test that are written on a 10th grade level because Fire/EMS is written on a tenth grade level. So, I don't get wrapped up in my IQ. IDK how interested my crew is in all my random facts and interest in science, politics, and the world in general. They are all very religious and far-right. That's their thing.

Those things aren't real they're trick questions and meant to control people

I'm Korean and IQ tests are very common there. I took one when I was ~7 and I was placed at 140+, tested into special gifted and talented programs all throughout my adolescence, now I'm studying in a good college. Nothing like ivy league but pretty good. I'm doing okay in classes but could be doing better.

Soo those of you taking these don't roll with them they are culturally bias and have yet to construct one that can reflect.the total intelligence of a.person you can re do the lQ tests and gradually your scores will raise so just a word to you little Sup Forumsros it's not a true reflection

122 isn't that special

Oh also I should add that IQ tests are generally less predictable for younger kids, like when I took my test. I think I'm above average but not a genius

But IQ doesn't measure one's intelligence, that's a known misconception. It just vaguely measures your mental capabilities. Which is up to you to exploit.
I actually have serious attention span issues, an incredibly terrible memory and I'm pretty much autistic.

It doesn't matter if you have an IQ of 135 or 140, you could still be a complete idiot. The only passive ability a higher IQ gives you is realizing obvious things that might not seem so obvious to other people.

Just 101 here. It was during my autism diagnosis test thing, though. So it wasn't like, a dedicated IQ test, I don't think. Maybe it was. Who gives a fuck in the end lol

In junior high school our system gave us all IQ tests. My two best friends and I scored 160-162.

It is now 55 years since we graduated. The two of them are still working. One is a laborer in a warehouse; the other runs a boarding stable for horses.

IQ is not a ticket to ride.

Or your intelligent enough to realize all of your problems but your problems prohibit you from overcoming them. That just drives you crazy then.

Are they happy?

genius kaioken x 10

-----> 175 here
>Been 'Genius' level since birth
>Talk about supernatural shit since then too
>Super smart
>Bitches still want the d on the low
>I can explain to them why as they cum
>Can't hear over their moans
>It could be better

I'm guessing considering that it was 55 years ago and that IQ after ~130 or so can't be reliably measured, those numbers are pretty inaccurate. 160 IQ would also put you both in the top ~.00006 percentile. What's the chances that both of you are actually this intelligent?

136 you niggers. SUCK MY DRUNK AUTISTIC COCK. I'm 19 btw

140 and 132. one of those.

You need 180 at least to be considered average high

do you eat dogs tho?

come back, come back to reality, your family misses you

there is actually a lot of smart people on Sup Forums... not even kidding. you can tell by their vocabulary and sentence and paragraph structure. also, their ideas, concepts, etc.

>but there is also a lot of stupid people too.

why do they call it ivy league

>asks for a non existing legitimate iq Test

OP needs to compensate something since every based Person knows that they are All biased

You're all full of shit, all you retards use 4 chan therefore you all have X

/Thread

Don't be that arrogant

It's true most people here brag about having 120+ IQ while they're probably between 90-100

But there are intelligent people on Sup Forums

Generally majority of those are pattern ones for some reason, which annoys me.

Scored 130 at a psychologist

>there is actually a lot of smart people on Sup Forums

No doubt! However, most of these faggots are spouting some imaginary numbers here...

I felt like someone had to say it. Doesn't take a genius to realize these autists are full of shit

IQ tests are BS. You can improve your score by taking more of them.. apparently makes you more intelligent. Yeah, right.

Why do these threads have better attempts at sentence structure and grammar? Why am I doing it too? I thought we were all retarded for even being here.

Intelligence quotients are not a reliable indicator of actual intelligence. If you look hard enough, you can easily find people above 100 IQ who are actually pretty foolish, and you can find people below 100 who are actually intelligent.

Perhaps an anecdotal story isn't good form, but I myself have 120 IQ. I'm unemployed, dropped out of school at 16, and don't have much to show for what the IQ graded me. On the other hand, my good friend has an IQ of 94. 6 below average. He is undoubtedly the smartest person I've known in real life, he boasts an illustrious academic record, and holds many titles in philosophy and theology (including metaphysics).

His handle on logistics is fucking solid, and he speaks with perfect articulation. So, as far as I'm concerned, IQ tests aren't reliable. They might be able to indicate that someone has a good feel for problem solving, but for other fields of knowledge it doesn't really scratch the surface.

Dude probably got 94% on the test instead of 90 IQ

The issue is that often times patterns repeat and you can start making connections by connecting previous tests and have an easier time finding the correct part of the pattern/sequence. That's probably why I find them somewhat unreliable.

Took several tests over the years - school, psych ward @ depression, mensa ... result was
138 +-3 Points

...just turned 39, Sofwaredeveloper -> iq helps with pattern recognition for algorythms ... its just a speedup that helps with being less stressed out than most coworkers

In middle school they thought I was smart and were going to put me in the excellarated class did an IQ test and I scored a 101. I was fine with being average but I stayed in the average class. I was a little bummed because they were making rockets and doing cool shit in the smart kids class

Took an IQ test once.
I failed miserably

@Literally Everyone Liar liar plants for hire

I hit the ceiling on the normal test, then scored 168 IQ on the extended test

Got above 95% but not a genius (who must be above 99%).

Proof I am not a lying fag.
1] I am not a neonazi.
2] I both dislike Trump and Hillary, but I got no beef with American people.
3] OP is a fag and so am I.
4] IQ does not measure other forms of intelligence and intellect powers whatsoever.
5] Didn't took a bait IQ test but a legit one.
6] If you got an argument, FUCK YOU I am Spiderman.

