>friendlies today

ingolstadt - nürnberg (13:30 cet)
hoffenheim - großaspach (14:00 cet)
leverkusen - bochum (14:00 cet)
leipzig - rangers (15:30 cet)
mainz - fc thun (??:?? cet)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=puuCSq5oZ14
krone.at/fussball/mega-deal-mateschitz-und-bayern-einigen-sich-gemeinsame-sache-story-548900
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gooooooooooooooooooooooood morning

bonjour

I still haven't met an anglo who can pronounce "Eichhörchnchen" correctly.

anglos pronouncing any "ch"-sound sounds cute tho

eye-her-nen?

i thought the texans played really well last night. also happy that the falcons beat the seahawks. lets see what the cowboys can do today

youtube.com/watch?v=puuCSq5oZ14

yes

no

It really boggles my mind that cricket never took off in Germany given that it is literally autism: the sport

We're not Anglo

any news?

watching the slalom atm

>Nationalspieler Julian Draxler hat bei seinem Startelf-Debüt für seinen neuen Klub Paris Saint-Germain direkt ein Tor erzielt. Der 26-Jährige traf am Samstag beim 1:0 (1:0)-Sieg bei Stade Rennes mit einem sehenswerten Flachschuss nach Vorlage von Marco Verratti (40. Minute). Für Draxler war es nach seinem Wechsel vom VfL Wolfsburg nach Paris der erste Ligaeinsatz und das erste Pflichtspiel von Beginn an.

>Wie die „Hamburger Morgenpost“ berichtet, hat der türkische Klub Trabzonspor HSV-Profi Aaron Hunt auf der Liste. Der 28-Jährige ist unter Trainer Markus Gidsol aufs Abstellgleis geraten

>Borussia Dortmund hat Hertha-Verteidiger Niklas Stark im Visier. Das berichtet „BILD“. Sein Vertrag mit dem Hauptstadtklub läuft noch bis 2019. Stark hat offenbar keinerlei Wechsel-Ambitionen: „Ich fühle mich in Berlin wohl“

dortmund trying to weaken their opposition again, eh

I don't see Hertha as Dortmunds direct rival.

Süle to Bayern (not confirmed yet)
Doctor Congo players arguing about money

you may want to take a look at the table

Good choice

yeah, Hertha play for the CL qualification (unlike BVB)

In the long term, I still don't see them as rivals because the finincial gap between those clubs is still to big. Same goes for BvB vs Frankfurt, Hoffenheim and the EffZeh.

>financial gap
utterly meaningless if it doesn't also translate to a gap in ability on the pitch

Whoever of you did this: Fuck you!

Bayern need Süle now

When it comes to things like squad structure, coaching staff and the clubs infrastructure, Dortmunds potential is still enormous. They made some pretty bad choices on things like contracts and transfers though.
Still, by a wide margin, the club with the 2nd most potential in the Buli

>dat Rudy comment

Top kek. He really thinks he will become one of teir fellow thugs when in fact he's gonna be another fuckboi.

Süle's contract will run until 2022, Rudy's until 2020.

Just as I expected from Ossi scum.

who /hamburger/ here

Probably the Kanacks from Berlin though. Haven't seen a single Arab who supported another german club rather than Buyern.

check em

witnessed

any other news?

the same old shit

yawn

I still haven't met an Anglo.

We're not autitic. We're loving people, invented the Romance movement a few centuries ago, Were able to connect love and passion with hard work and technology better than anyone else did which is why two world wars were fought against us, and we created some of the greatest artists and musicians in history.

>this damage control

>the two most toxic executives in german football can't keep their mouth shut, again.
What is it with these two clubs that they only seem to attract utter retards?

>p-pls love me big strong ausbro
kys

okay

polish folk when temperature finally higher den 0°C

Ahahaha

coś przyszło na pocztę dzisiaj

te orzechy

german is the goofiest language ever

good posts

Blaukraut bleibt Blaukraut und Brautkleid bleibt Brautkleid desu.

Moin

Ali

salute

funny

Haven't followed the bundes for a bit, did the Red Bull meme die?

thanks

np

What am I looking at?

>no supporting BFC Dynamo

oh boy

dat neck

>first or second /bundes/

This does not apply to BFC.

excellent post

Would like to see how Munich voted since the customers are mostly in the rural areas.

sure

post the other regions

Dutch and the Scandi languages are goofier

post all of them

Dutch and scandi accents in qts are pure hitest boner fuel, you eork.

we officially /autosage/ again?

>schalke

source is Axel Springer btw

Daily reminder that the anti-buyern /leipzig/ poster is a controlled opposition shill and RB is a Buyern proxy.

Here, about a joint venture of RB boss Mateschitz and criminal Buyern CEO Ulrich Hoeneß

>krone.at/fussball/mega-deal-mateschitz-und-bayern-einigen-sich-gemeinsame-sache-story-548900

While this is """ just""" about ice hockey, it's just a matter of time this type of corperation extends to football.

thanks for the reminder, neini

Never trust the lying Buyern scum!

This is why being a BVB supporter is the patricians choice.

HSV HSV HSV

>t. Echte Liebe-Aktionär seit 2011

t. Klatschpapper seit 2013

Fuuuuuuck i totally forgot there was NFL yesterday. :(

>United - Liverpool soon
>Madrid - Sevilla later
>NFL after

OHHH BABY damn time to watch some sports hehehe

And snooker

I remember when I was watching football. Used to be so fun.

Same here

>POOP

EXPOSED AS FUCK

hehehehe

>t. grannies

>schalke not AT LEAST second
yeah not representative

>poop

daaa bulls

Unlucky there.
Based greenkeeper making the ground slippery.

Zorniger playing Brondby's goalkeeper in defense in today's friendly against Roskilde KFUM in order to improve his skills.

Based Zorni

Denmerked, since youre such a resourceful girl, can you find out the attendance at RBL-Rangers?

Oh Baby now that is what I'd like to a call "sport".

time for beer

hi Klatschpapper