Thread went away but now it's back

Thread went away but now it's back.

So we were talking about castration and HRT and old fat men being gross?

LoL.

yeah it was getting weird but it was happening

that one is just horrifying tho

So is there like, a way to do this?

Easiest way to do it, I'm afraid.

And there are people that will let me do this to them?

I think 80 guys have already signed up for a mass castration in London this September.

that's horrifying

where do the put all the testicles?

With this method, they deteriorate & absorb back into the body. Those who physically remove them can toss them in the trash, or sautée them with lemon butter & herbs.

In your anti-acne face wash.
Look it up bro.

wait so how does that work?
it looks like snips to me but is it actually just clamps?

what is it?

Clamps. It crushes the seminal chords, etc.

can't you get an infection this way

alright, how is that different from a vasectomy?
what IS a vasectomy if it isn't just cutting that since they don't go away?

>food chemicals do not turn people into freaks
>is completely normal to someone take the balls off
>yes, I put a coke can in my ass, but aside from that Im completely normal... What? You dont want to know about that? HOW DARE YOU! ACCEPT ME OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE!

The west never went so far low. Not even when Rome became so wealthy that everyone lived in orgies and the edges of the empire destroyed countless cultures for their territories

Im and atheist, but I really think that we need another religious war to make you filthy people stop living like garbage dumpsters. Islam will conquer the west, and is all your fault.

>rome
>not having eunuch sex slaves
pick one

I'm not sure about the details. Supposedly it crushes everything leading to/from your nuts. They're suspended inside the nut sack for many months, until they rot away from the inside & absurd back into your body. A vasectomy just snips the seminal chords. This castration tool crushes everything except the testicles. .

i imagine it would look pretty horrific down there while it's 'healing'