Is this the next era of AnCo

Yeah it started in 2015 when they released New Psycho Actives.

Definitely, seems like they're backpedaling from the PW style at least on these solo releases and MOTW. Panda's album is supposedly gonna be a slow burner as well which I'm p excited for

experimental ambient guitar anco is EXACTLY what ive been wishing for and they delivered so well :)

Well, Deakin's album was in the works for ages and he also didn't touch PW. I'm guessing that the rest of them probably are sick if of the overly pop sound after they reached the peak of it in this era last album. Seems they're going for a revival of the folk sound with more sound collage elements.

GOAT AnCo era about to start boys get hype

flac when?

Honestly if they continue this trend, I would love it.

I would never argue that is AnCo's best or most experimental work, but Campfire Songs has the most replay value for me.

I actually think an album with everyone but Panda Bear would be tight. I love Panda, but PBvsGR was definitely the weakest between Deakins album, Meeting of the Waters EP, and now Avey's release. Its also clear that the Panda had a lot control with PW, considering how it was PBvsGR lite.

Panda's new album he said will be skeletal, using less vocal harmonies and it's going to be five songs totaling over 30 min. I think he's moving away from the sound as well

Aw shit thats awesome.

Thanks man

is there a Eucalyptus leak that's not a transcode?

This might be the first time I'm excited for a Panda Bead solo record.

whats wrong with trans you bigot?

Neil?

As a massive fan, I've never thought of AnCo as a group with "eras"
They're just constantly releasing stuff, some great, some meh
Even in the middle of their so-called "Golden Age" you found mediocre/bad albums like Young Prayer, Pullhair Rubeye, and the Terrestrial Tones stuff
I don't really think it's possible to split AnCo up into consistent periods

Some Day I'll Grow to Be As Tall as the Giant

cute

b-but pullhair was excellent

why's it so hard be Ben Franklin desu?

Sorry, that ain't me.

Eucalyptus, Meating of the Waters, and Sleep Cycle were all recorded before Painting With

BABY LOVE ME

Eucalyptus was written in 2014 but recorded in 2016

So whens deak coming back?

Meeting of the Waters was recorded in 2016 too

Am I the only one that actually liked the hocketing

AnCo sucks