So /b how often and for how long do you fap??

So /b how often and for how long do you fap??

age 34
2 x a day
anywhere from 15 min to 30 each time

Once every 2 days, can last anywhere from an hour to five, I don't even really try to edge. I just so happen to have the stamina of a god.

Atleast twice a day sometimes as many as ten.
Like less than 5 minutes

If that is true that sounds incredibly inconvenient.

If I try to nut fast I can but then the nut doesn't feel as good

>how often
usually two or three times a day, but the heat kind of kills my sex drive so it's about once every two days atm
>how long
that really depends, at the minimum 8mins and up to about an hour while edging.

this. rushed shots just don't feel as satisfactory

OP, 3 times in a row usually in an 1-2 hour session sometimes twice a day but daily

3x a week 10 mins total

24, once or twice a week, takes about 20-30 minutes in total.

>How often
Maybe 1 time a week
>how long
Few minutes, just to cum pretty fast.

I have some fucked up libido , I dont even want to fap anymore. I am 24. Whyyyyyy?

I try to keep it maximum of once per day, about 30-60 minutes at least. Doesn't feel good if I do it more than a few times a day.

Kek you are no match for me mortal
>Every night 1-2 hours
>Kek

It's easy to have the stamina of a God when you're the one jerking your dick

spot on here...sometimes 1x a day and 3x rare others

My first time having sex lasted 25 minutes, only gotten better from there

I found my school teacher in one social app for cucks and liberals. She is a real stinky whore
U want more Sup Forums?

At least twice a day. Sometimes I get up to ten. Technically I can go as many times as I want, as I fucked up when I was younger and discovered masturbation via autoerotic asphyxiation. Now I can't get off in any other way without applying pressure by crossing my legs and holding my breath. My sexual stamina depends on how many times I've done it recently, as well as how turned on I am. If I've had someone participate in my kinks with me, less than two minutes is a possibility. Alone after five times in a row already? It can take me six hours.

the ass was phat.
go for it

Less than 2 times a week
I have a gf we have sex around 5-6 a week
Time: it varies

God yes

Leave her in peace.better make your homework. She is trying to help you scum

Half a day twice daily once a month every two weeks mornings and evenings once at night every 3 days mornings only twice a week in a month for 8 minutes an hour