>he voted for Trump

>he or she voted for Trump.

let's not be gender-specific about that

Excellent point my good man.

What the fuck has this site become

How do you mean chap?

>he or she
Are you implying theirs only 2 genders

Sup Forums has just got to a place where they know gender assumption is bad manners, it's a good thing.

user likes Nickelback

keeps a fake tan and regularly fucks niggers

about the same size as mine just uncut

Super duper faggy...

She starts talking about how she loves kids on the first date.

She compared anything to her feet, might just be something for me

Footfag reporting in.

My redflags:
>dumb
>not trustworthy
>can't speak english for shit but keeps trying (please stop mom)
>far right or far left
>conspiritard

The last two are basically the same as dumb but an especially severe kind

>Talks about how great the new ghostbusters movie was and calls people bigots for not seeing it.

Dude wat

Sorry forgot Feminist

Wha'ts the problem here? The length of ones foot should be roughly the size of the penis, if you include the underside of the balls.

her penis isn't feminine

This is a red flag

>she has a cock and much bigger than yours
>he is too fat

Im bi btw

Well I own a dick the size of her foot, so it doesn't matter, right?

from day 1
>feminist
>text/chex phone on date
>can't take joke

>or men
>he owns a dildo the size of his foot
nigger i own one the size of a horse, doesnt make a difference as a guy

If she is crazy and voted for anyone but Trump or didn't vote. Or she thinks MSM is real news. Depending how hot she is she gets hate fucked for a while till I get tired of it or find another. Never a serious intent unless she evolves.

Vid explains it all.

youtu.be/hKWmFWRVLlU

Red flag

That would be a BIG green flag.

>nobody is like this

Typical. You are confronted by someone you disagree with so you brusj them under the rug and pretend they don't exist before you know the first thing about them.

Pathetic.

Good memes dude

If a woman vote for Trump, she loves rough anal.

snowflakes trying to be funny are so cute

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARD
YOU DEGENERATE PIECES OF SHIT
FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>she has a boyfriend but still wants to fuck you
>fat
>has no job
>likes horses
>doesn't want to fuck within 3 dates
>uses the word ''cat-sup'' instead of ketchup
>interested in post modernism/neo-feminism
>has fucked a black guy before
>has been married before
>has a kid
>doesn't shave legs
>doesn't put on makeup
>talks about her ex a lot
>tattoos on her hands
>has emotional issues with her father
>doesn't even lift

which snowflakes are trying to be funny?

if you need to ask...

I dont mind the "doesnt put on makeup"
in fact I kind alike that

everything else was spot on, a single 1 of those and its a no go

>Bad relationship with parents
>feminist
>tramp stamp
>party too hard or want it too much
>drinks alot
>no job
>no intent of leaving parents' home if still there
>far left or right
>too much guy friends
>can't get along with my family
>post too much pics online
>is in many social networks

Or she doesn't know a single thing about politics, policy, or basically anything like all other Trump Loyalists

This has to be bait some how....

I agree with you user, this is something that is normal on Sup Forums.

>Muh soginy

>>party too hard or want it too much
faggot detected

For men or women:
>Cheerleader
>Listens to a lot of Taylor Swift
>Is an SJW
>Gets a little too friendly with other people
>Watches my little pony
>Won't shut up about being an atheist
>Is in a frat or sorority
>Looks basic
>Acts basic
>Is basic

There is*

This. If a man or woman wants kids at all, I think you're looking at a major red flag.

I love the fact that I'm half black and every woman I touch becomes untouchable to 4chaners. Also "doesn't want to fuck within 3 dates" if she fucks you, shes probably fucked other people within the same time. So enjoy being the 99th dick.

Sup Forums pls

out

you actually want to be boring, don't you?

pfft... every woman is already untouchable to 4channers even if they havent touched any blacks

If she has a positive relationship with her father, I want nothing to do with her

>faggot detected
If she parties too much she will do it without will. And while you are home she will be riding dick. Women are whores by nature and will show it given the chance.

>My redflags:
>>dumb
>>not trustworthy
we're talking women lad
what are you expecting

>basic
go back to facebook

no shit you get cucked with that attitude, Eugene. Jesus christ if you ever land an actual, 3D irl female I'd fuck YOU behind her back to even out the score.

Just got out of a bad relationship. The daddy issues one is 100% true. It sounds fun until you realize she's projecting all her daddy issues onto you. Fuck that shit.

She also started fucking me when she was in a long distance relationship. Kind of fucked myself over with that one to be honest. Meant she was basically fundamentally untrustworthy. AND she was still hung up over her ex (the one she was with when she started fucking me). I really should have been a wiser man and backed away a long, long time ago. Ah well. Hindsight's 20/20. Thankfully I stole some nudes of her and will probably release them once I know it won't bite me in the ass. But trust me Sup Forums, you will see those nudes.

you know there is more to the world than just parties right ?