I had 137 when I was 5? Does that count

No you didn't.

Yes I did.

No you didn't.

Prove it. Say something smart.

took the MAT for grad school, 502
>Triple 9s material
who knew?

Spiderman here, maybe he/she got a 1337 when he/she was 5?

Its been over a decade, but I went to an institute in California, got a 158 and got admitted to Mensa..

I believe the test was the CTMM, but I honestly don't remember.

This thread full of mads that took some bullshit online test with like 80 questions that told them they are in the top 3 percentile, which means they missed like 5 or less.

There is a very strong correlation between IQ and success (i.e. graduation, x.i.e. G.p.a.) in higher education.... and a very strong correlation between success in higher education and "success" in life (i.e. income, reduced chance of divorce, reported happiness/satisfaction with life)

AME

got a 122. Yet I can't fucking follow instructions and I'm dumb as shit.

>Have any anons ever taken a legitimate IQ test?
No, when I want to pay a professional to boost my self-esteem for 20 minutes I hire a hooker to blow me

got 84

does anyone know of any real tests i can take that would give me an accurate number?

Slow up peeps!
Wife did an on line IQ test years ago, got a reply from the posting group. Basically "Um, our QI test was designed to push to an individuals limit i.e. Not meant to be finishable, err, you not only finished the test but ah, got 100% right. You wanna join our group maybe???
Hmm, wifey IS one really sharp dude no doubt BUT apart from having an awesome memory she has ZERO common sense, zero.
Love her dearly, but her has two things against her.
She female AND blonde
Bad, bad combination.
QI is just a form of elitism, in the.overall scheme of things, it doesn't mean shit.
Oh, FYI, her QI twice independently ascertained at 198.
Blonde and female, dumb as dogshit

>you can start making connections by connecting previous tests and have an easier time finding the correct part of the pattern/sequence
well, that's being smart, isn't it? if you are talking about learning between questions, not making the same test 2nd time; proper IQ test can be done only once per 5 years or so...

When I was a kid my school had me take an IQ test because I was way ahead of the other kids, I Scored 150 so they had me take another and I got a 146.

Fast forward to present day, I'm 34, I work in a supermarket and I spend most of my spare money on booze. IQ doesn't mean shit.

Only ones here that are not entirely full of shit.

Legally retarded. Also the average league of legends player.

Well, that was the reply to making multiple tests. You get the issue I've mentioned.

>implying

There are a variety of tests. On any given (reputable) test they typically change the questions once or twice per year, and you should be good to take it again. There is actually a non-mensa high IQ society that has a circuit in the US taking a new test every month...

There's even a league and you can do fantasy nerds.

Yeah! Whatever. (Spiderman)
XD

Go to a psychologist or something among those lines, a professional that can give you an authentic test or something among those lines

Spiderman Here. MENSA maybe?

Took one years ago when I was 18, the test was administered by Mensa, I scored 156 and was invited to join Mensa, which I did.

But I haven't really done anything with my membership though, being 18 and busy with getting into uni.

I'm gonna look up Mensa in my town soon, must be interesting to hangout with some of the members.

Enjoy those pretentious twats

Its fucking lame... I went to meet-ups for almost two years.

Basically there are two types of meet-ups (at least in my area)

The No-One-Wanted-To-Fucking-Read-This book club

and

The we smoke cigars and drink whiskey and talk about politics

I am aware that I can be an egocentric prick... why would I want to be in a room full of people like me?

taken two, falling somewhere between 127 - 130.

You never know man, I'm always on the lookout for talents and good ideas.

If a man/woman is smart, talented, and full of brilliant ideas - I look forward to inviting him/her to work on some of the projects I have running atm

I got an 88, but it's okay because I'm black so the entire world will hate/love me through life and essentially spend way to much time focusing on me being black allowing me to coast through life just because I am black. Easy 88. easy eighty eight.

Read a book.

Oh shit, I knew the risk of that happening is there.

We'll see though, I'm hoping at least some of them are cool. If the first meeting is shitty, then I'm not going to bother going again.

Have you done anything with your membership? apart from meeting up/hang out with some of the members?

yep, continue twirling your wet sweat & saliva covered neckbeard and have fun sucking your dad's cock tonight.

Did one when I was 15. Got 152

mom's*

Errr... Are you Andrew, my brother!?

I took the practice quiz for British Mensa test and I got 17/18 questions right, someone else try it it seems like bullshit

I took a legit one through a psychologist and got 136

I took a few the average score was 126

There's a Loli thread AND a Shota thread, that's basically sudo-pedo-hentai so why are you in here bullshitting on a thread like this when you could be stopping that shit.

This is why Spiderman is the worst superhero and Batman is the best. I'm gonna start a Batman Thread Meme out of spite, you web slinging sissys.

Had to take one in like 1st grade. My results were around 130 - 140 and I got put in classes that were fun-ish lol

Don't know it accurately, only know it's over 135, tested at 11 though.

No idea what test it was, it was done in school for some sort of gifted programme

I dropped out of school at 16, decided to fuck around for over a year, went to a community college, got an associates degree (I know it's shit) at 18. Then I checked out some universities, didn't like them.

I'm not overly interested in money, so I don't see the point of university for that avenue, I'm smart but not smart enough I'll ever do anything truly meaningful.

I wanted to go to university for the experience, and to talk to people (Who can talk). But it's just like advanced high school these days. (Basically lots of "normal" people)

I know it's a meme that high IQ = socially awkward, but I've never been that.

I'm okay with being around people of all intelligence, you can usually at least learn one thing from anyone.

People that think they're really smart when they're not infuriate me however. (Partly the reason I'm not going to uni to be honest.)

Here ya go.

Bump.