Has anyone proved that that this isn't Chloë?

Has anyone proved that that this isn't Chloë?

Other urls found in this thread:

user-ib.ru/c/src/1498228058643.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which one?

Grace Moretz

Well those tats are on opposite hips unless she has one on each hip

you know the difference between right and left?

Chloë Grace Moretz.....the chick from kick ass.

Yes I also know what a flipped image is as well.

The letters are backwards.

The top image letters are mirrored backwards.... so unless you're beyond stupid they're on the correct side below...

Or the picture is reversed

Better?

Thought this post would get more interest.

you won

I think it's just because in this day and age we expect video of the celeb looking straight on at the camera as she's fucked raw.

ffs, dont.

True but with as many posts as I've seen with her on here I figured there would be more.

Anyway, top looks to crisp on the tattoo to be true compared to the rest of the image. its fake.

I was in the middle of doing the same thing haha!

haha! Anyway, off to straighten the tins in my cupboard.

i want this to be her way too much, even if this is fake its decent fap material
this is supposed to be her aswell

It's not even a new fake, and as small as those tits are they're too big to be her fucking bee stings.

and another one

Those don't look like her lips or nipples.

same tat and same jaw structure. it is her

more?

was the last one sorry Sup Forumsro

> Has anyone proved that that this isn't Chloë?

what is this bullshit logic

you have to prove that it IS her, not that it isn't. Your way is for people who are so desperate for celeb leaks so that they accept anything until proven otherwise.

qualityyyyyyyy

This is also a fake that's been around for years. Where have all you faggots who think these are real crawled out from? It's not her at all, and thank fuck because she's the most overrated freak-faced fridge-body bitch I've ever seen in my life.

>mole in the same place also

No, it's because most people recognize this is a fucking photoshop and have seen the original.

Stop getting baited by fake ass shit

Thats not a fake. Nippslipp

lmao dude it's a photoshop, please don't get your hopes up

user-ib.ru/c/src/1498228058643.png

It's all about angles and if she was taking pics of herself she would choose a good angle.

And there's my answer. Thanks Sup Forumsro!

That bitch couldn't look good from any angle, unless you're looking at her through a brick wall ten miles away.

Can someone read this comment to me? I don't feel like opening my neck beard cuck translation app.

No, not having that. I'm actually fucking normal compared to you freaks who find her attractive. If there's one thing I hate it's people finding someone hot just because they're famous when there are literally millions of women more worthy of your time. She's got nothing going for her whatsoever apart from the fact you wanted to fuck her when she was a child. She didn't grow up hot, get over it.

what went wrong?

apart from the fact that shes pretty hot compared to the standards you'd stoop to faggot

>Gomenasai, my name is Chloe-Sama.

Ha! Normal. Shut your autistic ass up, and as far as nothing going for her check the pic and compare it to you in your foster parents basement.

1. The girl in OP's pic isn't built like a fridge
2. The girl in OP's pic has bit of a cleft chin, Chloe has pointy chin.

I always admired her sense of fashion

RIP thread.