Islam will be the dominant force in the world because we aren't plagued by political correctness and tolerance like...

Islam will be the dominant force in the world because we aren't plagued by political correctness and tolerance like western cucks.

When will you admit that Islam is the superior way of life?

>There is no God but Allah
>Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

why

lol, next genocide is going to be the world exterminating Islam. Nothing of value will be lost.

ITT: newfriends try to troll newer newfriends with a worn out meme

Aloha Snackbar i guess

dominant force in the world = industrial capital's center (read: USA)

wait untill you run out of oil, you'll get even shittier than you're now
'dominant force' my ass

Islam will be nuked. Sadly. If only muslims condemn and denounce to authority the terrorists. But they do not. They just deserve nukes for their laziness.

>plagued by political correctness and tolerance like western cucks.

You are totally right. Just give us some time to give up with that plague, and to face the fact we are just as racists as you are, and you'll see a miracle happen. The west will always win, goatfucker.

Is that why you owe trillions to communist China?

Americans are so easy fooled. Just keep parroting catchy three word slogans and buzzwords like "freedum" and they'll beluve they have it.

Islam is the only true religion and we are the only ones that still pure enough to takeover.
Western culture today is about peace and love, not dominance and control that made you the success you are now.

>Islamic societies all backward shitholes
>radical Islamists in Europe all lunatics and lower class cockroaches
By the time you lot manage to get anything constructive done all human beings will have transcended flesh or moved to Proxima Centauri to trip on alien fungus.

Muhammad was also a Paedophile. Look it up

You can never nuke Islam because we are an ideology that lives in the hearts and minds of millions of people around the world.

Launch a single attack and your people will be butchered on the streets.

He consummated marriage after puberty. You don't know the meaning of the word pedophile.

A 9 year old is still a kid to me even if it's ok in your eyes to have them as wife's

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

Yep, it will be civil war when the world wakes up. When that happens we are gonna kill all of you muslims out there :)

Science and English give a fuck what you think is a kid.

Die in a fire, filthy kaafir.

Stop lying to yourself.
As it stands, most westerners are on our side. If you try to nuke us, even more will rush to our defense. Only you inbred retard Trump supporters will oppose Islam.

Islam is bound to take over. It's only a matter of time.

Haha is this a sore point. You god fucks kids and your people let him. Hope you don't have any daughters because they will have a cunt like a wizards sleeve by the age on 10

Thats whre you are wrong XD most westerners are on YOUR side XD ok fine lets say that :)

>we aren't plagued by political correctness and tolerance like western cuck

lol the alt-right deluxe fantasy version of reality

White nigger, if you're going to shitpost, at least be somewhat familiar with the thing you're choosing as your b8.

Bring it on you goat fucking cunt I'm waiting to kill you and your women and children

When all muslims do the right thing and kill themselves.

>typical US tard
>doesn't know how old that quote is
>or how long it's been since that's relevant

The "invasion" will happen after the Americas are cleared of human life. If you weren't so caught up in your romantic WWII era fantasy, where the world and its technology has remained static since the 1940s, you'd know that rifles will play not even have a chance to play a part in the next great war. It's straight to bioweapons and mass exterminations.

ITT: a newfriend successfully trolled newer newfriends with a worn out meme

Quoted Yamamoto.
If they tried to invade the USA there'd be a minimum of 80 to 100 million rifles waiting for them.
Don't push your luck camel humpers.

What about Russia, China, India, Latin America? Not much "political correctness and tolerance" there, either, right?

Yeah but that'll be the chinese, not the Arabs. The arabs still haven't even discovered basic germ theory yet, preferring to think of illness as gods punishment. The only arabs studying genetics and virology are those that have escaped to first world nations.

...but yeah, China most definitely will do it. None of these little conflicts really matter in the end.

this is islam always allahu akbar is the islam's word and explode and kill

This thread is shit. Derailed, thank me later.
Maybe I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time
Maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you
Maybe I'm amazed at the the way you pulled me out of time
And hung me on a line
Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you

Maybe I'm a man and maybe I'm a lonely man
Who's in the middle of something
That he doesn't really understand

Maybe I'm a man and maybe you're the only woman
Who could ever help me
Baby won't you help me understand

Maybe I'm a man and maybe I'm a lonely man
Who's in the middle of something
That he doesn't really understand

Maybe I'm a man and maybe you're the only woman
Who could ever help me
Baby won't you help me understand

Maybe I'm amazed at the way you're with me all the time
Maybe I'm afraid of the way I leave you
Maybe I'm amazed at the way you help me sing my song
Right me when I'm wrong
Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you

You don't know shit. How will the invasion happen if the USA is poisoned with bio weapons?
They won't use biological weapons because the US would be poisoned.nobody would do any invading. Conventional fighting or nothing. You still need boots on the ground to win a war and occupy the territory.