Fuck off nigger. Get back to the cotton field and start a pickin'

post the noodz now u nigger

You're on Sup Forums. Nobody here likes basic bitches or "normies" as you call them.

Sorry, pseudo-chard but I'm married with a wonderful woman. She likes parties and drinks within the acceptable. People who party too much or drink too much usually have no projection for life. Me and wife have a stable company and a lot of money. This would not be achieved if we were teen-tier like you.

Our fun is travelling, talking, eating out and having sex. You will grow up too.

Life has more than drinks and parties, kiddo.

Yeah I know it. my ex was a girl who grew with no dad. I ended up needing to be like one for her. It's so fucking hard and stupid.

we like normal women, not the special snowflakes.

yes? and? I'm 41y/o and quit drinking some 14 years ago, but partying when young was good, real good, just like fishing with my dad was good, reading books was good, going to the fucking movies and sleeping in on weekends were good.

it's called being young, get with it or get the fuck over it already.

holy shit user ffs don't actually make and effort to be more square than you have to.

Meh, I've only dated white girls and one asian and from my anecdotal experience just about every girl I've met who was into black guys was either all kinds of fucked up or on drugs

as for a girl putting out fast, I could give a fuck if she has fucked all of the guys in her life on the first date, literally don't give a shit, same with the bf thing, but she better DUMP the bf, not cheat on him, and she better at least seem like she has some standards, I want to be chosen because im good looking, not chosen simply because she's easy as fuck and any guy can fuck her

lol triggered

Dude, nobody likes snowflakes, but there's clearly a difference between "normal" and so normal it's offensive. I'm talking cheerleaders, valley girls, etc.

You talk like a teen.

>Judging other people for liking things you don't like

>I'm married with a wonderful woman
>Me and wife have a stable company and a lot of money
>teen-tier like you
>kiddo
>I so need validation from anonymous faggots on Sup Forums that I'll just flat out lie and come across like a parody of some conservative prick I wish I could be omg pls respond

(you)

>696969
Oh fug :D

>Nobody here likes basic bitches or "normies"
I do.

they're nice.

Welcome to Sup Forums where everyone has a 13in dick and fucks 50 chicks a week.

thank you, I'm really diverse like that. I takes an effort.

don't fucking judge my judgement

I'd fuck the shit out of a cheerleader are you fucking high?

Just wanted to say you hit the nail on the head with this. I knew someone who talked like this and he was a walking stereotype of rednecks.

You know most girls don't have 13inch feet, right? Also, babydick detected. kek

I mean, you like what you like but they bore me to death.

>This would not be achieved if we were teen-tier like you.
>posts multiple replies on Sup Forums

So which is it?

I do not need validation. I only spoke, faggot. You liking it or not that's how it is. I may even be lying. So fuck off.

you misspelled niggered, Jamal.

I'm running a company while shitposting. I'm not partying and riding dicks like you.

Fuck, maybe. Date? Fuck no. They're 90% likely to have daddy issues and cheat on you. I knew one in high school who may or may not have wanted me and she was an insufferable cunt. But maybe if I could tape her mouth shut and hit it from behind I'd go for it.

And I don't know, I might be.

Don't think I have that pic yet. Thanks man.

yeah but they... eh, smell nice.
sure kid
Sup Forums pls

>they bore me to death
>my fedora and I don't need those unintelligent swine who probably believe in religion and watch mainstream things like the sheeple they are

>I'm running a company while shitposting

If she doesn't own a pair of high tops. I think everyone should own a pair of hightops.

Take it away Ryan

>I don't need validation
>plz respond
>plz believe me
>plz

YOU'RE WELCOME FAGGARTH

It's like people on Sup Forums are trying too hard to be racist when i bet hes not even that lacist irl.

Calling black people niggers in certain situations is okay but you're trying too hard buddy

Just a regular dick, 5-6in does the job just fine. This site is a bunch of virgins and cucks trying to say they'll reject pussy. If she's decent looking then fuck her, if she has any of these red flags then wear a dick wrap and don't ring the bitch.

I own a foot the size of her dick

Jesus fuck, you sound like the biggest wizard on this site.
>They don't pay attention to me
>All cheerleaders must have daddy issues
>I'd only hit it from behind because they're all too disgusting and they all have big mouths
Maximum kek

You do know this site has normies on it, right? We're not all neckbeards here lol.

>normie since 2007
>inb4 normie and 2007, pick one

bump

Aww, did I hurt your feelings? It's ok, one day your cheerleader crush will reward you for doing her math homework.