My girlfriend likes giving blow-jobs but they don't do anything for me...

My girlfriend likes giving blow-jobs but they don't do anything for me, it keeps me stimulated but I don't really enjoy it particularly.

Am I weird? I don't know if other people are in the same situation.

never did enjoy a bj. dont know why.

Most girls just suck at giving head, no pun intended.

It could just be her technique. Girl I am with now, does it well. Girl I was with before her seriously absolutely nothing. Like you kept me hard, but absolutely zero chance of me cumming.

Because it made you choke?

I felt pretty disappointed tbh, I didn't mention it to her but I don't I'd finish from it. She had talked her ability for them too, wasn't sure if maybe she lied or others lied to her, or if I was the problem.

I love them, they feel amazing to me. For some reason i can't cum from them though. Only if they are mostly using their hand and kind of jerking me off into their mouth

Sick digits.

Maybe you can give some key clues to what feels good and what feels just like someone stick your dick in something feels like.
My gf learned from my tone, telling her what to do, and watching me jerk it. Get freaky dude. Sex is about experimenting not always just about busting a nut.

Yeah my gf could never get me off sucking dick, dunnon why

I enjoy them more than sex but my gf hasn't given me one in like half a year

dump her now

>but my gf hasn't given me one in like half a year
Why ? And why are you still with her ?

I have pretty enough experiencie to aseverate that only a few girls know how to give a proper bj

I only have enjoyed with 3 or 4 girls, rest were a nice warming up game, but not interesting by itself.

she does it wrong OP that's why you should teach her how to do it => tell her what you like etc.

wanna trade, my new girlfriend doesn't like it

From your experience, what proportion of girls like to swallow ?

When my dick is getting sucked out dry while cumming I get an intense tickling sensation I don't know why but I'm always laughing after I cum

Nah, I love her too much that I don't really care anymore

Same boat, I love it, she was good at it, but she just stopped doing it.

Looks like she doesn't love you back. :D

you're probably just gay, then.

for me this would be a breakup in the longrun since I prefer bjs than sex, feels much better for me

I think that a very low proportion likes to swallow, maybe 5% or less, however IMHO I think that aprox 50% can stand cum in their mouths and 20-33% will swallow to please you if are really on you.

Nah I have this too, sometimes I just go flaccid when I'm getting a blowjob.

That being said those POV blowjob videos where the girl is like that stupidly unique kind of hot are like my favourite thing, but the feeling doesn't really do much for me

tbh i felt the same way Sup Forumsro, most girls have tried giving me a bj and they just were aight at best. Just keep looking, took me a while but im with a girl right now who literally makes me cum so quick with a bj.

It's even worse when they think they're really good or special at it and you just kinda of have to fake interest so you don't hurt her feelings

I'm exactly the same. Can't get off with a blowjob but my girlfriend loves giving them. I honestly think she likes them a lot more than I do. Problem for me is that I'm older and need some kinky shit to get me off these days.

no just dont be a bitch and tell them straight out they suck at sucking. maybe you shouldnt be a little bitch

>and you just kinda of have to fake interest so you don't hurt her feelings

I have no idea why you do this. If they suck at sucking cock then you should tell them how to improve. Relationships are not about keeping every fucking problem to yourself its about sharing the problems together and solving them including your fucking sex life. Its the same for the woman too if she does not say what she prefers you cannot improve it. I have no fucking idea why tons of ppl do this with themselves and ruin their relationships like this. You should TALK! Tell what you want, experience new, tell when something sucks and fuck others feelings you are just making small issues even bigger with not talking and when all the shit has already built into big fucking bubble then it explodes... relationship gone