WTF does McCartney / Wings have to do with this?

Can't see any self-respecting Westerners having any desire to practice the rituals of primitive brown sandmonkeys

>Assyrian empire is authoritarian and brutal as fuck.
>Wipes out huge chunks of itself completely to keep the enormous population in fucking line
>Spreads like a plague
>Nomadic horse tribe the Scyths, laugh in its face
>Persia strikes
>Scythians defeat the fuck out of it
>Persia freaks out builds massive military
>Nevar again.jpg
>Alexander the Great: O Hai Guise + Buttsecks
>Empire shattered
>Chaos ensues for almost a thousand years
>Islam arrives, whips the savages back in line and chops heads off accordingly
>west decides to play around in that sandbox bc what's the worst that could happen?
>kettle overturned, spills out hundreds of millions of ignorant aggressive sexually repressed suicidal boys with weapons
>the world: lol
>the universe: lol
>the us: k, can we put the genie back in the bottle plz

no
time to kill 1/3 of the worlds population, which, will probably end up being 1/2 or more by the methods required for such a large scale extermination, or be killed by them.

It's not going to be pretty, but it was bound to happen eventually.

You guys can't win because you can't cooperate or agree about jack shit. Even if you did win you'd be blowing up your own society a week later. You cunts blew up the mosque where you declared the Caliphate three fucking years ago.

Color me not worried.

I'd be pissed all the time too if I couldn't eat that delicious looking bacon.
Have another slice of goat ass

>There is no God but Allah

There are no good arguments for the existence of supernatural beings, especially any God of the type associated with any of the major world religions. Wishful thinking and control of the masses, nothing more.

Yeah...that's not gonna happen. Nice try, though. First time posting a troll thread?

Islam literally translates to submission

Islam is the ultimate cuck religion

>primitive brown sandmonkeys
Don't cut yourself on those edges, kiddo

US will one day be like Brazil, and like Brazil it's important to go out and make White, well educated children so that they can rule over a herd of

Is it draw Muhammad day again?

(oo) (oo)
()===D()=
()() ()()

heres Muhammad fucking Muhammad in the anus. suck a dick

lol
Conventional warfare amongst superpowers was made obsolete by the bioweapons race of the 80s into the mid-90s user. It's been 20 solid years since conventional warfare was relevant for anything greater than asymmetrical warfare & tit for tat proxy wars. WWIII will be fought in hospitals.

Quit playing video games for a minute and pay attention to the fucking real world, ffs.

>You guys can't win because you can't cooperate or agree about jack shit. Even if you did win you'd be blowing up your own society a week later.

Wait, are you talking about them or us...
kek

It's a pretty fair description TBH, maybe he should have included the sub 80 IQ of most of these muslim simians due to their propensity for rampant inbreeding.

The prophet muhammed was rapist inbred cousin fucking mass murdering psychopath, that's why terrorism is part of your daily culture and why islam has no place in the civilized West.

fucking lost

I like boobs

Why are you holding Muhammad like that?

there's a theory within some Christian circles that Islam is actually the religion of the beast and the antichrist. and it kinda makes sense because technically speaking, Islam is essentially a total inversion of Christianity.

And I'm not talking about Catholicism or any other established religious denomination, I'm talking about pure non-sectarian Christianity.

"religion of peace and mercy"

Yeh that Middle East is a real peaceful place with all those Muslims

BOMB THE SHIT SKINS

How can one post be so shit?
China is not communist for half a century, and it's been America's industrial colony for decades, and the debts, everyone has one, China itself has one of the biggest debts, it all doesn't prevent China from being a colony and America from being the sole superpower.

Ah so peaceful

>You don't know shit.
>goes on to emphatically explain that he himself doesn't know the first thing about biological warfare

>gets in a car thread
>you guys don't know shit
>what's with all this metal stuff? You need flexible leather harnesses for the horse to pull your cart, and how will you make the carriage out of carbon fiber? Everyone knows carriages are made out of wood by finish carpenters. Ur fuckin stoopid m8s.

