GIRL HERE

GIRL HERE

Why do men get so happy when they get the chance to eye rape a girl who accidentally shows her tits in public?

Because it gives us a sense of overwhelming power and authority.

I as a CIS White Male would like to apologize on behalf of all CIS White Male for our misogynistic views on women.

because we like tits

Cause titties are cool dude

We like dem boobs.

why dont girls like dicks as much as guys love boobs

>GIRL HERE
You know the rules, bro.

>GIRL HERE
>Eye rape

Not on my behalf. Fuck that shit.

Biology.

Also, you know the rules.

This thread is a hot contender for the worst bait thread today

A titty is a titty. Seeing one brightens my day. Seeing a random one in public makes my week. The more the merrier.

Yes.

this was no accident

"Accidentally".

Because we like boobs....duh

If they're only eye raping you, be happy it's not me. I'd rape those sluts. Deserve it anyways. Tell the boys at the station she was just a woman and get set free. Filthy nigger whores.

Well don't you too??? I mean cause you obiviously a lesbian.

When i dont wear underwear i also get the eye rape by grills. Its a sick world :( meow

TITS = Yay!

aaaaaand forbidden fruit is always sweeter

Shut the hell up

Because tits

Because god gave us men eye-penises for a purpose. Not using them is blasphemy.

Tits or GTFO

besides "eye-rape" what the fuck !

>eye rape
Because looking at something at something visible to everyone is the same as touching it without permission?

My sides

B A I T
A
I
T

>eye rape
topkek

>Why do men get so happy when they get the chance to eye rape a girl who accidentally shows her tits in public?

Because we are programmed that way. It's the product of millions of years of evolution.

Because it is a cultural taboo to display mature female breasts. Until the culture removes the implied reminder that breasts erogenous zones, observing them will be attract attention.

I urge women to fight the culture by boldly going topless until nipples are no more arousing than the ankle is nowadays.

Fuck you, objectification is part of being human. Everyone is an object until you decide they are more than just a random passer-by and you give value to them.

2nd day of summer and we've reached heights of faggotry not often seen until late August.

Eye rape? That sounds hard to do. I didn't even think it would be possible to get my eye in some chicks ass

Not on my behalf either.

ITT: Virgins with no self control

There's no reason to visually rape any woman you see like drooling idiots unless you'll never touch a pair of tits without paying for it, losers.

The ones salivating over tits are probably the ones getting cheated on and devolving sexually.

>accidentally

TITS OR GTFO

Well shucks, given that the europeans and asians don't give a flying fuck about tits, your all encompassing 'men' suddenly sounds a bit trite.
But while on the subject, females, at times, dress to draw attention then complain 'bout the attention, or femnazis jump in on shit none of their biz an ape up 'bout it. wtf.
Don't matter who youse is youse reap wot youse sow

avert thy gaze simpleton, mine breasts are too fine to be wasted on you swine

It's not that they're happy they "get a chance to eye rape a girl who 'accidentally' shows her tits in public"

It's that they're happy to see a girl willing to expose herself for her own pleasure.

Also, tits are nice.

then gtfo

Eye rape is pre ass rape. Women should welcome the "rape" because that shows they are worth something.

autistic language aside, this guy knows whats up

im making fun of OP, i don't have breasts

Because tits are fucking hot, and when i get to see a pair on non slut tits..mmf. Fuck. I wanna rape. RAPE WHOO WHOO HAWEEE!!! I MEED TO RAPE CAUSE IM A MALE IM GONNA GO RAPE RIGHT NOW CAUSE OF THIS POST

You think eye rape is a real thing. You're already too stupid to understand anything said here by adults. You have a mind of a victimized child and should leave before someone offends your dumbass.

Honestly, for most men it's taught that women exist for our pleasure and should not have control over who sees, touches or rapes them.

Personally I do my best to keep my eyes pointed downward whenever I am not at home since I have both never been given permission to see the women out there, nor have I gotten permission to ask permission; so all I can really do is just avoid seeing.

I am sorry for the woman in the picture who would undoubtedly feel violated if she knew someone like me knows she exists.

When you made the choice you nurse us when we were infants, you imprinted the nourishing love of the teat on our mind as our brains literally formed.

>TL;DR it's your own fault.

oh

This one gets it.

Cause raping is fun and educational.

For the same reason women feel the same way around guys with wealth popularity and money.

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Tits have a super power over men that you will not understand unless you are a man we find then captivating amazing and good to hold

Pretty sure you just stopped being CIS and started being sis

we like tits simply ya cunt

I just gotta throw this out there lately Ive been seeing way too much of this fucking dumb as shit post man why dont you go kill yourself and take your stupid watches with you!!!

That's hot as fuck, sauce?

My autism is going crazy can we get some more dubs and count to 10 ayy

Eye rape

i dont rape them with my eyes

Because the visual has an effect on a male's mind sexually much more that it has a sexual effect on women's minds. Also if u don't want us to look at your tits dont show them.

hhhNNNNGGGGG

Because we like tits you stupid faggot

Women are things, user.

Tits of GTFO

GIRL HERE (as apparently you say)

I enjoy men staring at my tits and masturbate while fantacizing about men taking pictures under my skirt and jerking off to them.
Why can't you be more like me ?

Logical:

Satisfaction of obtaining that which was unattainable or denied.

Witnessing something that shouldn't happen, but did.

Simple:

Seeing boobies

is that cayleigh elise?
im pretty sure thats cayleigh elise.

GIRL HERE

This Lady got it right, be more like her, me !

pathetic men do, not men who can actually get women on their own.

I don't start fumbling over myself when attractive women are around nor will I lose my shit over nudity.

because tits are awesome but I'd rather look at their pussies

get that gross pig out of here.

tits or gtfo

>accidentally

>why are males excited to see female sex organs

>what is the definition of taboo

OP I think you should ditch the rimmed glasses, dye your hair back to your natural color, and pick up a book.

GIRL HERE why are all men rapists?

It's called maturity. You're not special, sport, most adult men have it.

This.

One time my pants were pulled down by a person doing a prank in high school. This fat girl was looking at my penis and scrotum while bitting her lip.

I demand to know why a woman eye raped me?

Guy Here: it's not rape. Consent along with good acting. Some call it Role Play!!

sincerely male feminist

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>accidentally

when did I claim I was in any way special.

Was just making a statement.

why are all women bisexual and fuck dogs?

pic accidentally unrelated

Because milk will feed my offspring

this, the only fucker here with a sense of propriety, has everyone forgotten the rule?

>eyerape

because evolution driven by sexual selection that's why.

I have a public nudity fetish. I don't eye rape, but it's hard not to look.

Zoz

when you thought what you posted was worth posting

>wahhh don't put words in my mouth!
you and every other 14 yo

>eye rape
Fuck off with that autistic shit