Wwyd thread - hatefuck edition

wwyd thread - hatefuck edition

Pic related, my GF the slutty gym teacher

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/8256804/148142127
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice bot thread.

bot thread?

Would humiliate her in the dirty gym bathroom. Start by throatfucking her until she's covered in spit and tears, make sure to spit on her face for good measure. Then make her eat my ass out while she fingers and tastes her own. Fuck her ass to throat for awhile before having her on all fours in front of a filthy toilet, swap between her ass and cunt while I force her to lick the toilet clean. Cum in her ass, make her push it out on the floor and lick it up while I was her face off with piss. Make her lick up every drop of filth from the floor after.

bump

She spent all night at the arty in that slutty dress teasing me, bog mistake. Soon enough the party was turning down and she was drunk in the corner, wanted a cab home and was stupid enough to jump into the first car she saw, my car.

I take her to a quite alley and lock the doors. I am in the back with her as she is drunkinly pushing me away but after a second of my hand up her dress she turns.

"I have a BF" she whimpers ans I rub her soaked cunt. soon that bf is calling her but she is too busy throating my cock to answer and like a good slut lets me cum on those huge juicy tits.

These threads are the most autistic things on this website

With the basketball coach off sick your girl is left to sub, and wearing this outfit in front of 18 year old blacks was a bad move. After 10 minutes of watching them warm up, their huge black cocks visible through their shorts, your girl.

1 minute later she is on her knees sucking nigger cock like her life depends on it. And that juicy bubble butt she never let you touch because she 'hates anal' is have BBC after BBc pound it.

Wwyd?

bends over and kisses you like that as she is getting fucked by me hard in both holes and a que of nigs behind me to join after
Gets drunk and passes out. Used her fat ass to fuck, beat and cum on, all recorded

Take that slut to the middle of the ghetto and make her walk around in just a bra and panties, begging everyone she sees for cock. Film her getting gangbanged by dozens of black cocks as they pump each hole deep with cum. After make her kneel on a street corner with a sign that reads "free holes for cum and piss".

I'd make her offer a group of high schoolers to see her tits for $5 a pop, then $5 more to blow and swallow each of them in a row.

I want to encase her hands and feet in blocks of cement, then let random men fuck her.

chain her front-facing to a wall with and ankle spreader. offer her asshole up to any takers for $5 a go.

you see her running alone in the parc, wwyd?

what would you do to sarah before her graduation?

Her students disobey her and the only way for them to listen is of she sucks and fucks everyone of them

Would lather that huge ass and slide in deeper and deerper until she can taste me
Rip her virgin ass up with my 12 inches

She'd attend graduation with no underwear and a 2" wide bullplug inside her.

next would be blowing a guy in a club and having him nut on her face, then making her go home like that.

would love for her to be used as a gift to the val and sal of the class.

wwyd to this redhead slut?

school teacher.
more here:

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/8256804/148142127

she looks likes she'd enjoy taking a load on her face.

you think so? what about her during prom?

Wwyd

Wait for her to evolve

I would eradicate diseases and create utopia?

Offer to buy her a single college text book if she drops to her knees and makes out with my balls.

Be more sexual lol I'm trying to bust a load

you asked what i'd do.

would ass fuck for giving me an F

this seems like a pic i'd see on a keyholders site

WWYD ?

keyholders?

She is about to go to Spain, to work illegally in bars. What do you think will happen to her?

girls who hold the key to a (usually) guy's chastity cage. They act teasing or smug in public knowing that they can get the guy to do stupid/embarassing shit or risk not getting the key back

I think she'll get used to working under the bar with the spanish bartenders

Her down right.

Oh,she doesent even thinks of anything like this could happen. How would they force her to that?

huh

thoughts?

>glass plated dresser

Seriously?

Wwyd anons

>oh shit, a headless corpse

Definitely would make her give a reluctant rimjob after i convinced her I had connections in hollywood

bahahahaha no

Since I havent seen her head, i would say I cover her face up with a bag, then tighten it around her neck, making her choke. This way, when i tear her panties off and fuck her sturdy, fuckpig body in that dress, her pussy and ass would be convulsing,milking my cock as she is trying to not die.

WWYD?

i'd tie her down, whip her and then throw a plastic bag over her head as i started to ruthlessly fuck her. i'd go harder and harder as i saw her writhing and gasping for her, before finally cumming deep as she choked out

she looks spoiled and entitled to gains for doing nothing but aerobics and sissy squats. Would force her down on the ground and make her swallow my balls after a sweat workout. Then mouth fuck her till I cum in her mouth. Would then drag her to the man's bahthroom where I'd force her on her knees and give my sweaty ass a rimjob.

wwyd to my filipina best friend?

send her home

Wwyd?

Here is a pic of her body. How would she get raped? What kind of sexjobs would she be forced abroad?
Her head should be forced underwater, untill her struggling stops, and the bubbles cease. Then you have a nice, cool body to fuck up and put your dick into during summer. Call your friends over too, bonding while fucking a used, bloody, cummed on body of a friend is a classic in all poolparties.
How old is this cute slut? Any body pics?

fuck them oldest to youngest, leaving the freshest fuckmeat for last and using each one of their slutty little holes and leaving them for my friends to fill them up after im done with them.

put a ring gag in this slut's mouth and stick her head through a gloryhole

there's no way this rape-bait bitch hasn't been getting "tips" for letting customers in her backdoor

20. Filipinas tend to be flat. I heard their average cup size is B. Anyway, she's outgoing and thinks she's "unlike any other girls."

If you destroy and use up mine, I do yours. Or this one, this little cutie is a real gold digger. The other one is fairly innocent and has no idea what she is doing by trying to work illegally in abroad bars.

Holy shit. can you even rape someone this slutty?

I'd like to find out.

Stuff her mouth with pennies and slap her in the face. Replace them with penises. Stuff the world's longest gold plated pole in her ass

Hahhah,wot

Nice bot thread.

Yep gonna have to ask for sauce on that one

Drug her at a party and tie her to a bed. Wait for her to wake up before going balls deep inside her and cumming inside her. Then let every guy at the party have a go at her pussy, ass, and tits.

Once she's been used up, drive her to a bad part of town and kick her out of the car naked.

Smack her face several times until she feels a painful ringing in her ears, having ruptured her eardum. She'd already have a panic attack at this moment, and I'd go on. I'd drag her by her hair so hard it'd strain her neck. I'd spit on her face several times before slapping her to tears again and again. Then I'd finally force her on the floor, rip her panties, and shove my dry cock up her dry ass. Pound her while punching the back of her head and tell how much of a useless slut she is who "only know how to spend a man's money." Then I'd stop my anal rape to give her a sense of relief, only t find out two seconds later that the stiffening in my cock means I'm pissing inside her. She'd probably go batshit now, and I'd pin her down while I finish my piss. Then I'd make her kneel up, rim my ass, while I jack off to the floor. Finally, use her face as a cum mop to clean it up.

all yours brah

help push it back in the ocean

Could you use both

be rough for sarah

hatefuck this bitch kailey

i'd make the girl on the right pull her its up through her top and blow me while the red shirted slut eats her ass. once i cum, her orange juice is going all over her phone

I'd let the left girl blow me while I sit on a public toilet. The right one can film it on her phone

Wwyd. More?

wwyd to which one and why?

use my mom

i'd turn the light off.

wwyd?

WWYD?

Kek

Stop being a bunch of bitches and actually reply.

bitch clean ya room

you have kik?

ex gf has a fat ass

i want your ex gf to be the star of my sex basement

more of this bitch