Faggot.

It's interesting to look at all the pics like this in color, since all the similar pics of when European culture suicided itself a couple times in a row are grainy and black and white. It's easy to look at the nice clean freshly rebuilt europe built out of the rubble of its cultural failings, because it exists today, and the rubble does not. What the sandniggers have is rubble, and it will be interesting to see what they rebuild in its place, with the new opportunity to start their cities over from scratch.

Neatly laid out safe and efficient structures with traditional cultural styling replete with beautiful colorful minarets and spires?

I'm putting my money on more slums and tenament shacks.

Fuck you pig fucker

they'll just make more rubble

Your religion is dumb and everyone hates you. I really suggest trying new things instead of treating women like cattle and killing yourselves. Like, why? Life is great. Get off your high horse and get to work serving your community.

you retard kaffirs are gona face Isis rath you will all be butchered we will rape your women and children you fucking sex lovers

Seriously, religion is a sickness that can kill a civilisation if untreated, but some types are worse than others. Modern form of christianity is like the common flu, while islam is more like the bubonic plague or cholera.

The number of hilarious things you're saying about Christianity is greater than the time and space it would take to address them.

But yes, the majority of christians have never even read the bible, and have no idea how the organizational structure of their own religion, deriving from history, actually works. ...much less actually read the Koran and found out that it's a direct continuation of and expansion on the Bible and Torah, and that Jesus is still the main dude in the end that comes back to save the day and kill the antichrist, fresh off his red sea island, with swords, before living out his days on earth and dying and returning to god for good, in a battle scene so over the top and goofy it plays like a comic book movie on steroids.

Nigger, read more, speak less.

"we're gonna forcibly have sex with your children and women to show you that our way is better and loving sex is a sin"

wtf m8?

typical low iq sandnigger bullshit

no reason, just aggresion.

aggression*

lol true
and bonus, even if they don't, we will kek

Christainity is a great religion. You be nice to everyone and try your best to be nice. Thats it. You get a wife. Done. Teach your wife not o be a slut and respect gods will Done. Im agnostic but I have no complaints about christains except bible thumpers.

>Islam will be the dominant force
Unlikely, on one side you have societies that have cultivated prosperous, stable, civilised nations (white Western countries), and on the other side you have a culture that has created countries that are barbaric, impoverished, filthy shitholes (Islamic middle east)

Nobody will ever take muslims seriously while they see the societies Islam creates.

>When will you admit that Islam is the superior way of life?

When it becomes the superior way of life

Judaic, christian und islamic texts attribute to their god the ability to cloud your reason. So, for the adherent of one of that religions, you finding an argument "not good" basically doesn't mean shit, because as an unbeliever you might simply be unreasonable and not even able to know that.

>Islam will be the dominant force in the world

Just a few more murders and you'll be there.

>no complaints about christains except bible thumpers
No complains about christians unless they take their religion serious.

Anyone else here hear "All to the snack bar!" when the sand niggers scream to their top rapist?

Yeah right! You people cannot even get along among yourselves like shiites killing sunnis and vice versa.

>When will you admit that Islam is the superior way of life?

When they stop cutting off clitorises. I love those things.

you'll take the time out to vaguely attack my statement but not give me the opportunity to learn and correct myself if I'm genuinely wrong in something I'm saying, by giving me an arguement worth thinking about?

seems like you're just attacking what I'm saying for the sake of attacking it. probably an atheist out to prove something, I dunno, who cares.

but yeah, I agree that most Christians have never even read the bible, nor are a vast majority of them even practicing Christians, and even those who are, who have read it, they likely haven't actually investigated the deeper meanings behind the gospels or the historical accounts. they probably have no idea what a Nephilim is for example.

however, there is a growing number of Christians who are not attaching themselves to any religious denomination, but who are going right to the source, Jesus, following his teachings and actively calling out organised religions, especially Christian religions by name only, such as Catholicism, for whatever they're doing that contradicts the gospel.

also. Christianity, Islam and Judaism are completely different religions based on completely different, most of the time oppositional concepts. to say that the Quran and the Torah are just continuations of the Bible is quite insane because theor teachings completely contradict the main sentiment behind the Bible.

