How many times do we have to tell you fucking cuck Republicans not to fuck with America's liberal left?

How many times do we have to tell you fucking cuck Republicans not to fuck with America's liberal left?

Eat shit, faggots. Trump is done. LOL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7T96zw2aGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sinking in the polls and losing his ass at the same time. Ready to fuck off yet, asshole? You will be soon enough!

Trump the fucking LOSER.

OUR EMPEROR

WHO ART IN TRUMP TOWER
MONEYED BE THY NAME
THY AMERICA COME
THY WILL BE DONE
ON AMERICA AS IT IS IN TRUMP TOWER
GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY DEAD NIGGERS
AND FORGIVE US OUR BLASPHEMIES, AS WE BUTTRAPE THOSE WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU
AND LEAD US NOT INTO FAGGOTRY, BUT DELIVER US FROM LIBERALS

AMEN, GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

America to Trump: Go the fuck away, bitch!

You will NEVER be the President, so just FUCK OFF cuck loser!

Trump isn't done, he's barely even begun. Seven more years libtard!

Adios, bitch! You never had a prayer! LOL!!

Take a hike you fucking L-O-S-E-R!!

America wants you gone, motherfucker. Take your whore wife and your inbred nasty ass kids and FUCK OFF.

Oh no! Some made up poll says people don't approve of Trump. See? No one cares.

Get the fuck out, fucking cuck bitch. YOU ARE NO OBAMA!

Conservatives are some special kind of fucking tools aren't they?

When did the Republican Party become faggot central?

Cannot wait to see Trump slammed behind bars. Fucking cuck asshole traitor.

>talking about ratings
>when they said Clinton had a 90% chance to win

LMAOing at the Democrats, you guys are finished.

Just go away Trump, you fucking lowlife BITCH.

LOCK HIM UP

I can see him quitting but then again, the VP is a crazy far right Christian. Republicans would fucking love that.

You sound like a faggot.

I love seeing Trump's administration collapse in a fireball for the world to see.

It couldn't happen to a nastier motherfucker. Trump is fucking SLIME.

Oy vey

>it's over!
>Trump is finished!
>the more I repeat it and the louder i scream, the truer it becomes!
You idiots never learn. Please don't change. Continue to double down as if someday it will magically work.

Democrats are losers. Postmodernist are socially retarded aids in human form.

If you ever doubted Trump winning, kill yourself for being a sheep who religiously follows fake news

Hey great thread you got here OP

I do enjoy adding a little something to it which you are incapable of adding. Reality.

Democrats are a fucking joke

Self identifying liberals (they're truly just self entitled postmodernists) are an even bigger joke

aww, did your shit excuse for a democrat lose?
better luck in 2020, faggot. lol.
also it's hilarious shes the reason bernie sanders lost and then she lost too. KEK.
democrats have no self control.
if they cant have it, nobody can.

MAGA
Or
Move

Look at these retards. Degenerate pieces of shit and a cancer on society

These are the kind of people who hate Trump. Well them and sand niggers, illegal spics etc. Basically everyone you don't want inside of a functioning civilized society hates Trump. Odd

This x1000

This one is my favorite.

Please please PLEASE kill yourself immediately if you bought into pic related as the truth. You're an embarrassment to humanity

>the two party system is real
>get upset and fight about it, goyim

>not to fuck with America's liberal left?

lol, the left is a local party at this point. The do not hold the executive branch, either houses of the legislative branch, and after Trump's 8 years they judicial branch will be heavily right leaning. The left does not hold a majority of governor's offices or state legislatures. The only place they hold a majority is on city councils of large cities. lol. Get fucked.

lol. Here's a popup on my phone on election morning.

only thing missing from that picture is the trans-black antifa tranny who started the fire

Pffahahaha

>believe into the lie that you're winning
>believe every other lie sold with it
>reality flips on you in the end and you don't know why
God this is too funny. A joke that writes itself

Maybe next election try actual facts instead of feelings of self entitlement.

Alright I'm gonna go do stuff now. Good thread OP. You sure showed us

>nonsense: the pic

The libshit salt NEVER gets old.

they practice the definition of insanity, perhaps hoping one day they'll stop being insane.

>cuck cuck cuck ba-kaw!

Who let the chickens out again?!

Maybe, just maybe, if americans actually took voting seriously you wouldn't have ended up with a retarded reality tv star as your ruler. Just sayin'.

>having said that, given how the USA has been developing over the last 50 years Trump as prez is pretty much the logical conclusion.

Successful billionaire head of a corporate empire.

>hurr durr I don liek him therefore hes retarded derp

>Trump is done. LOL.
i've been hearing that every week since January...
and yet, here we are...
weeks and weeks of PR disasters later...
still living under a Trump presidency.
seems like those with the power to remove him don't want to.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it ok. At least you still have 10000000000000000000000 genders and gays can marry you be ok shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. no more tears just the long sleep now.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7T96zw2aGk

any day now, any day.

another thread full of delicious tears.

doesn't know what inbred means.

I don't know much about politics, but all I know is that I enjoy seeing pretentious millennials butthurt. It's been going on since last November. Every day it's a tsunami of tears and sore bottoms. Every day it's some new scandal that the media gives them as a salve to put on those sore bottoms, some scandal about how their world view didn't actually get destroyed in the election, that it was some other outside force like muh russians, or muh racists, or muh comey, or muh deep state, or muh alt right.

pic related, it's me drowning in cuck tears

>he thinks these threads are organic and not PAID FOR propaganda
you're a fucking idiot

aww...delusional faggots are still mad.

but it was so close!

I am starting to think liberals now like this feeling of picking at a scab and never letting the wound heal.

finished the captcha for you user

"the election was really close"

(you)

these 3rd tier memes don't even have a point. some made up polls about approval ratings are low? he now has slightly less billions? imagine my sorrow. lol. he is still the president, his brand won all the recent special elections, the fagocrats are in disarray, MAGA policies are being put in place methodically, the Russiagate scandals are fizzling...

somehow liberal tears just got tastier