Sup Forums just casually asked a girl I have been speaking to for ages to get some food today and she said yes but then...

Sup Forums just casually asked a girl I have been speaking to for ages to get some food today and she said yes but then avoided any more conversation and said it would be weird dont you think and then i said no.
This was a few hours ago but is it right for me to ask why it would be weird now?

She means it would be weird because she thinks you're weird. Sicky

then why the fuck does she talk to me all the time

Do you have any logs we can see? It would be easier to understand what's going on here if everyone could see what you both said verbatim.

attention, nothing more.

like we've literally spoken every day for the past 6ish months

just dont ask why it would be weird and stop talking to her until then, once there just act as an alpha and make her laugh so she really wants to meet again. also stop being a fucking beta on the phone

It was basically
"wanna get some food" because I was hungry and bored
"yes"
then she asked where and I named a couple of places and she was then just like haha and then a few messages/minutes later she was like "its a bit weird dont you think"
and then i said no and then no worries

Don't give girls a choice. Tell her where you're eating.

Lel. Should've asked why it was weird rather then just passively accepting it

translation: get back in the friendzone cage, i know you're trying to escape but i need attention from you when i'm bored, bored when i'm not messing with real men.

lmao fuck thought this was the case, time to an hero

Just pick a place. She's a human too and might just be nervous about escalating the friendship. Or she might not be into you. It's a possibility... Don't take it personally user.

What's wrong with you wanting to do something and asking somebody else if they want to come along? Don't second-guess yourself.

Have you ever seen or talked to her face to face?

yeah all the time she works at my work

Not that it matters now, but the 5-3-1 method is apparently good when dealing with indecisive people. Also, this doesn't tell us a whole lot. Was eating out what she considered weird? Or could it have been one of the messages in between?

fuck cunt hahaha

OP, you're acting so beta. talking to her for 6 months? asking her out casually? she knows damn well you like her, but she uses you for attention and attention only. she walks over you because she can, she does not respect you.

BasedZeus, a youtube channel, gives great advice while not trying to sell you shit. not confusing you, or overcomplicate it. BasedZeus gives great advice. watch ALL his videos and EXERCISE it if you don't want this to happen anymore.

whats the 5-3-1 method?

and just the eating out together

I dont really like her though lol i literally just wanted to get food because I was hungry as fuck

One of you names 5 options, the other eliminates 2 of them, then the first person makes the final choice. Also, do you have screencaps of this conversation? If we saw how exactly she reacted it'd be easier to tell if she's using you, just not into you, or something else.

If that's the case tell her "what's weird about getting food? It's not like i want to date you or anything..."

can't because its snapchat and she'll get a notification

Just fucking screenshot it then

but I also dont use snapchat so I dunno

nah they get a notification from that or i would

She knows you like her but she dosen't feel the same way since you are not acting like a man. she might like you but if you want her, you gotta take the lead. women want men who take control.

Here is what you do.

You stop gossiping with her like you were 2 best friends. U gotta act like a man, be little distant, she starts to seek your attention since she is woman. And if you want her to go out to eat with you, You ask her to eat in some specific place this day or that day.

Stop being insecure. Also yes, ask her why it would be weird.

Nah dude, truth is that she's nervous. Girls are like that, they can be flighty. No on talks to another person for 6 months straight without being interested in them.

Here's a couple questions you can ask to orient yourself:

> "isn't it weird that we've spoken for so long and not spent time together in person?"

> "since when has food been a big deal?"
I mean i guess if you guys have not met in person it can be a big deal, but that's just all the more reason to go ahead and do it.

^ btw this is retarded, don't let these cucks insecurity rattle you. The entire friendzone/whatever paradigm is constructed around one (pathetic) assumption. Weather you're a beta or a chad you're still defined by the agency of the woman. This cognitive framework only makes sense if you've already ceded your self worth to the evaluator. These people (chads and betas) are defined by the perceptions of the women they engage with.

It's a cognitive framework of socialization built on the idea that the only value one can have is the value they derive from sloots. It's an assumed impotence. It defines ones value in a wholly derivative nature.

In short, just keep in mind that all you can do in when interacting with someone is figure out weather you like them. Focus your attention on trying to understand them. Evaluate them, try to determine if they are cool in person and you appreciate their company in the flesh.

Fair enough. Idk then. I'd have said ask, but I think it's a little late for that now. Maybe just wait until you see her at work.

>Nah dude, truth is that she's nervous. Girls are like that, they can be flighty. No on talks to another person for 6 months straight without being interested in them.

She could just like him as a friend. OP says he only likes her as a friend.

i hear what you're saying, but I think that weather or not OP likes her as a friend or she likes him as a friend is irrelevant.

Friends get food.
Dates get food.
Fuckbuddies get food.

I once even shared a meal with a Jew.

So, you know...

OP I went through something similar. You HAVE to make your intentions 100% clear right away.
Good luck brother.

How does it feel to get your ass fucked by a jew?

I agree to an extent, but what if OP has made his intentions 100% clear?

OP wants food.
OP wants woman.
OP wants food and woman at same time.

Does OP want smash woman?
Does OP want love woman?
Does OP want to bro woman?

Who's to know.
OP might know, but OP doesn't need to know.

Even if came right out and was like "Oi cunt, THIS A date or YOU a cuck lil' FAggort??"

OP could just be like, "I'm trying to figure that out, you know, I'm trying to see what i think of you"

Just be secure in the fact that you havent made a decision yet, and you don't have to feel a need to make a decision. if the topic comes up feel free to ask her opinion on the issue. you know turn the tables a little.

>Friends get food.
>Dates get food.
>Fuckbuddies get food.
Can't say I disagree with that.