Iam in love with this girl but she dates this fat ugly broke loser, how can i win her . plz help

iam in love with this girl but she dates this fat ugly broke loser, how can i win her . plz help

what's so special about her? she looks like a skinny rat.

please do not ever post this shitty thread again

how is he broke if hes a doctor?

maybe he's a nurse.

you will not fucking win her stop posting this shit

Pay attention to her, flirt with her, make her feel special , tell her how you feel. Given the hours drs work shes probably loanly/already mentally checkout out of the relationship. that said if your asking for help here youll fuck it up or puss out.

why would you want to ruin their relatiosnhip?

becaus i am in love with her and i want her, cant stop thinking about her, we are work friends. her bf is a broke medical resident, makes less than a waiter, and ows 200K in student loans. also he doesnt want to open a practice later in life he just wants to keep working in hospitals where they pay you shit and you work to death, to help people. total looser, doenst even have a car, commutes to the work every day with his bicycle at age 31.

who gives a shit about the guys job or financial status. she loves him and she will never love you baceuse you are a very evil person and also very selfish. get over it and find someone else. and also stop posting it on /b because nobody could help you here

holy fuck youre a omega fagget, go suck off a dude instead cuz your clearly gay

>we are work friends
where do you 2 work at?

>also he doesnt want to open a practice later in life
you should be happy if he did, it would be even less time he can spend with her

you love her yet you post pictures of her on /b ..congrat Einstein

i manage to get all her iphone pictures when i fixed her iphone,i also have nudes, and her bf has a big big gut and a very small penis , have pictures from her phone of him, so silly she loves him.

i am sure he still looks better than you. you are just a creep stalkin her and shit

just shoot his ass as he leaves work

Well let's see those nudes then

Aww, does somebody need a waambulance?

U on right? Ur ethnic make money clean fit mannered try again with the next one

Turst me, it could be worse, OP.
I'm in love with a girl who also loves me, even though she won't admit it. But because we're both on LTRs, she will never commit. So here we are, two adults who love each other, both stuck in long relationships that don't fulfill them, but because of her lack of will, will never be truly happy. It could be worse, OP.

If you ask us, you pretty much can't

iam not in the picture, the picture shows the girl and her bf which i want to break up , he is italian-german

Tfw you finally realize it's not about looks, money or the size of a penis.
Welcome to the real world

Indeed because she'd be so much better off with you seeing how you only have her best interests in mind, oh wait, that's just your pecker talking

it doesnt make sense, i have money, i have looks, work out every day, down at 13% bodyfat, watch my protein intake, know ho to dress and she has me as a work friend and a fat slob as a boyfriend. we even work out together, she does crosfit 5 times a week, her bf never works out, its crazy.

it does not fucking matter

Wow so crazy brooo
You probably have a shit personality

you're a total fucking creep. you remind me of the arab guy who was on last week who thought he was some kind of religious saviour or something, i can't remember his moonspeak name now.

but yeah, you're a fucking creep. its probably hugely evident in everything you do and she detests every moment she has to spend in your greasy company due to work.

amen to that brother

How many times are you going to post this OP?

it's not about the looks, it's about personality

lets talk about something else because this is getting fucking boring okay?

until i get a real game plan what to do to break them up and get her fall in love with me, to afraid to move without a plan

That's because you assume girls think the same way men do. Most of them don't, unless they just want to have some fun. When it comes to serious relationships they think about much more than just sex, so looks and stuff aren't as relevant anymore

chokehold for 60 seconds then proceed as you please

I have been as creepy as you at one point of my life, OP. The only thing I can suggest is just to separate yourself from this chick. It's unhealthy to loathe in another person like this. Take up a new hobby or something and take your mind off of her. If this dude is this shitty and she still wants him, you don't have much of a chance. Please, for the love of god take my advice.

rape her

You sound like a selfish, spoiled, ignorant piece of shit. You actually deserve to have your ass beat.

You'll never get this girl because you are inadequate. No matter how much you think you deserve her, or how great you think you are - it doesn't matter, becaue you are morally and emotionally bankrupt. You will never be happy but that's not because you can't have this girl, its because you're a worthless person. I would wager that you know you're worthless and that's why this guy bothers you so much. "How could someone below me get the girl I love?", its because you are insignificant, especially to her. Everything about you os vapid and and unimportant and you are among the ranks of the fedora sporting ineffectual excuses for men that walk Earth. Your best course of action is to jump from the highest platform you can find.

Or, quit being a fucking bitch and learn something about people and how the world works.

Ugly cunt. Sorry move on if you know what's good for you

this

what do you mean

No wonder why she doesn't want you. You can't even understand why we're telling you that you should be alone all youe life. No one will help you but a rope

This right here. Chicks brains dont work like that. Unless your really ugly. Thats a problem. I'm a 36 year old slightly overweight divorced guy with kids. Mediocre job, but I work hard. I have no issues dating and maintaining a relationship with women you would assume are above me. Its fun to watch guys like. OP not get it and get pissed.

Shes fucking average as fuck. You're a little fucking bitch.

> her bf is a broke medical resident
For now... in a few years he'll be rich. Doctors make a lot of money in the US.

Op you are a fucking autist retard

and BTW OP what is your job? professional shitposter or smth like that?

kek, you probably have a better chance going to /x/ and asking for a breakup spell since delusion is your game

or you can just give me honest advise how to do it the best way, arent here some guys into this pick up shit and know what to do?

honest advice, don't mess with another mans girl, you'll lose her the same way you got her, if you magically manage to break them up, after a short while, some dirty dick nigger is going to show up and take her from you, and will probably be better and faster at doing it

Hahaha!!
Just kill yourself!

Ok now you are just trolling. Nice b8

you gotta be joking at this point or you are seriously retarded

stop being a sand nigger

He's not ugly to begin with, nor obese. He loves his job despite being extremely stressful and not well paid because he can help other people.
Now compare it to your personality.

you will be just jerking to her pictures forever. get over it

When it comes to long term and serious relationships, none of the superficial stuff matters, looks, money, dick size, none of it matters. Get your head out of your ass and learn how the world works. She loves him as he is and will probably continue to do the same unless he cheats on her or they cant resolve something in their relationship. It doesnt matter if he suddenly goes broke or doesnt have time to spend with her, she loves him and she will never love you. Stop trying to steal another man's girl you worthless piece of shit and go understand women you ignorant child. Thinking that all women want is a big dick and money. your future relationships will never work long term if you have this shit for brain