for example, the Quran teaches that infidels, nonbelievers, apostates and many other "undesirables" should be killed for their non-harmful actions. the Bible teaches that we've all already been redeemed from Sin, that all we need to do is genuinely beg for forgiveness and work as hard as we can to live a good life and aid others to do the same. a good life being, loving your neighbour, sacrificing for others etc.

and Judaism completely turns the idea of a Messiah on its head. if you compare Judaism's idea of the Messiah and who it'll be, to the Bible's take on it, you could say that the Jewish Messiah is a likely candidate for the Antichrist. And what I mean by this is, the Bible clearly states that there is no way to the father but through the son, Jesus Christ himself and that he will return at an appointed time. Judaism however, preaches that the Messiah can be anyone within the Jewish faith, and that he can manifest at any given time, depending on the circumstances.

so you see, Biblical Christianity in many ways is completely incompatible and oppositional with Islam and Judaism. so the Quran and the Torah can not be continuations of the Bible.

you have more enemies than friends, don't ever forget that.

whenever I hear about people talking about Bible thumpers, what it seems like they mean is ignorant ideologues who don't even understand the reasons behind certain Biblical ideas, they just regurgitate certain things without even thinking about them and refuse to look deeper into them or take on any other perspectives.

these aren't even true Christians because to be a true Christian who have to actually understand the reasons behind things, have a deep understanding and always be prepared to listen to other people's perspectives, not judge or ridicule, but understand them too and do all you can to help them, even if that's not steering them towards Christ.

a lot of so-called Christians give in to hate, the temptation to judge, think you're better than others and to just point the finger and not help at all but preach "you're wrong, you're a sinner", but yeah, they're not real Christians because that's not even close to what Jesus preached.

This

Christianity has been a thing for the last 2000 years and a practise of whole societies and states for 1500.
Before that, we had various men of the Old Covenant.
I'd argue that the majority of "bible thumpers" are (in spirit) closer to age-old established doctrines and ideas than most moderate modernist christians of the West.

When I said bible thumpers I ment theyre people that dont care about you and their word is law. You dont even need to read the bible to be a christain just pray and be good thats it (im actually christain I was tryin to look cool) but its so easy to be christain just be cool

>obvious troll thread
>85 replies and 17 images omitted.
Ya done fucked up. Sup Forums.

"being good" is easier if you know what's wrong / evil / sinful, which in turn is easier if you read your bible "for training in righteousness".

Fuck all you muslims homo worshippers.

This is now a pork thread

islam is alpha

Statist Christianity isn't Christianity. When you politicise Christianity and merge it with Statism it becomes antichristian because as the Bible states you can only serve one master, not two. And when you're subject to the state, you're under it's laws, so it's your master. So no true Christians would allow this merger to happen, nor would they consent to being ruled by any political state that claims to be Christian. Unless say, Jesus Christ was directly at the head of it which is said to happen at some point.

But yeah I kinda agree, I find that lots of "bible-thumpers" have no idea that while the old covenant still applies somewhat, the new covenant overrules it, so to enforce or even desire to enforce the same things from the old covenant is to actively go against the wishes of God. Times have changed. The old covenant and its enforcement was happening as it was for very particular reasons, whereas now, it's no longer needed, partly because Christ has already paid for our sins via his sacrifice on the cross, and also partly because the conditions of the world are rather different than the time of the old covenant.

I do find however, that there are many so-called modernist christians who are using western style free-thinking and intellectual pursuit to investigate the Bible further and are coming out with some rather compelling, rather positive arguements and points, preaching not hate, but love. Pointing out themselves, why the old, point the finger n judge perspective is unnecessary now and how there's a better way. I think Christianity is moving towards a revival, one that we've perhaps not seen before, not en masse anyway.

Real Mudslime here seeing this thread here is exactly what the jews want. You guys are all doing exactly what they want you to do, fight between ourselves. Look past the hatred faggots and realise there's a much greater threat out there...

Ah, well that's not a bible thumper, that's a pretender. Nobody who's a Christian would "not care about you" and think their word is law. They're Christian by name only, not by sentiment or intention, they don't have the gospel in their mind or heart, they're just using the title of Christian and the Bible to appear a certain way and fuel their own political agendas most likely.

But yeah, you do need to read the Bible to be a Christian. You need to read it, understand it at a deep level, accept the gospel as truth (not before understanding it, because that's how you get fundamentalism and extremism), and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour. If you've not done any of those things, you're not a Christian my friend.